FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MO courts dockets page shows that today a Motion to Set Bond among other things was filed on behalf of CWW, Jr. by Daris Clinton Almond, Jr. I tried to cut and paste but it didn't work, said no code needed but didn't post what I saw on the message before posting. Anyway, here's the link:

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/searchDockets.do

I've wondered if the perps were doing things in the months before to make her paranoid (kind of like Chris Coleman did to himself). The sisters comments about the truth made me think she had an idea of who did it. Plus the alarm test and how fast they checked on her when she didn't show up.

Maybe that quote was in reference to what she "thought" such a horrific murder may have been based on early on. Same as all of our own sleuthing theories regarding the efforts that Teresa was passionate about. This may not have anything to do with how she feels now that the two arrest have been made. Also, after MS and the (brother in law)?? did the alarm testing scenario, MS was seen shortly after (alone) using a broom to push the video camera back to another position. This was seen by my family member and, yes, reported.

Nancy Grace is covering this case right now on HLN, along with other cases. 8:00 pm EST.

No, Nancy is on... Not Rita. Maybe Rita is going to be a guest.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Watching NG - Mike Scott says evidence being evaluated is from Florida and Missouri - mentions no other state

Mike Scott on NG: Still evaluating evidence from MO, FL and points in between. Anybody remotely involved we have an obligation to pursue. Strong suspicions right away crime not random, but targeted.

Mike Scott says on NG that about two weeks after death that detective were dispatched to Missouri

Scott on NG says he cannot confirm that "only two" entered home for murder - didn't confirm it was two either

Sheriff Scott...work from inside out...general envelope of initial suspicions is broad. Not at liberty to say anyone else directly or indirectly involved in the crime.

NG interviewing boss of JR at contracting co. Hired on 8/27/14. Boss said JR was always on time, never had a complaint. Did smelting work and other jobs that he subbed out to do. JR's company owned a lot of rental properties and JR rented house from co.

AL was very very close to TS. She said MS has not called her since the arrests. Yes I find it very odd but not on AL's part. This fact bothers me the most about this case. If he were innocent,why would MS NOT contact his sister-in-law. Can't get that fact out of my mind.

Perhaps he thought her comment about "some people can't handle the truth" was an attempt to cast suspicion on him. That is not to imply it was, but without knowing the dynamics of the relationship between the 2 of them we can't really know. :moo:

I
Maybe that quote was in reference to what she "thought" such a horrific murder may have been based on early on. Same as all of our own sleuthing theories regarding the efforts that Teresa was passionate about. This may not have anything to do with how she feels now that the two arrest have been made. Also, after MS and the (brother in law)?? did the alarm testing scenario, MS was seen shortly after (alone) using a broom to push the video camera back to another position. This was seen by my family member and, yes, reported.

To me it seemed like she had an idea of the perp when she made that comment early on. I too wonder if her thoughts have changed since the arrests....

That's very interesting about the cameras.

Now that is interesting
Who spoke about the video camera and MS seen moving it? Do you have a link for that? I cannot tell by the way your post was quoted. TIA :).

Sheriff on NG: Nobody is outside envelope of suspicion in this case. NG's security expert....CWW had codes to turn security system on and off. He probably set up their home security system, and had worked in home security business previously.

From mckazpm...wow...just wow.

"MS was seen shortly after (alone) using a broom to push the video camera back to another position. This was seen by my family member and, yes, reported.

Oh. Wont confirm or deny if there is a life insurance policy.(Sheriff on NG) but they know.

NG: Why is this only a muder 2 charge since they had plenty of time, and planned ahead? Her experts said in Fla. this is a capital case and they will fight extradition since they will face the death penalty.Sheriff said still ongoing investigation when asked if more arrests coming. Sounds like more on the way.

NG asked if there was still a killer on the loose. He said they are working around the clock and it is an ongoing investigation. (Like how he dodges questions but understand why. You kind of have your answers but yet you dont.)jmo

From mckazpm...wow...just wow.

"MS was seen shortly after (alone) using a broom to push the video camera back to another position. This was seen by my family member and, yes, reported.

I am just starting to listen to the radio stream of her broadcast. When did MS move the video camera back to another position? !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe