Gerard Baden Clay's murder appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had a bit of a discussion with an insider to the case the other day and they put forward another theory on who helped. It has been said that a certain ex MP and Doctor could have been involved after the fact. Whether GBC did kill her accidentally and then called this person for "help". Then later on pretended to hear screams to give himself an alibi. Mmmmm food for though. Hence why Mum, Dad and Livvie have never been charged yet.

Thanks KiwiJayne. Very interesting theory. Anyone know what colour car he drove at the time?

Great to see your all here but not happy reading about this idiots appeal... Surely god would tell him to pay for his sins. You do the crime you do the time G!!

Well I had a bit of a discussion with an insider to the case the other day and they put forward another theory on who helped. It has been said that a certain ex MP and Doctor could have been involved after the fact. Whether GBC did kill her accidentally and then called this person for "help". Then later on pretended to hear screams to give himself an alibi. Mmmmm food for though. Hence why Mum, Dad and Livvie have never been charged yet.

Hi Kiwijayne. We know from phone records that there were no calls from GBC, or Allison's mobiles phone or their home phone to anyone after a certain time in the early evening. I don't believe there is any evidence that anyone helped GBC in disposing of Allison.

I think this rumour is one of those crazy ones!

He could appeal to the High Court of Australia but has to seek leave to appeal first. It's unlikely though.

Ali I want to thank you, Doc Watson and many others for your help throughout this saddest of crimes. So many losers, especially the children, Allison and her family.

YOU HAVE BEEN GOLD TO US

Ali I want to thank you, Doc Watson and many others for your help throughout this saddest of crimes. So many losers, especially the children, Allison and her family.

YOU HAVE BEEN GOLD TO US

We know who the real 'losers' are. imo

YOU HAVE BEEN GOLD TO US

That's very kind. Happy to help any way I can. *advertiser censored*

#‎BREAKING‬: Gerard Baden-Clay has been rushed to hospital.

GERARD Baden-Clay has been taken to hospital following a prison yard injury.

It is understood the convicted wife-killer sustained a “sporting injury” in the prison exercise yard, believed to be relatively minor. :laughing::laughing:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...aken-to-hospital/story-fnihsrf2-1227549242000

https://www.facebook.com/couriermail/posts/10153489818222702

GBC's second little accident in prison. I was only a little bit hurt :facepalm: :lol:

7 News Adelaide Retweetet
7News Yahoo7 ‏@Y7News 1 Std.Vor 1 Stunde
Gerard Bayden-Clay taken to hospital after finger injury during prison sport. STORY: http://yhoo.it/1MWFNpu

:tears:

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1227549242000

A minor finger injury to this murderer is hardly news worthy. IMO the headlines are designed to draw interest to the eight chapters of their Special Feature story on the Baden-Clay case as showcased in the article. My opinion only.

Fuskier, I think the 'news worthy' part shows just what he is like. I can hear his little boy whingy voice in my head, bawling out that he got hurt and demanding attention. It's the media's way of showing what he is really like. IMO GBC was once again seeking attention.

“Narcissists are great con-artists. After all, they succeed in deluding themselves!" Anon

Where was his finger at the time of the 'accident'.
Quick, ring daddy, he'll fix everything!

Hose required, vacuum & a thorough clean up!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446339242.732760.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446339280.380719.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446339304.831274.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446339343.597851.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446339371.547652.jpg
Some pictures I took recently at Allison's Memorial site.

Flinders, those photos are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member