MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true about the boyfriend, mom should also be arrested!! IMO WTH?
I agree, there should be another arrest. Thanks to the person (neighbour) who gave LE the tip they needed. RIP beautiful baby girl.

ETA: I see now that they are both in custody. Are there other kids at that address?

So relieved this baby has been identified, but still so sad that she did not get to experience life. :sigh:

The three month-long search to determine the identity of Baby Doe ended Thursday when someone close to the child’s family reached out to police, according to law enforcement.

Officials say the tipster had noticed the child was missing, but each time person asked the Bella’s parents what happened, they replied that she had been taken away by the Department of Children and Families.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/18/police-identify-boston-s-baby-doe.html

On Facebook, Rachelle Bond portrayed herself as a caring mother who doted on her daughter.

On August 18, 2014 Rachelle threw her a birthday party. The floor was strewn with mouth-blown balloons, while a couple of helium ones were tied to chairs. Gifts spilled onto the floor.

She got a Hello Kitty ice cream cake to boot.

“Come on, monkey,” Rachelle says in a video from the party. “Look what mama did while you were sleeping.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/09/18/police-identify-boston-s-baby-doe.html

:praying: God bless LE for keeping up the search for Baby Bella! Thanks to the woman who reported the tip! Thank you to the posters for alerting us to the news! I'm happy we will know her name, but preparing for the awful truth to be told. :burn: :sigh:

On Facebook, Rachelle Bond portrayed herself as a caring mother who doted on her daughter.

On August 18, 2014 Rachelle threw her a birthday party. The floor was strewn with mouth-blown balloons, while a couple of helium ones were tied to chairs. Gifts spilled onto the floor.

She got a Hello Kitty ice cream cake to boot.

“Come on, monkey,” Rachelle says in a video from the party. “Look what mama did while you were sleeping.”

Bella - what a beautiful name!

48086267.cached.jpg

That video. Oh goodness. Tear city over here. Her hair, especially her eyebrows, look a lot darker than the composite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her name was Bella.

Erika TarantalVerified account ‏@ErikaWCVB 47s48 seconds ago
#5Investigates reports #babydoe's name was Bella. She was just shy of 3 yrs old at the time of her death. #wcvb

That video ... she was a real little girl who celebrated birthdays, who giggled and laughed, whose eyes lit up ... :(

Oh my gosh she was even more precious than we could have imagined!!! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Furious at the two "acting parents." Disgusting to do that to a baby. Not even 3 years old.... SO then why? Drugs? Abuse? My GOD. I hope they will pay for what they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd