MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. They sometimes remove all future children. My aunt works at a women's hospital and their are women who child services is right there to take the child once it's born.

Thats good to hear.

I just wish that they had done this in Bella's case. Too late now. :(

So both JA's mom and RB's sister have said they thought it could be Bella. I assume neither had contact with Rachelle otherwise surely one of them would have asked questions.

I think Rachelle distanced herself from everyone she was once close to, all in the pursuit of her new man and their drug habits. She isn't friends on FB with any other Bonds or anyone with JA's surname. And this is why they've been able to cover it til now, everyone they currently associate with is a transient acquaintance, it would be easy (and commonplace in those circles) to say Bella was in care.

Still, the mind boggles why not one person called it in. Not one family member, friend of even FB friend thought it was worth a phone call. So, so sad.

Especially since she has on most likely the SAME polka dot leggings in a pic ON FB. People saw her in those... and NO ONE remembered? Really? Sorry, not feeling sorry at ALL for family/friends that didn't even question it was her.

Thank you to everyone for posting updates! I desperately wanted to watch the presser but have a house full and can barely hear myself think. They're all laughing and joking and I'm just sat here feeling so sad :( Why? I don't understand. Why does this keep happening? Why is it that good people who would cherish a child not be able to conceive, and yet people who can have kids left right and centre don't care for them and let this ***** happen, or do it to them themselves?

I'm gonna stop now I'm so angry and sad!!!!

WTF??? Smiling? I am so furious.

That mugshot reminds of another one with a smirk who's little boy died after eating meth or something like that. I don't remember the name. It was a year ago or so. :(

that is if their case is stilll open. if the case is closed, sometimes they dont take a later born kid. i guess it is sort of falling through cracks, because they figure the kids are no longer w her, then she has another.

No. They sometimes remove all future children. My aunt works at a women's hospital and their are women who child services is right there to take the child once it's born.

Why is she smiling?
Because she thinks she's a celebrity? Idk but just blew my mind.
I read so much of this garbage. She certainly isn't the first heartless mother of a murdered child to smirk or smile for the camera. But it doesn't matter how many times I read it or see it I'm always shocked each time.
Should of all most expected it. I should be more shocked that I'm even shocked any more by monsters.

What if they are born in another state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member