Found Deceased Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hailey better be safe then. Just say where she is!!!!!

6 km between murder and suspect.

Attachments

• Hailey map.jpg
    Hailey map.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 396
TB is friends with d. Saretsky on facebokk but it's not derek.. not sure if I can post it so I wont

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

Yup I found the other D Saretsky too

Hope that they did not want to get rid of encumbrances

Wait, so he lived in Coleman? In the area that looks like Bushtown (although it's hard to tell from that map)...which is also where that older woman was found murdered last Wednesday.

In a town where this sort of thing essentially never happens.

Okay.

Sources have confirmed to the Sun the man arrested Tuesday in connection with the case is 22-year-old Derek Saretsky, a Crowsnest Pass resident employed at a family-owned dry cleaner in the southwestern Alberta town.

Sources also say Saretsky has been involved in a romantic relationship with Cheyenne Dunbar, Hailey’s mother.

http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/09/1...firm-one-an-arrested-amber-alert-still-active

Makes me think that perhaps HE believed he is the father?

I hope Hailey's mom didn't know anything about this. Would he kill a baby???? Just let her go.

I was thinking someone else....glad I didn't just go blabbing about that idea!!

Okay...so I hope to heck this guy just tells where she is...he HAS to!!! That little girl needs to be home with family and safe...end of story!

Wow, not the person I was sleuthing but the one I was suspecting. JMO

We were probably sleuthing the same person, but then I ruled that person out. I don't remember coming across the Saretsky name anywhere while I was digging.

Someone I know said they just read that there's a canine unit by the high school.

I am scared. :(

Wait, what? When was he arrested? I thought it was this afternoon (or possibly this morning)--a full day later. Is that considered a "short period of time?"

IMHO, 24 hours is a short period of time to collect evidence, track down, prepare paperwork, get approvals, and arrest the perp. It isn't as if he was identified leaving the crime scene. (Unless he was, and LE is not saying anything.)

Maybe Saretsky thought he could win CD's affections if he had her daughter. And maybe he didn't like to share. :(

edited to add, after months lurking, my first post!

Someone I know said they just read that there's a canine unit by the high school.

I am scared. :(

Entirely possible it's unrelated. However, this guy knows exactly where Hailey is. Praying she's safe somewhere but my gut says likely not. I sure hope my gut is wrong :(

If he is involved with the Mom, why in the world would he kill her child?

Bad breakup? Are they still together? Answer those questions and it will tell it all, IMO.

So TB is FB friends with someone who has the same last name as the person arrested for **allegedly** killing him and kidnapping his baby daughter. A person with the same last name as the "romantic relationship" friend of mom's.

Ugh... what a nightmare for all these family members :(

If he is involved with the Mom, why in the world would he kill her child?

Bad breakup? Are they still together? Answer those questions and it will tell it all, IMO.

I'm sure LE is quite busy asking her all those questions, and more.

Entirely possible it's unrelated. However, this guy knows exactly where Hailey is. Praying she's safe somewhere but my gut says likely not. I sure hope my gut is wrong :(

No, I'm sorry but due to the small size of the community, it's not very possible that it's unrelated. I suppose there's a chance it's possible, but it's FAR more likely that it is related, IMO.

I hope your gut (and mine, unfortunately) is wrong, too. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member