FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dushi I think many of us have felt this same way. There are so many characters in the environment of TS that it is difficult to decide who dun it and why.

I went from human trafficking dirtbags to perhaps affair to MS to someone on drugs wanting her clients. So I think you put it in the proper perspective .. we have so many choices in a large vat of undesirables.

I agree--I think we all feel the same way. Since we don't have a lot of info,all we can do is make educated guesses on what really happened.
Good thing LE has a lot more intel than us and IMO they will definatley solve this crime and I think it will be soon.

Yes, and I also think that too much credibility is being given to these people. Just because they say something doesn't mean it's correct or even true. I take what they say with a grain of salt.

Yes indeed

Fox 4 just reported they went to home of MS mother in Naples. She would not speak on camera but said the family is coping. Neighbors said they could not be sure if the children were staying there or not. No link yet.

The sheriff said in week 2 that the neighborhood shouldn't be worried. So this tells me that the killers left plenty of evidence. Jmo.

I watched on live TV and this was said at the very end of the report. I tried to find a link to verify it and the only link (posted by someone else above) does not show the same video I saw. Hope what I heard was correct, or it is possible neighbor was mistaken, or the reporter was mistaken.

Does anyone know if MS ever traveled to MO?

'Deputies have not said whether Rodgers and Teresa’s husband Mark knew each other. But Rodgers’ neighbor in Missouri says she’s seen Mark Sievers at Rodgers’ trailer before.'

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/02/missouri-man-accused-in-florida-doctors-death-in-court/

Was he putting garbage bags in his car?

According to the reporter, yes...he was putting trash bags in his car, as well as a dark suitcase. What's up with that? Packing up his things, but why? I wonder too, why he didn't put the other trash bags inside the car, rather than holding them outside the car's window? Perhaps he was just in a hurry to leave the reporter's questions? IDK

Just curious why there are suddenly rather snide posts expressing suspicion of Sheriff Mike Scott's motives for appearing on NG for the first time. He has two people under arrest pretty quickly and probably more to come. He deserves respect and congratulations! If he wants to run for re-election or write a book at some point, that has nothing to do with appearing on NG and doesn't detract from what he's accomplished. I get so tired of these LE put-downs. JMO

:gaah:

Good catch on finding D/Ctf.
IIRC, yes, can be, but the only examples I recall are changes from 'undetermined' MoD to either accidental MoD or homicide MoD. Just my recollection. But w Dr S, seems likely initial MoD would be homicide, so what would modification be?
What kind of D/Ctf change are you thinking about?

But from ^ link, IDK if 'modified date' actually means that the recorded doc itself was modified, or a new one submitted.

If you recall posts about leeclerk's info re TS & MS assignment, (poss re-fi), mortgage, & power of atty, I believe (but cannot swear) each of those entries had 'modified date', maybe a week to a month after record date.
What are the odds that three separate doc's TS & MS had recorded over a 10 yr period would all be modified later? And ditto her D/Ctf. Perhaps 'modified date' refers to an electronic entry re the document, not the doc itself.

IDK, just spitballing.

When my friend passed away, his wife received 2. The first one was incomplete but good enough to use for some minor things she had to take care of until the final one arrived... with cause of death. This of-course was needed for major things, insurance pay out, bank, etc.

I saw scrubs, headphones, trash bags and anger. No words or thoughts just yet but that man is certainly very angry.jmo

It's a little shocking the anger that vibrates from that video, the level of it I mean. I do understand the anger at intrusive reporting when it comes to a newsworthy death of a loved one, I've unfortunately been on that side of things but initially although the anger is acknowledged internally the grief is more tangible and there is no time for it. I know that in time the anger takes over as the tangible emotion, however I still find the level of it more intense than I'd expect at this point. Everyone is different I suppose so maybe that's just my reaction

This is one time i can understand the anger. My theory of this case certainly does not include MS's innocence,but the media can be too persistent and overbearing. Look,if he's guilty he sure doesn't want to talk to media types and if he is totally innocent,than he is grieving about the horrible murder of his wife. Either way, the media is a pain in the butt. Like I have said throughout, I can understand him not talking to the media but I can't understand not talking to AL

I thought (I might be wrong) but didnt MS shave his head and CWW started shaving his.
I read this and I don't know where but he didn't always look exactly like MS.
JMO

That is according to Skinner, MS's friend.

-Nin

I believe Skinner that MS is innocent on all counts. Wonder why he stayed friends with CWW after he found out he had a meth lab in the home he was renting to him? He could have accepted an explanation I suppose that, CWW was going to go clean after his arrest and maybe he did. This is a hard case to figure out.

According to the reporter, yes...he was putting trash bags in his car, as well as a dark suitcase. What's up with that? Packing up his things, but why? I wonder too, why he didn't put the other trash bags inside the car, rather than holding them outside the car's window? Perhaps he was just in a hurry to leave the reporter's questions? IDK

It's an unconscious mechanism when feeling threatened to always place an object(s) between. He was using them in that manner IMO as he was getting into the vehicle and I think the rest was just being in a hurry to DODGE the scene

My guess is the trash dumpster for the office complex is likely in a corner of the parking lot he was driving out of, and he was probably going to immediately dump the trash bags in that outside trash dumpster. Although, I have never seen anyone carry their garbage bags outside of their car window in that manner while driving a short distance to the dumpster. Kinda odd - - like playing frisbee on your roof.

I saw scrubs, headphones, trash bags and anger. No words or thoughts just yet but that man is certainly very angry.jmo

That video of MS bothered me. Look, we have to presume everyone is innocent including the dynamic duo that was arrested in Missouri. What if MS is totally innocent? i go back and forth. Assuming he is innocent then he lost his entire life here.. his wife and his best friend (CWW).. his reputation and his income. There may not be much left of him to raise his kids the way he had hoped. If he is guilty he is living on borrowed time. I can understand his anger whether he is innocent or guilty. JMO

My guess is the trash dumpster for the office complex is likely in a corner of the parking lot he was driving out of, and he was probably going to immediately dump the trash bags in that outside trash dumpster. Although, I have never seen anyone carry their garbage bags outside of their car window in that manner while driving a short distance to the dumpster. Kinda odd - - like playing frisbee on your roof.

With your Children

When my friend passed away, his wife received 2. The first one was incomplete but good enough to use for some minor things she had to take care of until the final one arrived... with cause of death. This of-course was needed for major things, insurance pay out, bank, etc.

Technically, there was only one death cert for your friend but usually you will receive 2 versions of the same; the short form & the long form. There is the short form which gets filed & then the long version of the same death certificate (the numbers don't change) with the COD's on it & certifying physician's signature. It's just two versions of the same death certificate. You file the short form at the County Clerk's office, get a certified copy & usually you're good to go. Insurance companies usually want the long form before payout.

As indicated in my previous post, a "modified" death certificate is a horse of a different color! It indicates something was changed on the original---significant enough to have it re-recorded. That is not commonly done.

Suitcase and garbage bags.. Looked like papertowels just to me but I'm sure as the sky is blue every night trash is picked up and sorted through by LE .. And "if" whomever ms is staying with in collier it is picked through as well by our boys in blue.. As for the suitcase well the assumption of paperwork is my pick.. I'm going to say IMO ms is not a stupid man, TS chose to love him so mentally he intrigued her as an almost equal so any daytime movement by him guilty or innocent would be the up and up..
I must say this to everyone who knew or grew to know her through this tragic event, I'm so so sorry for your loss. As a local you grew to know her gentle spirit and love her family as if part of your own. I deeply wish for swift and stearn justice in this case and firmly believe in all the LE/fbi will make sure of it..

Not sure if this has been posted already, I'll delete it after I read through the 10 pages of where I left a little while ago...WS ADDICTS!!!!! ;---)

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29946319/murdered-bonita-doctors-husband-no-comment#.Veef-ZWFM5s

-Nin

Most people, even if they do not wish to go public, will if the media catches up with them, thank LE for capturing the murderers of their loved ones at minimum. Avoidance regarding the media, the fact that Dr. Teresa's sister stated she had not spoken with MS since the arrests of JR and CWW in addition to Detective Scott stating no comment on whether MS is being cooperative all begin to paint a picture that may one day, hopefully soon, reveal the true picture of what really happened. There may be more than one arrest soon, I don't know. But, I do think there may be at least one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288