Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if anyone is able to discern what is in picture / photo etc the frame behind him? I've tried but without success.

It could be a like a 3D picture box - used to mount medals or mementos on a black background then in a frame. The splotches could be stickers (my kids doors have stickers on them) or a fridge door with magnets. What is the black mark above the splotches?

Relatives of a certain beloved friend of BS are on the offensive in FB comment threads.

I think the photo splotches are something that happened post-printing, one of them extends into the white border. Kudos to everyone who's observed that photo wasn't included with the others. The possible implications are so horrible. It makes me understand the argument as to why penalties for things like this shouldn't be automatic death sentences or what have you.. to leave SOME incentive for someone to do the right thing. :/

I hope everyone/anyone involved is sweating so much right now they drown in it. JMO. :)

Is that a window behind William with the curtain pulled to the side?

Just wondering if anyone is able to discern what is in picture / photo etc the frame behind him? I've tried but without success.

The colors remind me of Catholic saint imagery.. the cheaper kind you would find on grocery store candles. Not sure how common that is over there though. My first thought was something Rastafarian or tie dye. Maybe it's symmetrical? Or maybe it's a screenshot from a Skype session with a relative in which case.. don't mind me!

INzJcWP.png

The colors remind me of Catholic saint imagery.. the cheaper kind you would find on grocery store candles. Not sure how common that is over there though. My first thought was something Rastafarian or tie dye. Maybe it's symmetrical? Or maybe it's a screenshot from a Skype session with a relative in which case.. don't mind me!

View attachment 81287

Speaking of Skype, about 2 minutes into the 60 minutes report, william and fd seem to be looking at a computer screen. And william seemed a bit uncomfortable. Thought that was a bit weird

attachment.php

Walls look damaged. It kinda does look like he's looking at a computer. It's hard to look at the lens when the people you see are lower on the screen.

Thanks for the enlarged version. Different photo to the one I saw.

attachment.php

Walls look damaged. It kinda does look like he's looking at a computer. It's hard to look at the lens when the people you see are lower on the screen.

I think, looking very closely there are pieces of A4 paper attached to the wall with clippings on each of them. They appreared PINNED to the walls.

Being Catholic, I don't think that picture / wall hanging behind William is a religious one..Is it a FAMILY CREST ??????????
nope, just thinking out loud. Darn

AllMOO

What I see in the enlarged pic is a map of Wales (where others see a splodge) top right. I'm from Wales. The other splodges could be pinned or coloured in areas on a wider map, of the World.

In the frame I just see the number 3 in centre with another red curly 3 next to it.

Jmo

Wow, it's been ages since I've been on here and I have been trying to catch up but there is waaaaay too much to read. Can't believe it's been a whole year tomorrow :(

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...sh-into-thin-air/story-fnet085v-1227522735439

William has been weighing heavily on my mind since watching his story. I worry the legal complications surrounding his family have hindered the amount of coverage in the media, thereby reducing public awareness. So I am adding my voice, small profile and national platform to the cause. Someone, somewhere MUST know something. Little boys don’t just vanish into thin air.
Do you have any information? Are you afraid to come forward because it has been too long or perhaps you’re afraid of the legal ramifications? Make an anonymous call, buy a pre*paid mobile phone just for that purpose and set it on fire after if you have to. I don’t really care, just do it if you have any knowledge of what has happened to William Tyrell.
Someone, somewhere MUST know something.
To William’s parents, I am in awe of your grace and courage and I dearly hope that your little boy is returned to you safe and unharmed.

I think, looking very closely there are pieces of A4 paper attached to the wall with clippings on each of them. They appreared PINNED to the walls.

Being Catholic, I don't think that picture / wall hanging behind William is a religious one..Is it a FAMILY CREST ??????????
nope, just thinking out loud. Darn

AllMOO

After reading your post I too thought it looked like a family crest or coat of arms. From this very blurry picture it looked to me like a black cross with a rose. Here is a picture of a Lutheran cross. It is made up of the black cross which is the Teutonic cross and a rose. https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&...AJPdESvp9BLhb3ruhWSXXXZw&ust=1442040135456197

The image can be clicked on to make it bigger.

Paraphrase same article above

A message to the person who abducted William from his Mum.
What makes you think it is Ok to
Take him - take a child - steal a child?
Give him back.

What makes it OK for you to
Have a 3 1/2 years old boy and submit him to this?
How do associates, family and friends knowingly or suspecting that a person took a little boy - look them in the eye?
Bring him back.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...utm_source=DailyTelegraph&utm_medium=Facebook

I just rematched the 60 minutes story and I really think it's a message. I think a lot of the wording is very careful.

And I just can't help but feel a little hopeful that William is somehow alive being cared for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151