Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How spot on. Do re-read the entire May 26 texts. That is exactly what he says to her, repeatedly- I can handle everything else you say and do to me, but I need you TO TELL THE TRUTH. For my sake- I can't handle the lies anymore, AND for your own.

This got me thinking on what she did to make him beyond angry. Maybe she was making fake PPL accounts under his account? It could have to do with PPL since she was hanging around with Gus and he was giving pointers on how to mess with TA.

Other than the obvious reasons for not wanting to purchase Nurmi's book (liar, underhandedness, etc.) I refuse to pay $50+ for his 3 part series. The first edition is $17. Not for me.

Check Amazon. Trapped With Ms. Arias by Kirk Nurmi. Due out today.

Did JA try to put a protective order on this book too?

I don't hate Nurmi. He is defense attorney (not the best type), but, this is his job. He wanted to break free of Arias many times, adn was stuck with her. I might just read this to get his point of view.

He is still bound by atty-client privilege and always be. He can't write about anything other than how she made HIM feeeeel, and the idea of reading about how that feels, even if it were free, nauseates me.

So, what can he write about then? Her tantrums? Her lies? hmm.

I'm wondering if the Nurmi's book will actually be an attack on Juan, and an attempt to rehabilitate ALV and that doctor (jeez, I've forgotten his name!) And some of the other witnesses.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

OMG- is AZ Lawyer around? What can he legally write about? I DO want to read it. He hated her- we know he did. Wow, I honestly never saw this one coming!
-------------
Neither did I. I wonder if her seeking appeals would have an affect on his writings , you know as "my atty. hated me" etc. I don't think he can really put forward as much as he may want to. I don't see him doing anything to help her! JM on the other hand, limited but still able to say more. Mine (JM)
is on order. I think if all were to come out it would blow our hats off. I may get this one also. Good to see you Frigga. .. .....APB AZ Lawyer

I'm wondering if the Nurmi's book will actually be an attack on Juan, and an attempt to rehabilitate ALV and that doctor (jeez, I've forgotten his name!) And some of the other witnesses.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

His title suggests he is throwing himself a pity party, and again, like his loathsome defense of that killer, he's doing it at someone else's expense.

Tuesday February 26, was the day they were coming back from Las Vegas, and she freshened up, and grabs the tootsie pops and raced over where they "went all the way again" and that it was different, and Travis wanted it to be special.

And she writes about Travis liking Mimi Hall and what a great gal she is. Travis and Mimi go rock climbing on March 2, their third date. Jodi was there cleaning his house and got so tired she fell asleep until her got back home Koff Koff. They're also talking about Jodi going back to Yreka and how she's cool with it, and how they talked in the car about her moving back to Yreka and then later that day they spoke by phone, again talking about marriage and how their children would have lips like Angelina Joli. On March 3rd she says he's busy, but they talk in the car, but if you read the text's

In March she steals the ring, his journals, his roommate's camera went missing and was found out in the car.

OMG- is AZ Lawyer around? What can he legally write about? I DO want to read it. He hated her- we know he did. Wow, I honestly never saw this one coming!
BBM - Probably not a lot. The rest will be lies just like their entire defense case. The only thing good about this book is it will really make the killer angry (especially the title). :happydance: Juan's book will outsell Nurmi's tripe 3 to 1. Mark my words. Juan has a real publisher, Nurmi is self-published, so that say's it all. :D I know I don't have to buy Nurmi's book because any juicy details will just end up online and I can read it there without spending a dime.

The thievery alone is so unsettling. I honestly would not need anymore information about her then that. What was Travis thinking? Oops hon, I must have accidentally slipped that diamond ring of yours in my pocket! WTF? The journals... his private writings? How does someone accidentally take multiple journals. If only someone else had known about all she had done. If Lisa had known I think she would have pushed him to press charges. Who knows... We will never know now. Sigh. Poor Travis.

Hi Nore- good to see you too old friend!

I know he had a legal and ethical obligation to provide her a zealous defense, on her terms, up to a point.

But sorry...rushing out a crap book, expensive chapter by chapter, reeks of abject cynicism, hypocrisy and a jealousy of JM that still burns bright in Nurmi .

