Oregon man pees on people's heads, ceiling on plane

zwiebel

Reaction score
27-year-old Jeff Rubin was on a Jet Blue flight from Alaska to Oregon Friday when he stood up and began peeing on passengers' heads, police say. He then fell over, still peeing but now directly upwards, and made the situation a whole lot worse.

Rubin, of Gresham, Oregon was asleep when police boarded the plane as it landed. He was booked, charged with offensive littering and criminal littering by Multnomah County Sheriff's Department and then released.

[video]http://edition.cnn.com/2015/09/11/travel/jetblue-passenger-urinates/index.html[/video]

He looks so pleased with himself!

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/2015/...rd-portland-bound-flight-police-say/72097802/

Attachments

• 635775928557176110-Jeff-Rubin.jpg
    635775928557176110-Jeff-Rubin.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 80
Now, HE needs to go on the no-fly list!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Shouldn't this guy be charged with something more serious? Like a federal offense related to assaulting people on a plane? Criminal littering? He peed on people. That is assault. People who mess around on planes need to face serious charges.

Right now he's only facing a light misdemeanor- no more than 30 days in jail.

"the plane arrived in the wee hours of the morning"

Did he have his pants off when this happened? I've never heard of anyone being able to pee any distance through their clothes.

what a nightmare flight. I am amazed that nobody kicked his arse. Seriously.

Airlines have their own banned customers list, and I'm sure this guy makes it onto JetBlue's.

Airlines have their own banned customers list, and I'm sure this guy makes it onto JetBlue's.

I hope the airlines share lists with each other.

And with the companies & agencies that run trains, planes and buses, as well.

Absolutely, do NOT let this guy go trick or treating on Halloween!

Katy, if someone kicked his arse, he might go arse over teakettle, and spray even more!

Hoping perpetually peeing passenger's prosecution proceeds promptly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back