Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

CarlK, are those the real teeth of the UID, they do resemble Britney's, eh.

I know another missing person who might be a match, but it's kinda far-fetched:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/c/camacho_rosa.html

She's a missing girl from Connecticut named Rosa Marie Camacho. She went missing in year 1997 when she was 4 years old. Her mother was eventually found deceased though, but Rosa's body was never found. i think it's possible that this Jane Doe might be her.

What about Trudy Appleby? Has she been considered? I think there is a resemblance. Trudy went missing about three hours from where Jane Doe was found. Only problem is she went missing in 1996 but who's to say she wasn't being held as I am sadly learing isn't as uncommon as we may think.

http://www.pollyklaas.org/missing/kids/trudy-leann-appleby.html

8142677e935ca0322151719003761f60.jpg

de791f3a3eb46a757ee8a85bc297f32e.jpg

e4327d2bd64cb4f9a43aa6b30b07d607.jpg

3ccf664fc30daaefd4783ae4bd7c26e5.jpg

I think I read all the posts here, but haven't seen it mentioned. Have they ever said what the COD was? TIA

I think I read all the posts here, but haven't seen it mentioned. Have they ever said what the COD was? TIA
I don't think so. I got the impression she was pretty decomposed. I always assumed she was beaten and strangled or els an od and someone panicked. Other wise if she was shot they could tell. Idk

What stands out to me about Trudy is the lines in her cheeks match jane does.
It has always stood out to me that Jane Does left cheek the crease stars above the nose and cerves up higher. It matches Trudy. And the same with the other side. They match. And I think the top part of her nose kinda by her eyes. But thoes cheeks and creases starting by nose stand out.

but also Trudy Appleby does look eerily similar to this jane doe. even though she went missing long before this jane doe died, I definitely would not exclude her as a possible match yet.

but also Trudy Appleby does look eerily similar to this jane doe. even though she went missing long before this jane doe died, I definitely would not exclude her as a possible match yet.
Doesn't she tho? Its the crease by her nose. They match. I know that might mean nothing but I have seriously sat up going threw missing posters all night on and off for a few years now trying to find a match. And the crease on her nose was something I could never match. They are even different on each side and still match.

I think its deffently worth a check.

Did someone call Trudy in?
I haven't. I have never called anyone in before. Not sure how to really go about it. You want to? Or any tips on how to call her in?

I deffently think Its worth a shot. Even if she went missing years before. She could of been living in Milwaukee for those years.

The Doe Network has a super easy potential match submission form. I would suggest that someone go there and and submit Trudy. I have this thing about UIDs and MPs when doing comparisons, it is truly in those details (that I think officials over look) that I think more matches should be considered. When there is such an exactness, it is hard to ignore.

does anyone have the nameus link to this jane doe?
what is the email address for the investigator trying to identify her? I'll send them an email about Trudy Appleby.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back