AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The killer was going to prison? The killer had alzheimers? Took the case away to avoid detection?

Kept the Angels body separate to avoid detection? Kept the child captive while Karlie was in prostitution? Ransom? Desperation?

Angel got to school age, and authorities would start tracking records? Authorities start looking at 6?

Karlie wouldnt have had a mobile phone, not under her name any rate. Having phone and banking records will be the tell tale for police. Not to mention clothing purchases.

maybe the bodies were together at one stage and then the killer was incarcerated and while he was in prison , the mums body was found so as soon as he was released he relocated the little girls body to give him more time ?
this is my though as I've been thinking the same thing

If he dumped the little body at the time of dumping the mother, the two could be easily connected.

As he appears to have dumped them years and hundreds of km apart, my guess is he may be moving house.

He may have hidden the wee girls body in his own shed or something, and been forced to move it by (perhaps) forclosure or forced moving - perhaps into a retirement home?

Maybe a suspicious relative went to clean out the shed for Poor Old Dad and Dad HAD to dump the suitcase, in a panic.

Yeah, Im thinking some blowhard came into her life, big promises etc...

Come away with me we'll make our fortune.

Except things went awry and it all went to he11.

Airlie Walsh ‏@AirlieWalsh 40m40 minutes ago

Fresh fragrant flowers laid at the shrine in memory of murdered toddler Khandalyce. @9NewsAdel #Wynarka

IMO he dumped the mum in Belanglo to divert police to Milat.

Milat was never known to murder a child so that would explain why they were dumped separately imo, so far apart in time and distance.

To stay consistent with the façade that mum was another Milat victim.

That's a smart one.

If he dumped the little body at the time of dumping the mother, the two could be easily connected.

As he appears to have dumped them years and hundreds of km apart, my guess is he may be moving house.

He may have hidden the wee girls body in his own shed or something, and been forced to move it by (perhaps) forclosure or forced moving - perhaps into a retirement home?

Maybe a suspicious relative went to clean out the shed for Poor Old Dad and Dad HAD to dump the suitcase, in a panic.

Agree, killer was losing control of, and sole access to, the place where he had dumped the suitcase and the little girls body. Even if the body was buried, after a sale new owners may dig up the yard to put in a pool or similar and he couldn't risk it. Second dump site was incredibly lazy. Makes me wonder why more time wasn't taken to find a more remote spot and do a more thorough disposal.

It is understood the mother had received a text message or a phone call telling her that her daughter was fine but did not want any further communication with her.

However, investigators aren't certain whether it was Ms Pearce-Stevenson or someone else who made the call or sent the message.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/the-call-...stigations-20151021-gkf1q7.html#ixzz3pG7oGF7F

Karlie is holding a phone in the pic in this link

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...ed-breakthrough-in-suitcase-girl-case/6873196

Not true, you just need a mailing address which can be a PO Box or c/- of the Post Office.
Child care, maybe she took baby with her to work if she was a fruit/veg picker or a child care worker.
With a little baby in tow?

I doubt it, I really do.

Especially with a loving grandma and family back in Alice.

Something else occurs to me with the Riverland connection - apart from growing weed we also grow Citrus.

An alternative lifestyle would be a fruit picker travelling around by season.

Again, highly unlikely for a young woman who would have to organize child care everywhere she went!

Also, Centrelink wont make payments unless you have an address.

Athena, 26, went to the same school as Karlie, and described her as a friendly girl.

"She was very kind and loving. She had heaps of friends," Athena told AM.

"She'd never walk past you without saying hello. We'd always have a yarn. She was a good girl."

She soon left her family and began travelling around in between the Northern Territory, South Australia and, it is believed, parts of New South Wales

Two-year-old girl's father ruled out as suspect

Joint investigation launched into deaths of Belanglo Forest 'Angel' and 2yo daughter found near suitcase in Wynarka

Police from New South Wales and South Australia will conduct a joint investigation into the deaths of a young woman and her infant daughter, whose bodies were found five years apart and in two separate states.
http://www.abc.net.au
URL http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-10-...igation-into-deaths-single-mother-2yo/6874914
By Michael Edwards and staff
4 hours ago
5char

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...at-belanglo-forrest-to-throw-police-off-scent

2 points of interest:

1. ~
Police claim the mother could have been killed at another location before her body was taken to the notorious forest where serial killer Ivan Milat buried his victims,
ABC reports

A Daily Telegraph report this morning claimed police were investigating several suspects and had ruled out family members, but police declined to confirm the reports.

Looks like MSM can't agree with itself re point 2.

Would you leave your home and family support to take your baby fruit picking?

I doubt it.

Would you leave your home and family support to go an an Adventure with the Man of Your Dreams?

Yup.

Who was the man with the suitcase?
When the remains of a little girl in the suitcase was first discovered in Wynarka earlier this year, locals recalled seeing a middle-aged man carrying a suitcase and walking briskly up the main street towards the Karoonda highway.
He was described as being about 60, average height, lightly built and neat looking, with short grey hair. He was a complete stranger who made no eye contact with people in the small community and he was unusually carrying a large suitcase — not wheeling it as though it wasn’t very heavy.
“He wasn’t labouring, and he was walking briskly,” one witness told The Daily Telegraph at the time.
hopefully if its any of the men you mentioned , the witnesses , may be able to identify him

I personally wouldn't but having lived in a fruit picking area, have seen it done by many young girls. My parents owned a vegetable growing farm and employed many, sometimes one girl would stay behind in the tents or sleepouts to mind the children while others picked.

I doubt it.

Would you leave your home and family support to go an an Adventure with the Man of Your Dreams?

Yup.

Random musings.…

The bones of Khandalyce apparently weren't sunbleached or buried, so where were they for all those years? In an outbuilding, or a rarely used cabin?
Her body decomposed outside of the suitcase, and then was placed in the suitcase shortly before it was dumped.

The suitcase was very discoloured/ bleached. But could that have just been from being by the roadside, I wonder, or had it been exposed to the sun for years, unlike the bones. Was it the actual suitcase belonging to Karlie? The clothes found in it - Karlie and Khandalyce must have had a lot more possessions than that. What happened to the rest? If the killer got rid of them, why didn't he get rid of the small suitcase and child's clothes at the same time? He might have never been caught if he'd got rid of the clothes and blanket before dumping body.

Why was suitcase man seen in the area before and after the suitcase with the body was dumped there? Wandering around with a different suitcase. Could he have been the killer, now senile or mentally ill? But if he was so mentally ill he couldn't see that he was risking being caught, he would probably look dishevelled rather than neatly dressed.

Respectfully snipped for relevant bit.

I have missed this crabby. Can you please help me find the link? Or do you know why she was there?

Someone said Karlie was held at a Darwin prison where Brad Murdoch was held?

I stand corrected. This is the comment.

That's bizarre. Murdoch is being held in Darwin, where Karlie supposedly had been as well.
And was convicted for a murder on the same highway as where Karlie and her daughter were last seen when they were pulled over.
But he was in jail when they were last seen.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradley_John_Murdoch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrow_Creek,_Northern_Territory
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joanne_Lees

Respectfully snipped for relevant bit.
I have missed this crabby. Can you please help me find the link? Or do you know why she was there?
Someone said Karlie was held at a Darwin prison where Brad Murdoch was held?

I thought the neatly dressed man, and suitcase man were separate sightings?

But if he was so mentally ill he couldn't see that he was risking being caught, he would probably look dishevelled rather than neatly dressed.

[h=5]SOUTH AUSTRALIA[/h]
16 minutes ago
8vt04iqb-bigger.ashx

Follow
[h=5]Edward Godfrey @EdwardGodfrey9[/h]
SA Police will provide an update on Khandalyce Pearce & Karlie Pearce-Sevenson murder investigation this afternoon. @9NewsAdel #9Newscomau [video=twitter;657019203120009216]https://twitter.com/EdwardGodfrey9/status/657019203120009216[/video]​

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national#37hI5pi7uBgm5H5w.99

Hi Dutchtreat,

Are you able to help with the link about Karlie being held at Darwin prison, Please? Ta.

I think it was a misunderstanding, that's not what Dutchtreat said [emoji6] See Crabstick's post up thread where he quotes what was actually posted.

Reports stated Karlie left Alice Springs looking for work. Did Karlie not tell mum something?
Had Karlie had a fight with mum, because she did not want to be contacted?

Could Bradley Murdochs contacts know something about this case? Dumping bodies 1200km apart means, you either dont have family, or you have a career alibi to be away for a couple of days without being noticed. eg: Truckie? Sales rep?
Thats 3 days round trip, unless you drinking truckie coffees or Murdoch Dilmahs.

I doubt it.
Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member