He waited for the COA ruling on JM's book. That's obvious. And remember the basis for her AA's to whine about JM publishing a book now? More to the point, remember the insufferable number of times this called for a mistrial because of too much publicity? Remember his odious attack on JM that JM was a publicity *advertiser censored* for signing an autograph?

I really hope that most trialwatchers pass on buying that ' s last dig at JM.

I get where you are coming from Hope, I'm going to have to ponder this one.

Has anyone actually purchased or read Nurmi's book? The listing on Amazon looks legitimate but I'm still skeptical? Why isn't it available on Kindle? I don't know if it's real. I list items on Amazon for a retail business and could fabricate a fake product page (wouldn't but could) until it was discovered to be a fake and removed. It's actually really easy to do if you have a seller account. Why wouldn't he capitalize on her name by using her first name?

I get where you are coming from Hope, I'm going to have to ponder this one.

I understand. And I'll shut up now. The news that he's trying to profit off the death of the man he helped his client re-victimize lands when I've re-immersed myself in the sadness and pain inflicted by his client in the last few months of Travis' life. Shutting up now.

This is probably the change in his behavior that ultimately lead to her decision to kill him. She's creating havoc in his life and he's at a loss as to how to deal with it. He's done putting up with it, and he's now prepared to show her for what she is, and Travis knows who she is better than anyone else. He's now a threat to her. All of her manipulations of Travis, which came at the cost of showing him who she really is, are about to backfire on her.

This is probably the first time in her life she's been called to account for her behavior, and she's not about to put up with it.

This is probably right on and seems all the more likely scenario considering what she is. She is one who will not be bettered. Cross her and you will pay. It is never enough for people like her to just part ways and move on; she must always have the last word and always let her foe know that she is having the last word, that she has not been bettered. Horn and Flores pissed her off so she went after them as best she could. Martinez, same thing though she took that even further and I have no doubt she is not finished with him yet--she will go at him until she feels vindicated in some way in her own sick mind. A CoA judge mentions her name in the same sentence as the word "guilty" and she cannot let it go even though she had been pronounced guilty by a jury of her peers, aka her betrayers.

This monster's need for revenge and for having the last word or not being shown up in any way, shape, or form by anyone is the reason she slaughtered Travis in the way that she did. She didn't just want him dead; she wanted him to know he was dying, at her hand, in her chosen way, and at her chosen time. She could have so easily killed Travis in his sleep if all she wanted was to silence him. But no, that would never have been enough for a monster of her mindset...she needed him to see her face as she let him know that she was the one in charge, that she was calling the shots and that he was powerless to stop it.

Nurmi's tale appears to be self published by a program offered by Amazon. So, why is it not available for Kindle? Also, it's paperback, no hardcover option. I thought books came out in hardcover first.

Anyway, even if it is a legitimate offering, I have no interest in reading it. He had a horror for a client but his tactics in the courtroom did nothing to elevate him even half a notch above her, imo.

How spot on. Do re-read the entire May 26 texts. That is exactly what he says to her, repeatedly- I can handle everything else you say and do to me, but I need you TO TELL THE TRUTH. For my sake- I can't handle the lies anymore, AND for your own.

JM should have put that text in evidence unless that is one of those SEALED documents that is too prejudicial to tell jury. But it would have been important for the jury to know lying is something she did all the time.

I highly suspect the AG attorney Ahler just might be investigating jury tampering. No proof of it, but I am just putting my guess out there. Anyone else want to give their take on what is happening behind the scenes?

I highly suspect the AG attorney Ahler just might be investigating jury tampering. No proof of it, but I am just putting my guess out there. Anyone else want to give their take on what is happening behind the scenes?

Can you elaborate?

His title suggests he is throwing himself a pity party, and again, like his loathsome defense of that killer, he's doing it at someone else's expense.

I'm with you Hope, nothing this disgusting has to say am I interested in, because what I want to know, he can't tell, because of the law governing att/client priv. He hated Juan, and it was obvious, so we know he will attack him and Flores. No doubt he will go on ad nauseam about prosecutorial misconduct. Juan's book is $19 I believe, and I will purchase it to help him, but no way will I help Nurmi make another dollar off his horrible behavior. A

A three book series is ridiculous, $17 each? He can't be serious. No wonder he self published

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288