MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSO, aren't babies whose siblings are in foster care (who have had CPS called on the mom multiple times), usually just taken immediately??

Why did the 10+ year old kids necessitate termination of parental rights and not sweet Bella? It doesn't seem that mom had stayed out of trouble enough to be deemed fit?

Can you imagine how many children fit the age range though? It just wouldn't be possible.
And one of the many problems with social services we see all the time is that so many families simply move - agencies don't necessarily share information with one another either. We desperately need a better 'checks and balances' system for preschool and home-schooled children.

The number of child homicide victims known to social services is horrific.

JMO

That's what I'm wondering. I'm certainly no expert on the social/Child protective system, but as my mother worked in it for years she indicated just as much? Unless it's changed since the 80s, which is possible.

Comparing Bella's pics to the forensic artist's (Christi Andrew). That was pretty amazing work.

I'm having a hard time remembering TOS on fb...we can't post anything from there right? Even if it's from RB herself?

They had to see all of the bill boards posted all over the Boston, Lynn areas. Heartless......

http://www.wcvb.com/news/photos-show-baby-doe-cuddling-with-mom-celebrating-2nd-birthday/35350836

A MSM article with video for those wondering.

She sounds drugged out/drunk in it; also seems unaware of what to expect out of a 2 year old on their birthday? A four year old might know that it's their birthday but younger than that, and it's hit or miss. She sounded easily annoyed that Bella wasn't excited enough/appreciative.

Correct ! At one point she says " LOOK" in a very , very harsh manner that is on the brink of temper loss. They'd just sprayed the baby's face with silly string and the baby could not keep up with the hyper animated surroundings and vocals by mom. She was confused and surprised and still sluggish from sleep.

Correct ! At one point she says " LOOK" in a very , very harsh manner that is on the brink of temper loss. They'd just sprayed the baby's face with silly string and the baby could not keep up with the hyper animated surroundings and vocals by mom. She was confused and surprised and still sluggish from sleep.

I saw/heard that. Awful. RB went from zero to 1000 while talking to Bella.

RB ..... starts with ...... "look", "look, Bella", "look", "look what me and Aunt Shannon did", "LOOOOOK".........geez.

gawd. smh.

RB is heartless.

Dear fabulous WS moderators :wave:

Would it be possible to get a new thread in time for the 5pm presser?

Thank you for the clarification on times. That will be 10pm here.

They had to see all of the bill boards posted all over the Boston, Lynn areas. Heartless......

The aunt is being quoted as saying she thought Baby Doe looked like Bella, but, that Bella, "was a little chubbier". It wouldn't surprise me to think even the most responsible person would be looking for any excuse to deny a resemblance to the Baby Doe pic under the circumstances. And, there's the CSI-effect, too. Still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth