CO CO - Mason Van Kuiken, 22, Ft. Carson, 17 March 2013

As a local, and the wife of a veteran with ptsd, I would love to know the name of this bail bondsman...

As a local, and the wife of a veteran with ptsd, I would love to know the name of this bail bondsman...

I would think it would be part of public records. I sure think the bail bondsman's explanation does not make a bit of sense...MOO

Thank you EllieGate. I am so glad you posted this! I have read the whole story! I am listening to the podcast on the last page now. Anxious to hear where he is now.

Hoping we can get the mods to move this to FOUND ALIVE!

And this was written in 2016! All this time and you found it!

Last edited:
It sounds like authorities in the US knew where he was but never informed his parents? If that is the case, shame on them!

It sounds like authorities in the US knew where he was but never informed his parents? If that is the case, shame on them!
You know the funny thing is... here is how I came across it. I don't post to the Brandon Lawson thread, but I do read it and as usual I'm all over the place about what I think, but I was checking into the plausibility of Brandon disappearing alive against his will with a debt to pay to a cartel and I am not insinuating he was a drug dealer.... (maybe for just living on the wrong street with a warrant and cops around). Anyway if you poke around out there, it seems a number of Americans have been in Mexican prisons, not necessarily missing Americans but you get the point. ;)

I follow the Brandon Lawson case all the time. I posted about Mason in that thread early on thinking they could possibly be connected. I guess it is a possibility, but unlikely. I think if the cartel came across BL, they most likely murdered him.

I shared your link on BL's page. Did you see the piece won first place at a journalist's award ceremony?

Sorry if I have missed something but if they found out he is in the prison in Mexico are they able to get him out? Whats the status? I dont see any updates on facebook.

I am surprised there is no update on his facebook page. Even in 2017 they say no updates? Odd!

I always wondered what happened to him.

If he gets out and heads back to Texas, will they still charge him?

Mason's case is not listed on the Charley Project website. :confused:

I went back and listened to the podcast at the end of this article. It gives so much information about the story. If you haven't listened, you are really missing a great story.

Hope you can come home soon Westley Mason Van Kuiken and you find some peace in your life.

Thank you for your service for our wonderful country!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back