Dr. Teresa Sievers - Alternate Motives and Theories (NOT involving MS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who was going to pay JR $10,000. to travel to Florida...Does CWW have that kind of money, and was anything taken of any value? I didn't think so. Ergo...

We don't even know if there was $10,000 involved in this case. That was second or third hand information passed on to us via...yet another neighbour...

We don't even know if there was $10,000 involved in this case. That was second or third hand information passed on to us via...yet another neighbour...

The wife of JR?

Please provide link.

On June 28, Rodgers’ girlfriend, Taylor Shomaker, threw a baby shower for their mutual friend,******, up in Missouri. ****** said Shomaker told her Rodgers was on a business trip for his company and expected to make $10,000 over the weekend.

“She was excited because she could then get a van that she wanted,” *****said. “I feel so bad for Taylor that this happened … and even worse for Teresa [Sievers] and her family and friends.”

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/new-clues-emerging-in-death-of-bonita-doctor_45921256

ETA ~ Sorry KateB I should have read further :blush:

who was going to pay JR $10,000. to travel to Florida...Does CWW have that kind of money, and was anything taken of any value? I didn't think so. Ergo...

Was the van he got considered the 10 grand$

Was the van he got considered the 10 grand$

I have no idea, but this part of the article makes us think it was.

****** said she wasn’t sure if Rodgers made any money that weekend but did know that he and Shomaker had purchased a van since then.

One reason why I don't think MS is involved is that he knows that as the spouse he would be the first to be suspected, even though he was out of town. His life would be torn apart more deeply and thoroughly than we could do and they'd come across CWW as MS brother on fb. Imagine LE "whoa betty get a load of this!" when they put connected names through the system.

Who's the victim's husband? Who are his friends, where'd he grow up? He made a trip only a few weeks ago to stand up for best friend's marriage?It's possible that MS is already listed in CWW files as long-time close relationship.

Unbelievably stupid of CWW to commit a murder knowing he's the main suspect in another disappearance/murder. I don't care how smart I thought I was, even if I was innocent of RB but still a suspect, to commit any crime, but especially a murder and on top of that, the murder OF THE WIFE OF YOUR BEST FRIEND is mind boggling.

If MS knew CWW is the suspect in RB's disappearance/murder, would he still hire him to kill his wife? If he did hire CWW, why would CWW risk it? Why risk taking along a loose cannon like JR?

It's not like those two are anything like Charles Bronson and *sigh* Jan Michael Vincent in The Mechanic.

I don't know what lurks behind motivation on this one.... hoping it's not as circumstantial evidence is leaning. But also remembering that the circumstantial evidence and the focus on this board is narrowed by design. There is other evidence and there are others in the envelope that could be main players but we must omit them in our speculations because of TOS. This is a victim friendly board so we are not allowed to speculate that the victim could have crossed a boundary somewhere. I feel the husband of the victim has taken a beating for the team here, there are others just as close in proximity to the case who are left out. I keep going back to this and trying to see what fits without MS...

[h=2]Motives for Murder:[/h]
  • To keep a secret
  • Revenge
  • Frustration/hate
  • Money/Greed
  • Sex/Jealousy
  • Property Dispute
  • Personal Vendetta
  • Political
  • Class Conflict
  • Narcotics
  • Other Felonies
  • Urge to Protect

I don't know what lurks behind motivation on this one.... hoping it's not as circumstantial evidence is leaning. But also remembering that the circumstantial evidence and the focus on this board is narrowed by design. There is other evidence and there are others in the envelope that could be main players but we must omit them in our speculations because of TOS. This is a victim friendly board so we are not allowed to speculate that the victim could have crossed a boundary somewhere. I feel the husband of the victim has taken a beating for the team here, there are others just as close in proximity to the case who are left out. I keep going back to this and trying to see what fits without MS...

• To keep a secret
  • Revenge
  • Frustration/hate
  • Money/Greed
  • Sex/Jealousy
  • Property Dispute
  • Personal Vendetta
  • Political
  • Class Conflict
  • Narcotics
  • Other Felonies
  • Urge to Protect

Fantastic post, I agree completely!

• To keep a secret
  • Revenge
  • Frustration/hate
  • Money/Greed
  • Sex/Jealousy
  • Property Dispute
  • Personal Vendetta
  • Political
  • Class Conflict
  • Narcotics
  • Other Felonies
  • Urge to Protect

***** Five star post!

• To keep a secret
  • Revenge
  • Frustration/hate
  • Money/Greed
  • Sex/Jealousy
  • Property Dispute
  • Personal Vendetta
  • Political
  • Class Conflict
  • Narcotics
  • Other Felonies
  • Urge to Protect
Another... Who was tight enough with CWW to ask him to kill TS?

I just thought of an off the wall non MS involved theory:
What if sometime in the past MS has mentioned to CWW that they have a large insurance policy on TS. Eventually CWW gets in a position that he needs a lot of money. He and some of his morally void friends in MO come up with this plan to kill TS knowing that MS will get a large sum (say a million bucks). The plan then calls for CWW to go to his long time best friend who has always gone out of his way to help out his childhood budy...."Hey man, I'm really in a bind and could use about $100,000. I wouldn't ask you unless I really needed it and knew you could spare it."

Doesn't explain how JR got money for a new/used van though

I just thought of an off the wall non MS involved theory:
What if sometime in the past MS has mentioned to CWW that they have a large insurance policy on TS. Eventually CWW gets in a position that he needs a lot of money. He and some of his morally void friends in MO come up with this plan to kill TS knowing that MS will get a large sum (say a million bucks). The plan then calls for CWW to go to his long time best friend who has always gone out of his way to help out his childhood budy...."Hey man, I'm really in a bind and could use about $100,000. I wouldn't ask you unless I really needed it and knew you could spare it."

Doesn't explain how JR got money for a new/used van though

I think CWw has MONEY!
Just because he lives poor dosent mean he is poor!

Because it will obviously be a very high profile case, could he not have been contacted by an attorney to work pro bono?

True! He is hiring a private attny, right? That money is coming from some place
In other cases, I've seen perps hire their own attorney only to later switch to a public defender due to the cost. We'll have to wait until the trial to see what he ends up with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Because it will obviously be a very high profile case, could he not have been contacted by an attorney to work pro bono?
I had posted something to this effect on a different thread and the majority felt no one would touch this with a ten foot pole. But I think a lawyer who wants name recognition very well may

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288