FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Wont confirm or deny if there is a life insurance policy.(Sheriff on NG) but they know.

He also said we are absolutely on top of this(concerning life insurance ) which lead me to think that there was a life insurance policy.IMO

He also said we are absolutely on top of this(concerning life insurance ) which lead me to think that there was a life insurance policy.IMO

I always thought there was a big one.Im sure glad NG asked that question. jmo

I think we need to remain objective regarding the relationship between AL and MS. While checking out the sites that were started the day after the murder I noted that in addition to the $1M started by LS there was also a smaller one for $10K called "AL's family fund" started by a friend and promoted on AL's business site. My first thought was why, since they lived in different states? Then I noticed a lack of interaction on SM between them, unlike other friends and family. For whatever reason, their lack of communication may be typical. jmoo

So why wouldn't hubby come home with the dr if he didn't get along that well with her side of the family.

Perhaps MS feels ashamed and guilty by association that his friend killed not only his wife but AL's sister. Or AL is starting to feel MS is inolved somehow and that is also making MS reluctant to call his SIL who is out of state. Reaching for possibilities. - JMO

DLG

AL appears to be similar in personality to TS. MS seems much more laid back and perhaps, following the murder, he just wants quiet time with his children. I've been where he is, fortunately not due to murder, but there is no way I would have been able to handle an "in your face" person while I was grieving. There may also be some growing tension between them due to the account. The administration of the site switched from MS to AL, we don't know if he requested that help or if he was "told" to relinquish control. Patients and friends have commented on the "salty" language and forcefulness of Teresa when she needed to get your attention. If her sister is similar in temperament then MS may be protecting his daughters from someone who has an agenda of "telling them the truth". I'm not saying one is right and the other is wrong, but grief makes even the slightest bit of discord unbearable. We know from the unverified family member who posted here the other day that they have been spoken with the children, so we can be reassured they are safe and not completely isolated from family. jmho

From mckazpm...wow...just wow.

"MS was seen shortly after (alone) using a broom to push the video camera back to another position. This was seen by my family member and, yes, reported.

Can someone please post who made the above statement? This is VERY curious.

Can someone please post who made the above statement? This is VERY curious.

There is no link and there is no post
The poster said it was a family member(of the poster)

The video camera information was posted very early on by neighbors who post here but no clue when it where you will find it. Obviously it wasn't any MSM article. JMO

Why is the sheriff yapping on Nancy Grace if he is not ready to confirm that more arrests are guaranteed.

He really needs to stop thinking of this as his Career Case that is going to lead him to book deals and fame.

He seems like he wants to somehow profit from this in the long run. Jmo.

From mckazpm...wow...just wow.

"MS was seen shortly after (alone) using a broom to push the video camera back to another position. This was seen by my family member and, yes, reported.

If the camera you're referring to is the one on the far right corner of the garage... it's mounted too far from that corner to be repositioned back toward the pedestrian door on the right side wall of the garage---the door that looked broken into.

Why is the sheriff yapping on Nancy Grace if he is not ready to confirm that more arrests are guaranteed.

He really needs to stop thinking of this as his Career Case that is going to lead him to book deals and fame.

He seems like he wants to somehow profit from this in the long run. Jmo.

^^^^^

Yes

Of course there was a large insurance policy. Teresa was the only source of income for the family. She was a doctor and they owned a medical practice.
If anything happened to her than the family would have to rely solely on savings and Mark's limited ability to earn a living while raising 2 young girls alone.
Teresa was a very responsible woman and it would have been completely irresponsible for her to not carry a very large insurance policy on herself.

Yes.
from everything I have read about this remarkable woman, I would be very surprised to hear she was not prepared to look after her family should something happen to her

There is no link and there is no post
The poster said it was a family member(of the poster)

I saw the post and looked for it but couldn't find it. It was earlier today, maybe about 2 hours ago.

I feel such deep sympathy for this woman. Married a sociopath while still in the middle of shock and grief over her daughter. Probably questioning her own judgment. What a horrible, lonely place to be. I hope she has an excellent support system.

Thank you for saying that
I feel the same way
She is a victim also, even if in a very different way
I, too, hope she has a good support system

So why wouldn't hubby come home with the dr if he didn't get along that well with her side of the family.

AL also said in her first interview that the only reason she was staying strong was because she could hear her sister telling her to be strong for Mark. She was really empathetic to Mark. I got the feeling she really cared about her BIL.
Of course, this might have changed if LE was keeping her in the loop about any developments, including that MS's best friend's house was searched.

I saw the post and looked for it but couldn't find it. It was earlier today, maybe about 2 hours ago.

The post is from a poster.. up thread
If there is a MSM link then, could someone PLEASE post it

I read the post from a poster
No link AFAIK

The post is from a poster.. up thread
If there is a MSM link then, could someone PLEASE post it

I read the post from a poster
No link AFAIK

There is no link--it was posted by someone who's family member saw it happen

So a poster said MS moved the camera with a broom
Another poster said based on positioning, it would not matter, it would not cover that side entrance
Thats what we have

Remember that AL's brother called her on that Monday, June 29th, at 1:16pm to break the news according to AL, not BMS! When did he eventually call her? What took him so long? Where was he?

-Nin

Based solely upon the time he was notified of the death it's possible he was in the air flying back to Florida. jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson