True Crime Radio Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott on Sept 9th ***READ ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also eluded to her extended family (sister, etc.) as being victims as well.

Hi TTF14,

All good questions. I understand the doubt about burglary.

I am not privy to any evidence you ask on all your following questions. Speculation about it happening at 4-5 a.m. is allowed. I do not have information to the contrary. Like most, I'm guessing based on a couple of testified or known reports. She left the airport, went home, and from that time until the discovered body, the murder took place. A couple people said they heard "shrill" and "arguing" at some time. So, yeah, the murder might have happened immediately at 4:30 a.m.

I have no evidence except what news reporters apparently obtained, about the neighbors hearings.

MS told me about how a doctor friend of theirs (MS and TS) was called by MS to go to the home and investigate. He had been called on his cell phone by office staff telling him that TS was not in the office and not answering her phone.

The doctor friend who found her (I do not know what time of morning or early afternoon), threw up, if I recall correctly, at the near impossibility of recognition of TS when he saw her.

the infamous post #65 as it is now known. So--MS wanted to educate Skinner about how DrT was found. he wanted to educate him about the fact that "he is innocent in her murder"(different post) but he never educated Skinner to the fact that the shrill screams/arguing early that morning were not related. ( Duntulum told us the family was apprised of TOD and the shrills were not related) hmmmm looks like MS was very selective in what he educated Skinner about

Sheriff Mike Scott (SMS) talked about working from the "inside" "out" tonight. He mentioned going from the crime to the neighbors, family, coworkers and so on. Remember when he mentioned during the NG interviews, how he said that in this case movement (or something) was from inside to the outside and then back to the inside. He is literally speaking of the circle of the surroundings, the unknown players.

I need to find that NG reference.

-Nin

Just a thought, but when he mentioned sending evidence out nationally...first I assumed he was referring to DNA, fingerprint evidence but the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards electronics were sent for analysis out of state. In the Boston Marathon investigation, lots of computer/tech related evidence was processed in Quantico, VA. The SWAT team removed a laptop. Maybe CWW attempted to wipe the hard drive? MAYBE he deleted/scrubbed the business computers in FL, remotely.

Any theories as to what prompted LSCO to go to MO, originally planning for 3 day trip? Did LSCO fly to MO to discuss missing/deleted or otherwise shady activity on a computer/phone/network, thinking CWW would have an explanation?

Sheriff Mike Scott (SMS) talked about working from the "inside" "out" tonight. He mentioned going from the crime to the neighbors, family, coworkers and so on. Remember when he mentioned during the NG interviews, how he said that in this case movement (or something) was from inside to the outside and then back to the inside. He is literally speaking of the circle of the surroundings, the unknown players.

-Nin

I've been waiting on the NG transcript from 09/03 and still not up, although last night 09/08 is already up... Strange

-Nin

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1509/01/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE - Aired September 1, 2015

GRACE: You know, we`ve heard the reports about a bloody jumpsuit being taken from Jimmy Rodgers`s belongings. And if that is the blood of Dr. Sievers, that will be a direct DNA link. Not so much news about Curtis Wayne Wright.
Let me ask you a question, Sheriff Scott. Do you believe that only two perpetrators entered Dr. Sievers`s home at the time she was killed?
SCOTT: Well, I`m not able to say that with certainty, no. You know, anybody, as you know, that`s within the general envelope, particularly in a -- you work from the inside out. And so when we start to talk about family members, close friends, business associates -- and I`m speaking generally now, but it could be applied to this case, as well -- sort of working from the inside out, that general envelope of initial suspicion is one that`s fairly broad.
And you know, it can be husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, close family friends, business associates. And so that`s sort of what happened initially.
And as remains the case now, I`m not at liberty to say that there`s no one else directly involved with the crime...

The Points In-Between

This is a perfect title and subject for a new topical thread!

Shout out to all map-makers!

If we have any good map makers who would like to generate a map that would be fantastic! I am going to open this new thread and move some posts over there. So if you're missing one, that is where you will find it and can continue discussing there.

Some of you new to the forum format have expressed confusion about where to post and wondered why we have topical threads rather than just one big, cumbersome, discussion thread - this is a perfect example of why! Important sleuthing info would be nearly impossible to find again buried in a bunch of 1000+ posts each threads. This way the information is organized and easy to locate.

Link to the new thread here.

All posts discussing the possible routes between MO and FL have been moved to this thread.

Hi Tricia and congrats!! I'd like to know this..
When the swat team raided cww residence in July they had a warrant in hand to do so correct?
At that time they confiscated evidence from what I read; now did they ARRESTor HOLD CWW for questioning off of that warrant?

Now MO had CWW for 3 days waiting for the murder warrant from florida to be issued and it didn't happen so when they released CWW was the evidence they found in His residence walk out when he did due to the fact no warrant was issued in time?

Does anyone know if this question recieved an answer? Thank you in advance

Just a thought, but when he mentioned sending evidence out nationally...first I assumed he was referring to DNA, fingerprint evidence but the more I think about it, the more I'm leaning towards electronics were sent for analysis out of state. In the Boston Marathon investigation, lots of computer/tech related evidence was processed in Quantico, VA. The SWAT team removed a laptop. Maybe CWW attempted to wipe the hard drive? MAYBE he deleted/scrubbed the business computers in FL, remotely.

Any theories as to what prompted LSCO to go to MO, originally planning for 3 day trip? Did LSCO fly to MO to discuss missing/deleted or otherwise shady activity on a computer/phone/network, thinking CWW would have an explanation?

Probably a combination of PC connectivity/activity and possibly evidence they regathered during the day the yellow tape went back up at the S house, Monday 6th, the day of the funeral.

If he cleaned the computers remotely, there will be traces. Remote cleaning is not sufficient.

-Nin

Hi TTF14,

All good questions. I understand the doubt about burglary.

I am not privy to any evidence you ask on all your following questions. Speculation about it happening at 4-5 a.m. is allowed. I do not have information to the contrary. Like most, I'm guessing based on a couple of testified or known reports. She left the airport, went home, and from that time until the discovered body, the murder took place. A couple people said they heard "shrill" and "arguing" at some time. So, yeah, the murder might have happened immediately at 4:30 a.m.

I have no evidence except what news reporters apparently obtained, about the neighbors hearings.

MS told me about how a doctor friend of theirs (MS and TS) was called by MS to go to the home and investigate. He had been called on his cell phone by office staff telling him that TS was not in the office and not answering her phone.

The doctor friend who found her (I do not know what time of morning or early afternoon), threw up, if I recall correctly, at the near impossibility of recognition of TS when he saw her.

the infamous post #65 as it is now known. So--MS wanted to educate Skinner about how DrT was found. he wanted to educate him about the fact that "he is innocent in her murder"(different post) but he never educated Skinner to the fact that the shrill screams/arguing early that morning were not related. ( Duntulum told us they family was apprised of TOD and the shrills were not related) hmmmm looks like MS was very selective in what he educated Skinner about
Good catch!

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1509/01/ng.01.html
NANCY GRACE - Aired September 1, 2015

GRACE: You know, we`ve heard the reports about a bloody jumpsuit being taken from Jimmy Rodgers`s belongings. And if that is the blood of Dr. Sievers, that will be a direct DNA link. Not so much news about Curtis Wayne Wright.
Let me ask you a question, Sheriff Scott. Do you believe that only two perpetrators entered Dr. Sievers`s home at the time she was killed?
SCOTT: Well, I`m not able to say that with certainty, no. You know, anybody, as you know, that`s within the general envelope, particularly in a -- you work from the inside out. And so when we start to talk about family members, close friends, business associates -- and I`m speaking generally now, but it could be applied to this case, as well -- sort of working from the inside out, that general envelope of initial suspicion is one that`s fairly broad.
And you know, it can be husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, close family friends, business associates. And so that`s sort of what happened initially.
And as remains the case now, I`m not at liberty to say that there`s no one else directly involved with the crime...

Thank you much! That's part of it.

-Nin

Tricia. Much love. But I must say. I think it is time for Nancy Grace to start promoting this site on the big cases that she promotes.

I'm sure her producers read here and let her know what the masses think on a certain case.

So I think it is time for Nancy Grace to start having sessions where this site is mentioned. Especially since she knows that WS has covered most of the cases before she even mentions them in the first place. Jmo.

I couldn't get the live broadcast to work and could only find the "preview" of the previously recorded interview at a later time so please correct me if I'm missing something on this point......I was very disappointed that we didn't get an "Oh hell yes, we are going to charge them with first degree murder after they are processed in Florida!!!" To me it seemed like he was not convinced he could get it to stick at this point in the investigation. Is it just that my glass is half empty tonight or did anyone else get that impression as well?

Admin Note:

Normal procedure would be closing this thread now. However, since the show aired so early, most of our west coast and mountain time members were still at work or driving home. I want to give them a chance to listen to the archived show and post their thoughts here as well.

Tomorrow morning it will be closed. Please take all specific discussion to the appropriate topical thread or generate a new one for mods to review. Scanning this thread, there are some excellent points being made. Please be aware we will be moving a lot of posts to topical threads tomorrow. So, if you're missing one either check your "All Posts" (via your profile page, you can find them there), or check the topical threads.

I couldn't get the live broadcast to work and could only find the "preview" of the previously recorded interview at a later time so please correct me if I'm missing something on this point......I was very disappointed that we didn't get an "Oh hell yes, we are going to charge them with first degree murder after they are processed in Florida!!!" To me it seemed like he was not convinced he could get it to stick at this point in the investigation. Is it just that my glass is half empty tonight or did anyone else get that impression as well?
Maybe he had some law advice from MS. (cough cough)

Tricia. Much love. But I must say. I think it is time for Nancy Grace to start promoting this site on the big cases that she promotes.

I'm sure her producers read here and let her know what the masses think on a certain case.

So I think it is time for Nancy Grace to start having sessions where this site is mentioned. Especially since she knows that WS has covered most of the cases before she even mentions them in the first place. Jmo.

Hi Dexter,

You are sweet to say that but Nancy does not like us. I can see her nose start to twist whenever our name is mentioned. Like she is smelling something horrible.

It will be a shock if Nancy ever admits we are anything more than a bad smell in her world.

Hi Bobby,

You should be able to listen to the show now with no problem. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...about-the-strange-murder-of-dr-teresa-sievers

I did not get that feeling at all. It seemed to me Sheriff Scott was being very professional and was trying to say as much as he could without revealing anything that would get us riled up.

Have you been able to listen to it yet?
I'm listening to it again. Especially about this. I don't think it's cause for disappointment. Remember Florida laws say 1st degree murder charges have to be issued by a grand jury. That might take some time or he's holding that close still. But did we hear something about a direct file option?

Hi Dexter,

You are sweet to say that but Nancy does not like us. I can see her nose start to twist whenever our name is mentioned. Like she is smelling something horrible.

It will be a shock if Nancy ever admits we are anything more than a bad smell in her world.

Tricia. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully her producers will one day tell her that it may be a good idea to bring WS on board as a guest-site analysis or something.

But until then. Good job. Much oblige.

I've posted my thoughts in the Motives Thread, but I personally wanted to thank Tricia for the excellent, thorough and calm interview. It was wonderful to listen to tonight when I got home from work. Hats off to you for not only securing the interview, but for making Sheriff Scott feel comfortable enough to share as much as he possibly good. It's obvious he can only reveal so much at this point, and what he said tonight did nothing to change my mind from my earlier opinions in this case. It would be wonderful if he came back again in the near future!!!! Kudos to Tricia!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong