Found Deceased MO - Brandon Wood, 23, Mountain Grove, 6 Sept 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Brandon Wood
Brandon-L--Wood-jpg.jpg

Police searching for missing Mt. Grove man
"Police are still searching for a Mountain Grove man who has been missing since September 6th. 23-year-old Brandon Wood was last seen by his family leaving his home with friends but no one has seen or heard from him since.

"Help me bring my brother home I really want him to come home," says Brandon's sister Maria Eaton-Trimble.

Maria Eaton-Trimble hasn't seen her brother Brandon in more than three weeks.

"He was going to go see some friends in Ava and he was supposed to be home the next day and nobody heard from him or has seen him," says Eaton-Trimble.

She says her brother, 23-year-old Brandon Wood, wouldn't leave for this long without telling someone where he's at."

http://m.ky3.com/police-searching-for-missing-mt-grove-man/21050392_35588044
http://m.ky3.com/police-say-foul-pl...e-man/21050392_35578016#.VgyNs5NRAEI.facebook

Police say they've received possible tips about Wood's body being seen, possibly under a bridge, but the information has not been specific enough for them to confirm that. They say Wood has not used his cell phone or engaged in any social media activity since his disappearance.

What?! If someone has seen a body, please please contact the police again with more details so they can find it. You can ring Crimestoppers anonymously if you wish.

What?! If someone has seen a body, please please contact the police again with more details so they can find it. You can ring Crimestoppers anonymously if you wish.

If you look at images of the area, you'll understand better. Rugged rural terrain, many bridges & concrete slabs.

If you look at images of the area, you'll understand better. Rugged rural terrain, many bridges & concrete slabs.

No, I don't understand... If someone saw his body surely they know where they saw it. They would phone the police asap, and even if they didn't have a cell phone to phone LE from the site, they would still be able to describe the general area and LE would be there searching... *Possibly* under a bridge?? Surely if you had seen a dead body you would remember if it was under a bridge or not :dunno:

Police say they've received possible tips about Wood's body being seen, possibly under a bridge, but the information has not been specific enough for them to confirm that.

No, I don't understand... If someone saw his body surely they know where they saw it. They would phone the police asap, and even if they didn't have a cell phone to phone LE from the site, they would still be able to describe the general area and LE would be there searching... *Possibly* under a bridge?? Surely if you had seen a dead body you would remember if it was under a bridge or not :dunno:

Rayemonde, not everyone trusts law enforcement. Not everyone wants to reveal their whereabouts or activities to law enforcement.

Law enforcement is spread very thin in the area we're considering.

I do recommend looking at the satellite images in Google Maps.

Certainly, there are things we'll never understand....

Bumping for Brandon!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Listing on Vinelink shows he was released 9/04/2015 from prison

Offender Name: BRANDON L WOOD
Offender ID:01202263Date of Birth:01/23/1992Age: 23 Race: White Gender: Male
Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 09/04/2015 Reason:General release

But an offender search shows out of custody and "wanted". I don't get it. But the dates being so close to his date of disappearance, maybe he wanted to disappear.

JMO

DOC Id 1202263
Offender Name Brandon L Wood
Race White
Sex Male
Date of Birth 01/23/1992
Height/Weight 5'8" / 165
Hair/Eyes Blonde/Strawberry /Hazel
WANTED - OUT OF CUSTODY

Listing on Vinelink shows he was released 9/04/2015 from prison

Offender Name: BRANDON L WOOD
Offender ID:01202263Date of Birth:01/23/1992Age: 23 Race: White Gender: Male
Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 09/04/2015 Reason:General release

But an offender search shows out of custody and "wanted". I don't get it. But the dates being so close to his date of disappearance, maybe he wanted to disappear.

JMO

DOC Id 1202263
Offender Name Brandon L Wood
Race White
Sex Male
Date of Birth 01/23/1992
Height/Weight 5'8" / 165
Hair/Eyes Blonde/Strawberry /Hazel
WANTED - OUT OF CUSTODY
It doesn't specify what the reason jailed anywhere does it? I can't find anything, but I am horrible at looking up court records.

So yes, maybe he wanted to disappear or someone else wanted him to disappear. Maybe he ratted on someone to lessen his sentence and they were seeking revenge.
JMO

Wish we knew more about this guys background.

It doesn't specify what the reason jailed anywhere does it? I can't find anything, but I am horrible at looking up court records.

So yes, maybe he wanted to disappear or someone else wanted him to disappear. Maybe he ratted on someone to lessen his sentence and they were seeking revenge.
JMO

Wish we knew more about this guys background.

https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/cases/nameSearch.do

There are other cases listed on Casenet as well. It is important to check DOB and proper addresses so as not to confuse with others with same or similar names. I agree something caused his 6 year sentence to only one year of incarceration. I am thinking that his being "wanted and out of custody" may stem from violation his "parole".

JMO's

Charge/Judgment
Description: Tampering With Motor Vehicle - 1st Degree { Felony C RSMo: 569.080 }
Date: 02/18/2014 Code: 2301300 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 06/03/2014
OCN: M3003258 Arresting Agency: SO DOUGLAS COUNTY - AVA
Sentence
Sentence: Incarceration DOC
Sentence Date: 06/03/2014 Start Date: 06/03/2014 Length: 3 Years
Text: PRIOR & PERSISTENT OFFENDER

There are other cases listed on Casenet as well. It is important to check DOB and proper addresses so as not to confuse with others with same or similar names. I agree something caused his 3 year sentence to only one year of incarceration. I am thinking that his being "wanted and out of custody" may stem from violation his "parole".

JMO's

Charge/Judgment
Description: Tampering With Motor Vehicle - 1st Degree { Felony C RSMo: 569.080 }
Date: 02/18/2014 Code: 2301300 Disposition: Guilty Plea - 06/03/2014
OCN: M3003258 Arresting Agency: SO DOUGLAS COUNTY - AVA
Sentence
Sentence: Incarceration DOC
Sentence Date: 06/03/2014 Start Date: 06/03/2014 Length: 3 Years
Text: PRIOR & PERSISTENT OFFENDER

I brought forward my previous post to correct his sentence to 3 years instead of 6. My mistake. It was too late to edit. However it remains that a three year sentence was cut to 1 which is still unusual for MO.

Sorry for the error. JMO's

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back