GUILTY IL - Andreayah McBain, 15, dies of OD, body burned, Rockford, 19 Oct 2015

I'm so confused. I wish these kids had a firmer grasp on the English language.

I am able to decipher what most of them are saying, but what is boggling my mind is how they express themselves through so much hate and the language they use! I mean yes, what happened to drea is horrible- beyond horrible!! And yes, What the friend did and failed to do is cruel and evil, but the the way in which these people on Facebook word their opinions is concerning. We live in a crazy world. It's barbaric out there! No one has any class anymore. Professor Higgins would be mortified!

Kids are illiterate nowadays. I do wonder if this is the end of the English language as we know it.
This is such a tragic, devastating case. I'm stunned. I'm glad they taped it. At the same time I'm speechless they taped it. What is this world coming to? I want to run away to the mountains with my boys so that I can protect them. Wow.

Kids are illiterate nowadays. I do wonder if this is the end of the English language as we know it.
This is such a tragic, devastating case. I'm stunned. I'm glad they taped it. At the same time I'm speechless they taped it. What is this world coming to? I want to run away to the mountains with my boys so that I can protect them. Wow.

I'm wondering if it's just rumor that to was taped??? I didn't read from anyone admitting that they saw the pictures/video- only that they know there's pictures. But There must be something that led to her arrest.

I wonder if the brother's sequence and version of events holds any water at all? I know that NO ONE on FB believes his version of the story at all. But that's to be expected since his version is more "accidental" and not as shocking- well it's all shocking - but you know what I mean.

So many on FB are saying it was all planned. But what exactly they are saying was planned I'm not sure of. Rape, beatings, murder, setting fire to her body? All of it? Some of it? Then we still don't know cause of death. And there are some saying she was not beat up. It's all horrendous and evil, but what actually happened is still unclear.

My main concern right now is that LE catches the grown men involved!

Am I the only one who had to google camel toe?? :blushing:

When I click on this link the story says that the public needs to see it. And it instructs to click on the comments.
The only video is of JF fixing her hail and sticking her tongue out.

What am I missing?

The must see referenced in the article is the comments beneath the linked FB video of the not named in the press minor "friend" who has been arrested. Apparently witnesses saw the alleged snapchat and then FB rumors started swirling about that and people flocked in droves to the girl's facebook page and let loose on her in the comments beneath the linked FB video. For a time before her arrest, she was responding to some of the very negative feedback.

The article is deceiving in that there is no link to the alleged snapchat as that went poof shortly after being uploaded as is normal when using snapchat apparently. That is why my kids are not allowed to use kik or snapchat. no records or harder to retrieve records.

Wow! Girls are worse than males anymore.

The must see referenced in the article is the comments beneath the linked FB video of the not named in the press minor "friend" who has been arrested. Apparently witnesses saw the alleged snapchat and then FB rumors started swirling about that and people flocked in droves to the girl's facebook page and let loose on her in the comments beneath the linked FB video. For a time before her arrest, she was responding to some of the very negative feedback.

The article is deceiving in that there is no link to the alleged snapchat as that went poof shortly after being uploaded as is normal when using snapchat apparently. That is why my kids are not allowed to use kik or snapchat. no records or harder to retrieve records.

AH! Light Dawns on Marblehead, thank you. It was deceiving, I agree.
I was aware of the comments and gave up on that. Cruel to each other and not just the alleged perp.

Hard to believe people talk that way under their own name on a public forum. I still say they wouldn't do it in person.

MOO

AH! Light Dawns on Marblehead, thank you. It was deceiving, I agree.
I was aware of the comments and gave up on that. Cruel to each other and not just the alleged perp.

Hard to believe people talk that way under their own name on a public forum. I still say they wouldn't do it in person.

MOO

I have never seen such hatred and filth posted anywhere. I had to quit reading it.

I have never seen such hatred and filth posted anywhere. I had to quit reading it.

Agreed! What is in the water in Rockford Illinois?! The language and the hate those people were using!!! It's a scary world to be raising children in for SO many reasons!

I have a relative that teaches in the 'best' High School in Rockford. They said last week they had to deal with 30 spontaneous fights in the classroom. And again, this is on the east side. The west side of the river is a war zone.

Does your friend work at Guilford? I don't know that I would consider that the "best" high school - ALL high schools in Rockford certainly have their issues, but the "best" schools (or at least where fights and violence aren't frequently occurring) are the private schools. The RPS district buses many kids from the west side of the river TO Guilford. Sadly, Rockford isn't what it used to be, and I'm only 40!! There is a lack of respect for authority figures in schools, and definitely a lack of respect amongst these young kids and their peers. This is horrible what happened to Drea, and I feel so bad for her family. She had issues, yes, but nevertheless, didn't deserve this type of treatment - especially from a "friend". RIP :(
I have a relative that teaches in the 'best' High School in Rockford. They said last week they had to deal with 30 spontaneous fights in the classroom. And again, this is on the east side. The west side of the river is a war zone.

Does your friend work at Guilford?:(

No, they work at East. Guilford has gone way downhill, gang colors all over. The TV stations said Andreayah's Mom was trying to get her into East to get her away from the neighborhood group.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back