2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

IMO - CWW was blowing smoke, he planned to use this argument to fight extradition too. There may be a pen shortage in the 'hood, since none of those letters ever appeared and CWW is now a guest of Fl LE. Shows us a little of how arrogant he is though, he presumed that his neighbours would do it just because he said they should/would.
If there really are neighbors that will write affidavits stating that CWW was at home that weekend wouldn't a good attorney get them to sign those affidavits ASAP. That to me is the biggest hint that there really isn't any neighbor going to say CWW was at home that weekend. He talks in future tense of getting these affidavits. IMO one of the first things an attorney would do is get those affidavits signed in case the witness changes their mind about wanting to do it. My gosh this is his clients best alibi, and she hasn't done it yet!
My suspicious mind thinks that maybe it is all part of the plan. Float the theory now that there are ones that saw CWW in town that weekend, then later say the are to afraid to come forward.

If there really are neighbors that will write affidavits stating that CWW was at home that weekend wouldn't a good attorney get them to sign those affidavits ASAP. That to me is the biggest hint that there really isn't any neighbor going to say CWW was at home that weekend. He talks in future tense of getting these affidavits. IMO one of the first things an attorney would do is get those affidavits signed in case the witness changes their mind about wanting to do it. My gosh this is his clients best alibi, and she hasn't done it yet!
My suspicious mind thinks that maybe it is all part of the plan. Float the theory now that there are ones that saw CWW in town that weekend, then later say the are to afraid to come forward.
That dated Walmart video does not lie. Unless he will try to say that he went to MO straight after the Walmart trip.
Another poster here said that driving from FL to MO without tolls (video) IS possible.
So, SMS has got to have a video trail of CWW & JR remaining in FL up until the time of the murder.

ETA: Oops, I just saw Dmacky's former post with the same theory.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It seems to me CWW was initially going to say he was not in FL to fight extradition BEFORE it was announced he was on seen on the Wal-Mart video. I am not sure when SMS confirmed was on the video, but I believe, following that announcement, CWW backed off the "I wasn't in FL story". So, the pastor must have delivered the Bible before the release of the news of the Wal-Mart video documenting his trip.

That being said, and if all of this is true, it definitely shows CWW has no issue with fabricating stories, regardless of who he is talking to.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but does the clock start running when he hits the Fl. jail or when he was taken into custody in MO? If MO is the answer, hasn't he exceeded the time limit to be formally charged?

Bobbywoo ~ There are no stupid questions :smile: It's confusing.

That dated Walmart video does not lie. Unless he will try to say that he went to MO straight after the Walmart trip.
Another poster here said that driving from FL to MO without tolls (video) IS possible.
So, SMS has got to have a video trail of CWW & JR remaining in FL up until the time of the murder.

ETA: Oops, I just saw Dmacky's former post with the same theory.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Great post! Also wondering if in addition to the walmart video if they have DNA. I'm wondering why the attorney would come out and say, 'my client was not at the scene - he has neighbors to verify he was in MO blah blah..' why would the attorney say that 'til she knew what they have thru Discovery.

Great post! Also wondering if in addition to the walmart video if they have DNA. I'm wondering why the attorney would come out and say, 'my client was not at the scene - he has neighbors to verify he was in MO blah blah..' why would the attorney say that 'til she knew what they have thru Discovery.

I know, same thing when the original lawyer in MO said that he could prove CWW wasn't in FL at all during the crucial time period when LE says they have date and time-stamped video of him with JR in FL only a few miles from the Sievers home during the time period CWW claims to have been in MO.

Looking forward to seeing what shenanigans will come from the defense.

I know, same thing when the original lawyer in MO said that he could prove CWW wasn't in FL at all during the crucial time period when LE says they have date and time-stamped video of him with JR in FL only a few miles from the Sievers home during the time period CWW claims to have been in MO.

Could it be they are laying the groundwork on confusion between mark and wayne for later use in a forthcoming trial? Remember early on one of the neighbors said they saw mark in Missouri ...or a car with Florida license plates... I'm trying to recall exactly what it said now ...if somebody else can help

I know, same thing when the original lawyer in MO said that he could prove CWW wasn't in FL at all during the crucial time period when LE says they have date and time-stamped video of him with JR in FL only a few miles from the Sievers home during the time period CWW claims to have been in MO. Looking forward to seeing what shenanigans will come from the defense.

I bet the defense attorney will entirely ditch that 'Wazn't Me' ridiculousness. IMO I can even see it happen that if one of the pesky Fla. reporters gets in the defense att'y's face & asks, 'Yo', Dudette: why'd CWW's prior att'y say CWW wazn't there?', she'll reply, 'Oh, ahh, ahhh....No such thing was ever said: it is YOU who are confused.'

Could it be they are laying the groundwork on confusion between mark and wayne for later use in a forthcoming trial? Remember early on one of the neighbors said they saw mark in Missouri ...or a car with Florida license plates... I'm trying to recall exactly what it said now ...if somebody else can help

I do remember that. But it was Nancy Grace who kept saying the license plates are totally different than Missouri's plates, and even showed pic's of the plates side by side. However the girl/neighbor being interviewed said NOTHING about seeing any license plates as proof. She only said she had seen MS at JR's trailer in Missouri.
I took that with a grain of salt.

That's the only document I was able to get so far. No link, came directly from Lee County Clerk of Courts:

cBQkB6Z.jpg

-Nin
http://i.imgur.com/cBQkB6Z.jpg

Morning NIN & MACKY....
"Stay away from LOCATION OF OFFENSE"
Very interesting. I don't know anything about Florida, but it almost seems as if the defense attorney is ordered to stay away from Jarvis if he/she takes the case?? Am I understanding that correctly?.. a de facto "restraining order." (...guess there won't be any interviews around the kitchen table.)
Is that a "normal scenario?" Hmmm, "stay away from Jarvis house"....but does that mean the defense attorney could send investigators to other homes on the street and start knocking on doors?? Does that mean the defense attorney can not look "first hand" at the scene, door, points of entry & egress??? Wonder who made the request to keep the defense away....MS? or MS's representative?....if he has one.

Morning NIN & MACKY....
"Stay away from LOCATION OF OFFENSE"
Very interesting. I don't know anything about Florida, but it almost seems as if the defense attorney is ordered to stay away from Jarvis if he/she takes the case?? Am I understanding that correctly?.. a de facto "restraining order." (...guess there won't be any interviews around the kitchen table.)
Is that a "normal scenario?" Hmmm, "stay away from Jarvis house"....but does that mean the defense attorney could send investigators to other homes on the street and start knocking on doors?? Does that mean the defense attorney can not look "first hand" at the scene, door, points of entry & egress??? Wonder who made the request to keep the defense away....MS? or MS's representative?....if he has one.

It's just a form, full of inapplicable comments. The defendant is being ordered to stay away from the place of the offense IF RELEASED, and then elsewhere on the document it is noted that he won't be released.

Completely normal and not directed toward defense counsel whatsoever.

It's just a form, full of inapplicable comments. The defendant is being ordered to stay away from the place of the offense IF RELEASED, and then elsewhere on the document it is noted that he won't be released.

Completely normal and not directed toward defense counsel whatsoever.

bbm above...."full of inapplicable comments"??
Okie Dokie AZLAWYER..I was hoping you weren't too far away! Thanks for explaining. I'll never understand "legalese" -- issuing paperwork that says "stay away from residence but it doesn't really matter because we aren't letting you out of jail anyway." My eyes glaze over when the court stuff starts. (LOL, I've mastered recapture of depreciation and 200% declining balance half year convention for businesses, or how to do a 1031 or 1035 exchange, but can't understand anything related to the court system.)

bbm above...."full of inapplicable comments"??
Okie Dokie AZLAWYER..I was hoping you weren't too far away! Thanks for explaining. I'll never understand "legalese" -- issuing paperwork that says "stay away from residence but it doesn't really matter because we aren't letting you out of jail anyway." My eyes glaze over when the court stuff starts. (LOL, I've mastered recapture of depreciation and 200% declining balance half year convention for businesses, or how to do a 1031 or 1035 exchange, but can't understand anything related to the court system.)

Try asking for your medical records sometime. Those will be full of inapplicable comments too. Same with police reports. Forms are created and partially filled in with what the court personnel/medical staff/police officer EXPECTS to be applicable in nearly every case, but no one seems to take the time to make sure they don't end up contradicting themselves.

I do remember that. But it was Nancy Grace who kept saying the license plates are totally different than Missouri's plates, and even showed pic's of the plates side by side. However the girl/neighbor being interviewed said NOTHING about seeing any license plates as proof. She only said she had seen MS at JR's trailer in Missouri.
I took that with a grain of salt.
But wasn't that at the time of the wedding when she saw him? I am getting confused.

I just had a thought. Could a sibling's DNA found be mistaken at first for another sibling?

I just had a thought. Could a sibling's DNA found be mistaken at first for another sibling?
DNA is unique to every individual with the exception of twins. Siblings can have similar DNA, but it will never be the same UNLESS they are twins.

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

No, siblings share at most 50% of each others DNA, unless they are identical twins of course. So it would be nearly impossible to mistake siblings for one another. However, it would be easy to tell that they are related and in what way.

Exclusive new details of Curtis Wayne Wright in Sievers' murder case
Posted: Nov 03, 2015 4:53 PM CST Updated: Nov 04, 2015 5:36 AM CST
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30428157...of-curtis-wayne-wright-in-sievers-murder-case
New documents obtained exclusively by NBC2 detail the hundreds of phone calls Wright made from his Missouri jail cell before being extradited back to Florida.

While Wright has not had any visitors since being extradited back to Lee County, NBC2 confirmed with deputies, Wright has added the names of five family members to his list of approved visitors. Being on this list means they can visit him at any time while he's in the Lee County jail.

Two of the people on that list include his father, Curtis Wright Sr., and his wife, Angela Wright -- the first two people he called after his arrest in August.

Who are the other three family members on his visitor list?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back