MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to the list of those questioning drug involvement/accidental death of Bella. Basing this on some of Mum's pics and her voice in that video. I hope the truth comes out. She owes it to Bella to lay it all out on the table.

If she told her family that Bella had been taken by the state in to protective custody and they accepted that, then there is more of a back story. A history of issues?

Wow, just wow at the post dated 27th March 2014!!! Forgot who posted about it.

I wonder if 'Hubby' and 'boyfriend' are different people. Maybe she took up with someone new since those pictures. She was posting pictures of Bella frequently, then it all stopped. :(:(

No proof but IMO def drugs....she has the look I've seen with clients all too often

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Must be, we will get more info soon I hope.

The thing is, she clearly loved her what happened? And I mean that in no way as an excuse, more as in how is it possible she let something happened and then left her like that , nameless and abandoned

My bet is BF beat and ' accidentally' killed the baby :( Then told mom if you tell on me, I'll do the same to you . No excuse for mom at all but I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt right now. I wonder who has been around mom the last few months and how her demeanor has been. Any job? School? Family things that someone spotted her and spoke to her at or have these two been MIA since she was found on the beach?

Can somebody give a clue to the FB post of March 27, 2014? I can't get on FB

It's a MEME about knowing how to hide a body with Jason from Friday the 13th on it.

ETA My guess would be it's meant to be funny or sarcastic. I see similar stuff all day long and facebook and don't assume my ' friends' are being serious.

She was a beautiful child. It does seem at one point in time her mother was a very loving parent. If I had to speculate, I would say the mother had a drug problem. Perhaps, an Accident occurred and they panicked, not wanting to
Go to jail.

If she does have a drug problem, then that is what has kept her from coming forward.

Rest in peace, beautiful Bella. You captured our hearts for sure.

I hv to say in her photos something looks off with her as if she is angry inside. Her food looks like chit, and the child, I'm sorry she DOES NOT LOOK HAPPY in most of the photos. Something was very wrong. Now to make myself watch video which i just cant seem to do yet.....amazed at LE and all who were able to solve this case! WTF, who does this to a child, well besides the Mel Ducketts,CaseyA,Cummings McCann camp of ilk....IMO i will add...

I'm sorry I haven't read all of these posts, but did LE estimate how long Bella had been dead when discovered?

Ok and EVERYONE why why why the name BELLA why. Did she follow the Anthony case? I want to know. And i hope that LE wants to know same. I want her PC scoured for the CA case. I am sickened!

mother and her boyfriend, tale as old as time. Sweet precious baby :(

I am from MA 20 min from Boston. I have been following this case closely and am so happy that she now has a name. She was beautiful like her name. I am sickened by all these mom's and their bfs. I know there are some disturbing and heartbreaking details that will come out. It's awful to think what happened to this beautiful girl. And what about Aunt Shannon? She was in the video, seemed close so why did she never question about Bella. If one of my nieces (by blood or not) just disappeared you bet your *advertiser censored** I would be finding out where she went and why.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Honestly my son looked like that all the time with his expressions....hard to say if she was happy or not.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Crazy that RB had previously posted an amber alert for 2 other children on her fb page. What about your missing daughter RB???

I don't do emotion but wow my heart is hurting , what a perfectly beautiful little girl ,

Thank you le on behalf of everyone involved for giving beautiful bella her name back

Fly high with the Angels in peace now bella x

S
croll down the FB account for a full, face on pic of beautiful Bella at Christmas and the "hubby" behind her - poor angel!

Trying to get caught up on the thread. Is this Bella's dad or the arrested boyfriend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd