MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
All caught up!
May I ask what video you guys have been talking about?

Anyway, if there's a new boyfriend in the picture then mayhaps RB killed little Bella because she was getting in the way? Sorta like a Susan Smith kind of deal? Of course, I haven't read any statements from either suspect. Maybe they both had a hand in it. Maybe her death was accidental, which honestly is just as bad. I can see their defense aiming for a manslaughter verdict. I just. You know, I'm not a mother yet, but I am just. God I love children so much and I'm so disgusted that a woman like that was aloud to keep her child. I think someone said she was investigated and had older children taken away. But why on Earth would they let her keep that baby? Did she have a period where it looked like she may have cleaned up? It seems doubtful from what I read. Gosh I'm just rambling at this point but. I hope they're brought to justice.

There is a link to the video in this article.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/baby-doe-identified-5-investigates-reports/35348850

i dont understand why they didnt check her file long ago. yea the case is closed, but she fit the age range. it pains me.

I'm confused by a few things.

Bella had been in DCF custody before, RB has a criminal history, she's a drug addict and prostitute and had children previously taken away. How and WHY was Bella given back to RB? Did DCF close whatever case they had? was no one checking up on this child?

It looks like RB and Bella lived in public transitional housing. Surely there is some sort of accountability you must show to live in such a place. Did no one check up on Bella?

I have watched the video a few times.

In the video RB says "look what Aunt Shannon and Mommy did when you were sleeping".

Where is this Aunt Shannon and why didn't Aunt Shannon notice that BELLA was missing?

RIP sweet baby doll BELLA.

I just finally caught up here!! So glad she has a name back and that LE has suspects in custody, but also sickened (not surprised). We all said here for days and days that other kids in custody was a good possibility, as well as the likelihood that she had told others (or other assumed) that Bella was taken in to custody too.

The only "surprises" to me though are that I don't think the sketch did a whole lot of favors (though we don't really know what LE had to work with and I am sure they did the best anyone could do). In the end though, they look similar enough that I think if someone had known Bella and her parents, they should have called it in. I was also surprised at the "mom's" age of 40ish. We had all been thinking younger, but I guess what we really should have said is "irresponsible and immature", which not all young people are.

I wonder why he is dope sick already. Wonder when his last hit was. Le sigh. Poor baby girl. Wish she got hospital care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suffolk County DA, State Police and Winthrop Police will hold a news conference at 5pm Eastern.

I have watched the video a few times.

In the video RB says "look what Aunt Shannon and Mommy did when you were sleeping".

Where is this Aunt Shannon and why didn't Aunt Shannon notice that BELLA was missing?

RIP sweet baby doll BELLA.

The video is a year or so old right? So , given mom's lifestyle, it's very possible her bff's of 6 months ago are people she doenst' speak to at all today and vice versa. Folks like that plow through friends quickly and most friends ( with any sense ) won't stick around long once they see what's actually going on. ** speculative with experience**

Just reviewed R.B.'s Fb page after seeing the breaking news. Also reading news article about their neighbor that had been following the "Jane Doe" media reports, and attributed the missing-for-months Bella to story from the mom about child services having taken her kids. Article suggests the mother had other kids >10 years older than Bella, and that child services had taken her kids before. It seems the neighbor may have assumed child services took Bella. The article doesn't make it clear if that was a recent alibi given by the mother, or if it was an assumption referring to a story in the past.

All caught up!
May I ask what video you guys have been talking about?

Anyway, if there's a new boyfriend in the picture then mayhaps RB killed little Bella because she was getting in the way? Sorta like a Susan Smith kind of deal? Of course, I haven't read any statements from either suspect. Maybe they both had a hand in it. Maybe her death was accidental, which honestly is just as bad. I can see their defense aiming for a manslaughter verdict. I just. You know, I'm not a mother yet, but I am just. God I love children so much and I'm so disgusted that a woman like that was aloud to keep her child. I think someone said she was investigated and had older children taken away. But why on Earth would they let her keep that baby? Did she have a period where it looked like she may have cleaned up? It seems doubtful from what I read. Gosh I'm just rambling at this point but. I hope they're brought to justice.

I'm hearing from mutual acquaintances that yes, she had been trying to put her life back together and was doing a pretty good job of it for a while. I do not have a mainstream source for that, so I won't say more right now...I'm sure one of the news outlets will have it soon enough.

Oh my, she does sound like the nanny.... I'm excited for the press conference, if only because we may get more answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong