Florida man throws Coke can to make wish to be tasered come true

zwiebel

Reaction score
A man in an East Burleigh Boulevard store in Florida who refused to pay for a can of Coca-Cola also refused to leave when police arrived. Instead, he said he was angry, wasn't going anywhere, they'd have to taser him to get him out, and said he was going to throw the can at them to start a fight.

When the officers then tried to cuff him, he again said they needed to stun him and threw the can, striking one on the arm.

Duly tasered, 22-year-old Gabriel Roman was arrested and has now been charged with battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting officers, theft and trespassing.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-lk-tavares-coke-hits-officer-20150901-story.html

I know it's only the beginning of the month but this guy gets my nomination for Darwin Award of September.

I suppose the officer who tasered him has been placed on administrative leave while the incident is investigated? :thinking:

I suppose the officer who tasered him has been placed on administrative leave while the incident is investigated? :thinking:

I'm thinking this dummy deserved a double dose of taser'ing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back