FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, mjhinfla. I wondered about some of that access to Longfellow plus if those maps were correct. We were there the first 10 days of June, stayed on Ft Myers Beach, traveling back & forth to Estero just off I-75/exit 123. Became very familiar going that way from Estero down to Bonita off I-75/exit 116 onto Bonita Beach Rd SW---going right past access to Imperial then Terry. We're usually in Sanibel so going into Ft Myers area & use Tamiami Trail if heading down to Naples.

It is kind of funny when reading your 1st post and BTW <<< Welcome to WS! >>> got me thinking as to how the perps may have chosen to enter Jarvis, especially if done so after dark. The obvious & quickest entry is naturally right off E Terry St since the Siever home is close to Terry. Oh well, food for thought.

Question in looking back. Was there a question/discussion on a red car also seen at the Sievers house at one time? I can't recall as I'm going back through stuff and did this screen cap :thinking:

TIA if you can help jog my memory

View attachment 80909
http://fox4now.video.jrn.com/DR-SIEVERS-UPDATE-92-29643081

View attachment 80910

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/fox4now/news/Nancy-Grace-asks-questions-about-the-Seivers-323991351.html

ETA: Added screen shot with back of car in crime tape

Yes, there was talk about a red car. It was early in the first thread, I think.

“Early on, our detectives developed strong suspicion in terms of who committed the crimes and how it occurred,” he said.
Scott wouldn't elaborate on how the murder happened, and even though multiple media outlets have reported the murder weapon was a hammer: "We have not and will not say that a hammer was used."

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/

someone asked for the quote earlier

What if the "female friend in MO" set it up.. Made it point to ms

It's funny. That was one of my orig theories--that possibly someone In love with MS might have done it or hired a hit. But with CWW part of the murder I don't think it's possible that it would have been carried put without MS's blessing. I think CWW would have too much allegiance to MS to kill his wife just for money. Affairs can be fleeting. Would have CWW made the executive decision MS would better off without TS and not get his approval for the hit. I just don't think so. Everything keeps coming back with MS being in on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, mjhinfla. I wondered about some of that access to Longfellow plus if those maps were correct. We were there the first 10 days of June, stayed on Ft Myers Beach, traveling back & forth to Estero just off I-75/exit 123. Became very familiar going that way from Estero down to Bonita off I-75/exit 116 onto Bonita Beach Rd SW---going right past access to Imperial then Terry. We're usually in Sanibel so going into Ft Myers area & use Tamiami Trail if heading down to Naples.

It is kind of funny when reading your 1st post and BTW <<< Welcome to WS! >>> got me thinking as to how the perps may have chosen to enter Jarvis, especially if done so after dark. The obvious & quickest entry is naturally right off E Terry St since the Siever home is close to Terry. Oh well, food for thought.
Also, if you look at Allan St. behind the TS house, it is very wooded and there looks to be an empty lot diagonal from the backyard.

Can somebody clarify who was friends with who on facebook?

I know MS and CWW were...

Were MS and JR?

Were MS and JR's girlfriend, TS, friends? I know they had photos of the three of them together, but I wasn't sure if the girlfriend and MS were facebook friends.

<modsnip>

What if the "female friend in MO" set it up.. Made it point to ms

A female friend with $$$ ..A female would have to be really mad at MS to spend that kind of $$$ to frame him. Most women would rather spend their $$$ on other things.

After reading these various threads, there is one thing I am very curious about (I doubt if we can find it out though). I wonder how similar MS and CWW look on their driver's license photos.

Lets not forget the LE question to the neighbours.
Paraphrasing here, but something like:
"How would YOU gain access to the Sievers home if you wanted to get in?"

Odd question to ask the neighbours, isnt it?

I've never heard of neighbors being asked this by LE, but I think it makes sense. When we weren't able to reach my SIL and I drove up to check on her, I took a hammer with me. My plan was to break the window on the back door if she didn't answer. First, I went to the neighbors to explain what I was going to do. The neighbor said, "Oh, you don't have to do that. She keeps a spare key under the milk can on the back patio."

Another time, an elderly neighbor had been out with friends. They dropped her at home and she discovered she didn't have her keys with her. I got a ladder and was able to jiggle a back sliding window open, remove the screen and crawl in.

So neighbors might be aware of things like that.

I'm new to WS and was wondering if someone could clarify why everyone says TS came back from her trip early when she had appointments lined up for the next morning. Thanks.

OK let me try this again

Things that make me go hmm.

&#9830; Guns - more than a few were "inherited from my
father". MS & JR

&#9830; Lawyer - JR In Florida for brother's graduation from
Law School
MS wanted to be a lawyer even purchased
the study guide for the Bar.

&#9830; Similar looks- Bald, door knob beard, eyeglasses
CWW & MS

&#9830; " Brothers " - My "brother paid for my trip and new
clothes JR
CWW & MS listed as "brothers" on
Facebook

&#9830; accounts - I know of at least 4 currently
(possibly more) related to JR ,CWW and MS

&#9830;Blue van- MS has a blue van LE took it. JR allegedly
purchased a blue van after he returned from
Florida

What other things have you seen stated in MSM that is just too much to be a simple coincidence in this case ?

There has got to be some purposeful mind foolery/ skeeming/ sham going on here. Likely related to $$$ and drugs...

Drugs + Weapons + Money = DANGER!!!
SEEMS like these 2 in jail have had some experience emulating aspects of other people's lives ...
Moo

Sent from my NS-15AT08 using Tapatalk

Here's a hypothetical. Somehow, CWW obtains a copy of MS driver's license. Then he goes to the home alarm company and asks to change the code. He shows MS's license, as ID and is given a new code to set/reset the alarm. I'm sure this exact thing did not happen, but I do think the entire look-alike scenario could have given CWW some opportunities that would not have been available otherwise. This has me wondering. MOO

How about MS having an affair with a transgender co-worker or patient? TS finds out.. Transgender co-worker will be outed as being transgender MS doesnt want it known he was having an affair with a transgender? Wants to continue affair with transgender person. Goes to CWW. CWW just thinks MS is having a regular affair. LOL I don't know.. that would solve the WOW, intricate and convoluted for me. JMO Obviously, this is just WILD speculation.. The drug connection, using computers for funneling money doesnt seem like the answer to me..MOO

All crazy speculation aside..it would appear no will has been presented for probate.. at 47 she simply may not have had one. Cars, home bank accts all jointly owned?.. but you still (at least where i live) have to pay some transfer taxes when the home goes from joint ownership to the survivor thru death. Has anyone heard anything on any petition to probate court? TIA

I doubt much of anything will happen with her assets until the case is adjudicated. Who wants to transfer money, personal property, etc., before knowing if the person(s) can legally inherit? Maybe some assets will be frozen. But if MS cannot inherit, the court will appoint guardians for the children and the guardians will likely hold them for the benefit of the two girls.

People find time, trust me. There are plenty of married women who have managed to juggle all this and more and still have affairs.

I know of a guy who owned a business,The wife was downstairs working and he was off with his woman. This was a kind of store where lots of people go and many customers knew it. The homeschool kids are a glitch in the MS situation,

Did he have to leave for "business" reasons sometimes? Leave the kids in the office?

Get a sitter at night?

I also wonder when the height of their similar looks occurred. I notice in the mug-shot CWW no longer looks identical to MS. He now looks thinner, his beard is shaped differently and he is growing some hair at the back of his head. So now he seems to be trying to look different than MS. Why? I also noticed that in one of the recent news reports, the mugshot of CWW no longer revealed his bare chest, but he had a shirt on. Photoshop? IMO

Convoluted:

IF IF IF IF there was an affair involved:

MS works in the office, along with other females, and apparently CWW would be considered an employee when he came to FL and worked on computers. So even CWW would know female employees in the office. I just say "hmmm."

I'm new to WS and was wondering if someone could clarify why everyone says TS came back from her trip early when she had appointments lined up for the next morning. Thanks.
Earlier is probably a better word than early. It was planned that she would return and her family would stay on longer.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Anyone else think CWW was crying just prior to his mug shot? His eyes look like it. I was also thinking drugs or pepper spray but I didn't read anything about having to take him down with pepper spray.

Ugh. I'm so sad for TS, her kids and her family. What the hell happened!?!?!?!

Welcome irishchook. Maybe you should read thread 1, and move to thread 6 & 7 when arrests were made... you'll then be caught up and have all the pertinent details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla