Duane Allen Hart

No, 1986 is the only entry I could find. The 1993 address was added to that entry as additional information.

I think that pretty much clarifies she was there from 86 to 93 then. So where and what was DAH doing in the month of October 1989? Is his mother alive? Can she remember?

Qq
With this new information that could possibly give Dah a foundation to be a couple miles from the abduction in 89, let us not forget that he has also had ties to the abbey. Which puts the abduction smack dab inbetween those places. We've found Jareds abductor, the greatest link ever found.
Tell us a little more about the abbey link to DAH. Uncle a monk?? Also does anyone know if DAH went to the Polka Fest at the DElwin?

I think that pretty much clarifies she was there from 86 to 93 then. So where and what was DAH doing in the month of October 1989? Is his mother alive? Can she remember?
His mother was alive in 1989, but she died in 2011.

Any suggestions on where to find this type of data?

Yesterday, I spent a good chunk of my work day :eek: trying to find out where DAH lived in the 80's - no luck. Then I thought I'd research his family. Man, there is hardly any data out there that I can find even after paying for reports. Finding his mother, and linking her to the Tri-County Mobile Park is the furthest I was able to get.

I feel like I'm at a dead end here. Any helpful tips would be appreciated. :)

Impressive work.

It is my opinion that many of those abductions in Paynesville that Joy listed are not real.

For instance, one boy reported attempts a couple of different times.

Aothough Joy claims it was new info, I was asking about them on here years ago. I could not remembet anything about them. If I, who lived quite aways from Panesville knew about them, they were known about in the community.

As we see after abductions, there are some made up ones that waste LE time.

I commend Jared for coming forward, but I do wonder why he did not ID DAH 9 months later when Jacob was taken.

We know there have to be perp footprints.

Even with DAH unusual foot size, he was not eliminated . The perp's foot printprints cannot be narrow then

Someone has to call the DMV.

Ever since laws have been inacted to stop the ability of domestic abusers from finding their victims via DMV, the public has zero access to those records.

With this new information that could possibly give Dah a foundation to be a couple miles from the abduction in 89, let us not forget that he has also had ties to the abbey. Which puts the abduction smack dab inbetween those places. We've found Jareds abductor, the greatest link ever found.

Is DAH the abductor?

Impressive work.

It is my opinion that many of those abductions in Paynesville that Joy listed are not real.

For instance, one boy reported attempts a couple of different times.

Aothough Joy claims it was new info, I was asking about them on here years ago. I could not remembet anything about them. If I, who lived quite aways from Panesville knew about them, they were known about in the community.

As we see after abductions, there are some made up ones that waste LE time.

I commend Jared for coming forward, but I do wonder why he did not ID DAH 9 months later when Jacob was taken.

We know there have to be perp footprints.

Even with DAH unusual foot size, he was not eliminated . The perp's foot printprints cannot be narrow then

What is unusual?

Does anyone know how addresses work in trailer parks? Are the trailer/house numbers tied to the lot that the trailer sits on? I wonder if they would be the same today as they were in 1986.

Yes, the numbers stay with the lots. Even if you move a trailer out and a new trailer is moved in, the number stays the same. We have friends who lived in a trailer court way back in 1981, and there are all new families and trailers in there now, but their old lot still has the same number.

What is unusual?

Hart was also a serious suspect in Jared’s kidnapping and assault near Cold Spring. The Wetterling task force asked Jared to view several lineups, some of which included Hart, but Jared was not able to identify Hart as his perpetrator. According to investigative notes, Hart matched the physical description of the perpetrator in his case. He was 5’ 7” tall, had dark hair, and weighed about 170 pounds at the time of his arrest. His shoe size was 9EEE – an unusual size, and one that would be likely to leave uniquely identifiable footprints on a driveway of sand and gravel.

From pp. 250-251 in ELOC’s book It Can’t Happen Here.

Last summer I believe I was approached by a private investigator or undercover at a park with my kids in sauk rapids. Why? Because of my constant activity in this thread. this strange woman who appreared to have a mental issue(or its acting) honed in on me and no one else in the park. She was picking up trash and cigarette butts off the ground around me so as to stay and observe me in close proximity imo. I kept giving her one and done answers to her questions as if I'm not interested in talking to her. What peaked my thought about this that day and even more today, is that she rambled off something about Mud lake, maybe to draw some kind of expression from me about it? Because DAH is tied to Mud Lake somehow is he not? Was she trying to find out if I was tied to DAH? Is LE or Detectives pretty sure about this guy?

Hart was also a serious suspect in Jared’s kidnapping and assault near Cold Spring. The Wetterling task force asked Jared to view several lineups, some of which included Hart, but Jared was not able to identify Hart as his perpetrator. According to investigative notes, Hart matched the physical description of the perpetrator in his case. He was 5’ 7” tall, had dark hair, and weighed about 170 pounds at the time of his arrest. His shoe size was 9EEE – an unusual size, and one that would be likely to leave uniquely identifiable footprints on a driveway of sand and gravel.

From pp. 250-251 in ELOC’s book It Can’t Happen Here.

There is the answer then, this is why no perp footprints could be released.

Last summer I believe I was approached by a private investigator or undercover at a park with my kids in sauk rapids. Why? Because of my constant activity in this thread. this strange woman who appreared to have a mental issue(or its acting) honed in on me and no one else in the park. She was picking up trash and cigarette butts off the ground around me so as to stay and observe me in close proximity imo. I kept giving her one and done answers to her questions as if I'm not interested in talking to her. What peaked my thought about this that day and even more today, is that she rambled off something about Mud lake, maybe to draw some kind of expression from me about it? Because DAH is tied to Mud Lake somehow is he not? Was she trying to find out if I was tied to DAH? Is LE or Detectives pretty sure about this guy?
What gave you the idea the person knew you from here?

What gave you the idea the person knew you from here?

Maybe I'm wrong I don't know. I think someone became interested in me because I am an anonymous person posting everyday in this thread. I had admitted I'm from Minnesota and grew up in Willmar. I believe DAH has victims from Willmar. This lady brought up Mud Lake, so I thought it was odd because I had read about DAH and a connection to Mud lake. I just remember thinking during the encounter, who are you? and why are you persistent in hanging around me?

DAH's criminal records (that I can find to date):

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.14.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.14.00 PM.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 135
  • Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.15.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-09-01 at 7.15.28 PM.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 131
Ok if there are going to be lots of threads besides this one, somebody has to tell me where to go or I'll get lost!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm wrong I don't know. I think someone became interested in me because I am an anonymous person posting everyday in this thread. I had admitted I'm from Minnesota and grew up in Willmar. I believe DAH has victims from Willmar. This lady brought up Mud Lake, so I thought it was odd because I had read about DAH and a connection to Mud lake. I just remember thinking during the encounter, who are you? and why are you persistent in hanging around me?
Did this lady address posts you have made? I just don't see how you made a connection based on the limited information you gave us.

When you are talking about DAH's mother, this is his adopted mother, correct? Not foster mother nor bio mom?

sas, are you getting paranoid? I hope not. I got paranoid a few times during this case when an unidentified car was parked outside my house. Turned out it was a home appraiser.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back