Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just responded to the guy, I'll follow the thread for a bit. Free speech and whatnot, they haven't posted anything tangibly looking like insider info just yet. Could also be something "psyops" related to specifically distract from current investigation. If the posting provides anything more interesting I'll ping Seatlle-area crime tips hotline.

Thanks for watching CL. Who posts things like that? Creep.

Thanks for watching CL. Who posts things like that? Creep.
Somebody who watches too much news and is probably angry and cynical at life in general. The OP hasn't responded to the lone commenter that challenged him. Probably Internet Performance Artist. At least I hope so.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

http://www.kgw.com/videos/news/2015/09/06/desiree-talks-kyron-search/71827128/
Interview with Desiree "Terri doesn't make friends and it's fortune for us."
I wonder what other information they have and who the nonfriends are.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Here is a synopsis of DY's interview from yesterday afternoon:

Thankful for searchers and dog teams.

Very strategic with way did search. Based on new information from eyewitnesses. Had dog teams search sensitive areas, ground teams in others.

Have learned to hone in on critical areas, based on eyewitness accounts and cell phone pings.

Know more about Terri’s behaviors, know more about her than we ever have. Terri doesn’t make friends and that helps us. I try to plug into Terri’s mind and where her mind was that day.

I drive by the school, is out of the way of the command and staging area. Re: Skyline and school: It’s where he was that day; it’s one of the last places he was seen, walking. That’s my connection to him.

We’re finding where he’s not. Was intimidating to see all of these rolling hills, all of these trees and terrain. It’s big. But as we rule out areas, sometimes searching areas several times, it makes it smaller.

Had a very focused strategy for this search. Have all of the information in our data base, on maps; and information about Terri’s timeline that day. Looking forward to next search. Hoping Multnomah County will fund a couple more searches.

“The world is closing in around Terri and I’m coming for her. We’re going to get her in jail if it’s the last thing I do.”

Does anyone know what the new information is? I've tried finding it with no success. TIA

Does anyone know what the new information is? I've tried finding it with no success. TIA

Good question. I’ve been looking at the 5th Anniversary news stories, but there is nothing specific. There was a Facebook post by Desiree on the Kyron Horman’s World Soldiers page (see post #153 on this thread, dated April 17th), indicating Ky was seen walking out of the school, down the sidewalk, with Terri and the baby. If true (and not an assumption), this is new info (at least for the general public).

Been trying to find another FB post by DY stating TH emailed Ky’s teacher about the Dr. appt. Not that this helps the search, but it’s “new” information (again, for the general public).

For his part, Kaine stated in this Oregonian article, http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/05/kyron_horman_case_as_5th_anniv.html that LE is focusing on others who might have been involved:
The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office focused on Terri Horman, who admitted to Kaine Horman and Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, that she failed two polygraph tests and walked out on a third.
Kaine Horman said his ex-wife told him that she stumbled over questions about where Kyron went when he left school. (BBM) Terri Horman eventually hired a high-profile defense attorney. Last year, she said in court that she loves "her son" and "I want him home more than anything."
Kaine Horman said detectives are no longer focused on her. He believes someone helped his ex-wife, though neither she nor anyone else has ever faced charges in the case.
"She has become a dead end as far as making progress," Horman said. "Someone else was involved. There's someone we don't know about."

Of course, the TH-supporters (in the comments section) said, “See? It wasn’t TH.” However Lynne Terry, the reporter, chimed in several times to clarify: TH is still the focus, but LE knows she is a dead-end in terms of getting more information.

Also, from this same article:

“With the fifth anniversary of his son's disappearance approaching Thursday, Horman is asking that anyone who knew Kyron – including teachers, baby sitters, friends and friends of friends -- sit down again with police and share their recollections.”

Then, there’s this article from KATU:
http://www.katu.com/news/investigat...Hormans-dad-believes-hes-alive-305768091.html

Kaine said there's a big push to re-interview people detectives initially talked with and expand those interviews beyond what happened on or around June 4, 2010. BBM
He's hoping neighbors, anyone in the community who knew the Hormans -- will reach out to investigators via the tip-line (503-261-2847) and offer to be re-interviewed about the case. He said there's already been instances in which re-interviews have brought forward new tips they didn't have on file
. BBM

So … the specifics? No one is saying. But given what DY had to say and what KH said in these articles, it sounds as if some very useful information has recently come to light, especially – it seems – when it comes to painting a more complete picture of TH and her movements/state of mind.

So this is probably just some jerk talking on craigslist, but I keep a google news "alert" for topics that include kyron's name, and it brought me this weird alert for something posted to craigslist:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/rnr/5208495354.html (warning, graphic language)

I know from past experience that if investigators file the right paperwork they can get access to whomever posts things to CL (I was peripherally involved in assisting with a theft ring investigation involving C/L a few years back) but can't decide if this is just someone being jerky or if this matters somehow.

I screencapped it, in case it goes away.

Since Craigslist is very public, a warrant might not even be necessary. I think law enforcement should certainly talk to whoever wrote that.

Jmo, it is hard to imagine what new leads, especially involving pings ( if so) would come to light after five years. Surely everything possible has been checked before now, with so many agencies involved. Hoping for the best, though.

Interesting comment on Craigslist. Yes the person needs to be found and spoken to.....

Jmo, it is hard to imagine what new leads, especially involving pings ( if so) would come to light after five years. Surely everything possible has been checked before now, with so many agencies involved. Hoping for the best, though.

My sense from what Desiree is saying is that it has to do with profiling- new info based on tracking her movements, behaviors, patterns. They are trying to get in her head and figure out what she would've done with Kyron and where she would put himself and how fast shed get rid of him.

I wonder if she has an expert profiler working with her. They may be able to make educated guesses that when combined with pings, and the timeline, narrow it down a bit.

Here's hoping.

Sometimes witnesses get over their initial fear or denial and come forward after time has elapsed. Personal possessions of missing people occasionally are found, or camera footage is downloaded, even after time, and shows things that no one expected. If a home security system had not been looked at, but the homeowner suddenly decided to look at what his camera recorded, he may have gone to law enforcement if he thought he saw something that pertained to an unsolved case. Sometimes, people in jail, or people charged with crimes, offer testimony about other matters, in order to barter shorter sentences for themselves; that's the kind of thing that can happen any number of years after the crime in question is actually committed.

My sense from what Desiree is saying is that it has to do with profiling- new info based on tracking her movements, behaviors, patterns. They are trying to get in her head and figure out what she would've done with Kyron and where she would put himself and how fast shed get rid of him.

I wonder if she has an expert profiler working with her. They may be able to make educated guesses that when combined with pings, and the timeline, narrow it down a bit.

Here's hoping.

I was thinking the same thing. Further I also questioned the comment about TH has no friends. Could the friend of TH (I can't remember her name) that was suposedly working landscaping that day, have come forward with new information about what actually happened that day?

Is there some new info that has come forward? Like a new gym TH has joined and there was a comment or a clue dropped that made someone suspicous?

I was thinking the same thing. Further I also questioned the comment about TH has no friends. Could the friend of TH (I can't remember her name) that was suposedly working landscaping that day, have come forward with new information about what actually happened that day?

Is there some new info that has come forward? Like a new gym TH has joined and there was a comment or a clue dropped that made someone suspicous?

IMO, DY’s comment that TH doesn’t “make” friends is telling. It’s one thing to have 250 people as FB friends. It’s another to have true friends with whom you share your life. Between the lines, DY was saying TH can trust no one.

As people who counted TH as a “friend” discover her lies, they might come forward with tidbits of information. And as the re-interviewing expands to the days/weeks leading up to Ky’s disappearance? IMO, there might be a wealth of information to be culled.

Today, (Ky's birthday) Kyron's Aunt posted a call for tips on the Missing Kyron Horman and Kyron Horman's World Soldier FB pages (snipped):
"From Kyron's Aunt:
The time has come for us to be more aggressive so we can really narrow down our search areas, but in order for us to do that we need all the tips that got called in to the tip line. If you had any sort of tip as to Kyron or Terri’s whereabouts the week prior to June 4th, on June 4th, 2010, or suspicious behavior following Kyron’s disappearance we need to know about it. Please send an e-mail to tips4kyron@yahoo.com ... "

So, KH has asked that people call the official tip line and DY is asking people to make direct contact with her/her family. I've long suspected the main rift between KH and DY is DY's pursuit of the case outside of LE parameters (and who can blame her!). This appears to confirm DY's frustration with not getting "all the tips that got called in to the tip line" from MCSO. Obviously LE can't completely and openly share all info gathered during an active investigation, but there must be SOME way for them to assist DY's searches, no?

Happy birthday buddy. I'm so sorry that we are having another birthday together with you gone. My birthday wish (for tomorrow) is that this is the last birthday or holiday that Kyron is missing x

Happy birthday buddy.

I'm so sorry that we are having another birthday together with you gone. My birthday wish (for tomorrow) is that this is the last birthday or holiday that Kyron is missing x

Thanks for the reminder about Kyron's birthday ...

He would be 13 years old today -- a teenager !

:praying::praying::praying: that Kyron is found soon !

Thinking of you on your Birthday, little man. Your mama will never give up looking for you until she finds you. We will never forget you either. Praying for justice on this special day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne