MA - Bella Bond, 2, found dead, Deer Island, Boston Harbor, June 2015 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not work like that, just because you have lost custody of a child in the past does not mean the state can automatically seize custody of any child you may ever have in the future.

Agree. Yet i wondered if she was showing any signs of using. Or Bella born with an addiction. Maybe that was the period of time she was in the methadone program. She claimed to her former Lawyer. I would hope it didn't get missed.

THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone that posted VIDEO's of todays HEARING.

I appreciate it.

Watching now.

Hmmmmm.... So the father is trying to claim responsibility for Bella being ID'd and then we have two women saying they were responsible for Bella being ID'd. We went 3 months and now people are jumping at the bit to say who the baby was?

"Amoroso, though, was not charged with any crimes despite his decision not to inform authorities. The reason why, legal experts said, is that there generally aren’t legal punishments for keeping quiet.

“You’d have to show that he was trying to protect the mother by concealing the information she had given,” said Philip Tracy, a Boston defense attorney. “That would be hard to do.”

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...es/YTA7sJjk2sjnRSFn8wfOPJ/story.html#comments

I think absolutely Joe Blow was protecting RB. Hmmph! It's called misprision - concealment of knowledge about a crime from authorities carries a maximum of 3 years in prison. I say he needs to visit there.

Finally caught up.

Does anyone else think MM looks genuinely surprised towards the end of his video when he's shaking his head?
http://boston.cbslocal.com/video/3296603-mccarthy-allegedly-threatens-to-kill-bella-bonds-mother/

I have to admit...I am wondering if LE knows a lot more and that's why they think MM did it. Because by outward appearnces, I wouldn't be surprised if RB was the one who actually killed poor, little Bella.

And I am so freaking angry that the bio father is blaming DCF. In my opinion, the true blame should be placed on the adults in (and those who should have been in) Bella's life.

Not sure what to think of the Godmother. But I like that in this clip...she talks about some things Bella liked...dancing to country music, the color green, etc...

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...-I-Cant-Fathom-Whats-Going-On--328509781.html

Godmother might claim she reported it. Police say they had no such report.
“Throughout the investigation, every tip that contained a name, address, or other actionable information was recorded and followed-up,” he said. “We received no tips naming Bella, her mother, or the location of their apartment.”
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...der-charges/LXL8d0kDGe4nCknfEwUPpJ/story.html

That would assume u believe the police. I actually believe the godmother..she said she had a fight with the bio mother and then didnt see Bella anymore. She claimed she called in tips twice.. if nothing else she could have been mad at bio mother and called in tips for spite. Godmother looked pretty upset.. i believe her. JMO Also for what it is worth, I think RB and MM were both complicit in the murder. The police will be happy with one conviction.. how do you get that?..Turn one against the other, IMO. deal has already been struck with RB, IMO. MM might just walk..RB looks like a devil.. has the bad background with losing 2 other children.. the DCF reports etc.. MM will walk.. RB will get lesser charges. JMO.

Hmmmmm.... So the father is trying to claim responsibility for Bella being ID'd and then we have two women saying they were responsible for Bella being ID'd. We went 3 months and now people are jumping at the bit to say who the baby was?

"Amoroso, though, was not charged with any crimes despite his decision not to inform authorities. The reason why, legal experts said, is that there generally aren’t legal punishments for keeping quiet.

“You’d have to show that he was trying to protect the mother by concealing the information she had given,” said Philip Tracy, a Boston defense attorney. “That would be hard to do.”

http://www.boston.com/news/local/ma...es/YTA7sJjk2sjnRSFn8wfOPJ/story.html#comments

I think absolutely Joe Blow was protecting RB. Hmmph! It's called misprision - concealment of knowledge about a crime from authorities carries a maximum of 3 years in prison. I say he needs to visit there.

But, but, but he wasn't trying to protect her. He was just trying to have "Family time" Lordy!!!!!! What the sam hay is "Family time" I hope not making a Family. Yet I would give it a yes.

Amoroso told reporters he knew Bond didn't kill their daughter and said a track mark on Bond's neck leads him to believe she was sedated against her will because he doesn't see how she could have injected herself.

"I was with her for quite some time and I know more about Rachelle than a lot of people do," he said.

[video=cnn;justice/2015/09/21/baby-doe-bella-bond-charges-sot.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/21/us/boston-baby-doe-charges/index.html[/video]

Is it just me? Is he as stupid as he sounds OR does RB have some type of masters degree at manipulating him?

He was with her for " some time" and knows so much about her? Yet, he left her when she was pregnant bc he found out she was a prostitute ( and at some point also knew of her drug addiction). I could be wrong, but thought it said they MET at the Occupy Boston thing, conceived Bella in a tent and then he ran to FL. So at what point did he get to " know" her so well, that he can now speak so surely regarding what she allegedly did or didn't do?
I say RB is a MASTER of manipulation- and I don't think JA is the first guy ( or last) that she's hoodwinked real good.
I hope and pray for Bella that the state has more than they are letting on regarding RB's involvement. I do think MM had his hand in it, but that guy was so drugged out and confused looking, I doubt he wore the pants in that relationship. She appears calm, unconfused and almost.. Smug?
Again the whole thing makes me sick to my stomach to even think what little Bella had to endure. I just hope justice prevails, and that sweet little one is at peace now.

ETA link-
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/21/us/boston-baby-doe-charges/index.html

Finally caught up.

Does anyone else think MM looks genuinely surprised towards the end of his video when he's shaking his head?
http://boston.cbslocal.com/video/3296603-mccarthy-allegedly-threatens-to-kill-bella-bonds-mother/

I have to admit...I am wondering if LE knows a lot more and that's why they think MM did it. Because by outward appearnces, I wouldn't be surprised if RB was the one who actually killed poor, little Bella.

And I am so freaking angry that the bio father is blaming DCF. In my opinion, the true blame should be placed on the adults in (and those who should have been in) Bella's life.

Not sure what to think of the Godmother. But I like that in this clip...she talks about some things Bella liked...dancing to country music, the color green, etc...

http://www.necn.com/news/new-englan...-I-Cant-Fathom-Whats-Going-On--328509781.html

I see MM disagreeing with what he hears the prosecution saying. I think he was cleaned up enough to understand what he was being told. He looked like he was listening to what the judge said at the very end of the proceedings.

I think the Godmother was a part of Bella's life, maybe I just want to believe. She said RB cut ties with her March 12th. No more contact. JA was yelling at her too when she started talking about how she took RB to all her doctor appointments and gave her medicine when she was throwing up and sick all the time.

I liked what she said about Bella too... the country music, and the color green, like Kermit... She said she was a well-behaved child. I believe that too. It was the other 2 who couldn't behave. I think RB saw MM as someone she could manipulate and control. I'm surprised she didn't kill him and keep drawing his check... JMO.

But, but, but he wasn't trying to protect her. He was just trying to have "Family time" Lordy!!!!!! What the sam hay is "Family time" I hope not making a Family. Yet I would give it a yes.

Let's pray she isn't pregnant AGAIN! :notgood: I'm scared to think about what "family time" was and this time it didn't even involve a tent...

In time I wonder if RB's attorney will negotiate for her client vs letting this go to trial. All the dirt on RB is going to come out and no telling how much more we there is. She's got the most baggage regarding her parenting and arrest. Is her attorney one to fight or negotiate?

I think they both played a part, I think we are all guilty of putting lesser blame on MM because he is out of it on meds, IMO he wouldn't be up on a murder charge if he didn't do it...

LE are not, or at least I would hope not, just going to go on the word of a cult following, druggy prostitute whom already has lost rights to 2 previous children over facts, it's not believable. It is possible they are making her 'feel' as if she has the upper hand at the moment tho, that's how it looks to me anyway.

In time I wonder if RB's attorney will negotiate for her client vs letting this go to trial. All the dirt on RB is going to come out and no telling how much more we there is. She's got the most baggage regarding her parenting and arrest. Is her attorney one to fight or negotiate?

I think she's a fighter and she is going to try to portray RB as a beaten woman... Stockholm syndrome or some other sloppy sob story...

Agree. Yet i wondered if she was showing any signs of using. Or Bella born with an addiction. Maybe that was the period of time she was in the methadone program. She claimed to her former Lawyer. I would hope it didn't get missed.

She had made a fb comment that she got out of jail when she was eight months pregnant, so perhaps she was clean then. But a new baby is stressful, and I can't imagine how hard it would be for someone newly sober to not regress during that time period.

I think they both played a part, I think we are all guilty of putting lesser blame on MM because he is out of it on meds, IMO he wouldn't be up on a murder charge if he didn't do it...

I am curious to hear MM's story. RB rolled on him first. I don't think she told the truth. She is trying to portray herself as something she is not... a victim.

How do we know this Joseph Amoroso is the father of Bella.Did he ever take a DNA test.Rachelle is a junkie and prostitute,who knows how many men she slept with at that time.

Ok so who will appear on Nancy Grace? This will keep her program ratings going for months.. JA..JA's mother.. JA's father in Florida. The guy who cleans JA's car at the local car wash? The godmother.. the neighbor who shared a wall with RB's apartment.. Anyone who ever lived in a tent during occupy Boston? 500 people who will claim they called in tips saying it was Bella..MOO

See, NG makes a living over this crap and it is ok.. lawyers do a JOB and they are vilified. JMO

I hope there is a real information freeze..Bella had the dignity that none of these beasts possess.. JMO

Anything I write is my opinion only.

I think she's a fighter and she is going to try to portray RB as a beaten woman... Stockholm syndrome or some other sloppy sob story...

I think she can 'fight' for this all she wants, a jury won't buy this BS..I'd have her guilty just looking at her, she's truly hideous...

I get what you are saying about NG but she isn't standing there in a court room with the details in front of her defending a she more than likely knows is guilty, it's disgusting, but I suppose someone's gotta do it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288