FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. But IF true he may have wanted the camera pointed at the "correct" spots of the house. Maybe he can watch remotely like a lot of systems and since its known no one is in the house he wanted it protected once LE was gone.

How did the camera get pointed at the "incorrect" spots of the house? is the question

What are the chances that a house, whose occupants are on vacation, is left without an armed alarm system? Anyone traveling 1200 miles to gain access to that particular house would either have to show how he would gain access if the alarm was on, or the individual had knowledge that the alarm was off. . . .

I agree with your second sentence above, your main point, but I also think the odds of not arming an alarm system are higher than many think when there's a pet sitter involved. I personally had the experience of going over the operation of an alarm very carefully with someone coming in to feed our cats, then having a disastrous false alarm when she "forgot" to bring along the alarm code but opened the door anyway "hoping the code would be written down somewhere inside". Needless to say, we had her leave the alarm off the rest of our trip and never used her again.

Even if the dogs weren't home they still could have found dog hair on the jumpsuit or something and needed to test their dna.

However, they didn't have the jumpsuit at the time saliva samples were taken?

So what happened to Skinner? Did he stop posting or ??? Please fill me in or refer me to correct thread with more information. Thanks

Yes, Skinner decided to stop posting and the thread was closed. He did post that his conversation with MS didn't change his opinion that he is innocent.

I was curious as to why the Sheriff has been spending time with the S girls? Could
it be that MS is helping with info? medical books and possible discrepancies, CWW, other employees?

How did the camera get pointed at the "incorrect" spots of the house? is the question

We don't know that it was pointed in an incorrect position for sure.
We know the door was not within camera range
A poster said someone saw MS moving it with a broom
Another poster said that it would not matter where it was pointed, it would not capture that door
We don't know

IF it's even true, I would suspect those that killed her did so.

O.K. to follow up with the logic lets assume the killers did move it. It would have to be someone that the neighbors would not think twice about seeing around the house. After all,MS was "allegedly" seen moving them back. Since the cameras would be filming when they were moved the first time, it had to be someone that wouldn't arose suspicion from anyone who would see them moving the cameras.--JMO

We don't know that it was pointed in an incorrect position for sure.
We know the door was not within camera range
A poster said someone saw MS moving it with a broom
Another poster said that it would not matter where it was pointed, it would not capture that door
We don't know

There's alot we don't know--that's why we are throwing around possible theories

I was curious as to why the Sheriff has been spending time with the S girls? Could
it be that MS is helping with info? medical books and possible discrepancies, CWW, other employees?

This was my impression too.

Was thinking about this....the alarm warm was off that night, the night she came home. IF this was me and my alarm should have been on, I would have been startled and tried to call someone on my phone. So, they must have been right at the door already inside...right? Or the alarm was off and she didn't think much of it, maybe?

These were probably already addressed, so sorry.
Was there any reports of a car being in or near their house the night she was murdered from the suspects? Is it known if they were in the house already when she got home?

I think what I am confused about is her getting home around 11:30/12ish and then there being yelling in her house around 5am but not by her. Why on earth would they stick around?

Also, I have been thinking could it be possible that the dog walker left the alarm off for them to get in the house? Just some thoughts and yes I know I am all over the place.

I don't think the yelling at 5AM had anything at all to do with this murder. My opinion.

Except the Sheriff had already said no comment when asked about MS cooperating, which definitely implies no

I don't think the yelling at 5AM had anything at all to do with this murder. My opinion.

I don't think so either.
based on Duntulum's post, we know that nobody was arguing with Ts at that time.
Why would anyone hang around?

Except the Sheriff had already said no comment when asked about MS cooperating, which definitely implies no

The sheriff doesn't want to address that
It could imply he is not cooperating but for me, its not definite yet

Has anyone been offered a lie detector test?

The sheriff doesn't want to address that
It could imply he is not cooperating but for me, its not definite yet

To me there is a difference, such as last night he was asked if MS a suspect and he said he didn't want to address or speak of that, but several days ago when asked if MS was talking/cooperating the answer was simply "no comment." That was a loaded answer on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88