KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My twin girls are 24, almost 25. I actually let them go one street over from our house to main street by themselves when they were 10. I can't believe I did that. But even 15 years ago, things were different. I felt that as long as they were together (and everyone in our small town knew them) then it would be ok. I wouldn't dream of doing that now....

Yes, 10 years ago things were worse.

Gabriella Doolin
gabriell%20doolin%20crop.jpg

http://myfox8.com/2015/11/15/7-year...ll-game-found-dead-in-creek-25-minutes-later/

Thirty minutes from me. :(

Oops, I misread. For some reason I was thinking the game was noonish.

Is this a small town or city? Seven is on the young side, but she could have been hanging with a group of siblings, still. Our rural HS just has ordinary bleachers on one side. There's lots of areas visible during games for kids to hang and play.

It's what they consider the out skirts of Pikeville.

My family lives in Scottsville. It's a very small town, with a fairly large Old Order Mennonite community. This happened 5 minutes away. Nothing like this has happened here and this community will forever be changed. Although I live in this small town, my children would never be allowed to wander around. However, there has been no mention of this being the case with Gabriella. In fact, it is stone quiet. Even the little hick Topix, which is usually full of gossip, has little to say. I do not remember ever seeing our LE give a press conference. They may have, but I haven't seen one.

I honestly don't know how someone could have walked away with Gabriella, without someone seeing her/them. The woods are behind the high school and there is a creek there. Seems it would be hard to miss seeing some pervert walking this beautiful child into the woods. Maybe someone lured her and took her someplace else, then slipped through the back of the property and dumped her body. I don't know if there are any security cameras on the school property. There were trucks parked at the school this evening, when I went into town, and they were still there when I came back home. They may have been LE. Just incredibly sad.....

Was it a playoff game? I'm assuming it was because our local hs's have started their playoffs. If it was, would it have been more crowded than usual? That poor little girl. She's my daughters age and I couldn't imagine...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is teenager with sociopath tendency.

I thought of Jenise Wright and Madyson Middleton also. Not too sure, though, just because of how quickly this little one ended up dead in a creek. I would think that it would be the act of someone much more experienced. Yet, Maddy's killer committed his own attack in just minutes as well. Hmm...

Was it a playoff game? I'm assuming it was because our local hs's have started their playoffs. If it was, would it have been more crowded than usual? That poor little girl. She's my daughters age and I couldn't imagine...

I think it might have been because I went to their football schedule, the game was not posted.

(Anxiously awaiting more information from LE tomorrow.)

I wonder if someone had to get back to the stadium/game to meet the people they were with?

So who else went missing for maybe an hour?

While she could have gone with someone she trusted, or coaxed (puppy, etc), maybe she was forcibly scooped up...all speculation. We will see what LE releases tomorrow.

Just thinking about LE being so quiet. I'm hoping LE has a witness (maybe another child saw something) and is interrogating someone right now!

Just thinking about LE being so quiet. I'm hoping LE has a witness (maybe another child saw something) and is interrogating someone right now!

It's only been just over 24 hours, my guess is they're still collecting/processing evidence and conducting interviews, and like you said maybe hopefully are interrogating someone that was witnessed,

Will COD be asphyxiation, strangulation, blunt force trauma, knife/stabbing? :( probably getting way ahead of myself. They were able to call it a homicide rather quickly.

I just heard on the news that it was a jamboree. She was with Mom and Dad. She got lost in the crowd. The announcer called her name over the loud speaker and when they had no response they started searching. Heartbreaking.

I just heard on the news that it was a jamboree. She was with Mom and Dad. She got lost in the crowd. The announcer called her name over the loud speaker and when they had no response they started searching. Heartbreaking.

Oh god, worst fear. My kids are the same age and it's so easy to momentarily lose sight of them in a crowd - all the more so when each parent can easily assume the other has their eye on the child. Do we know yet how long she was missing before it was reported? I can't imagine it would have been long at all but it could have bought the perp more time.

Whoever did this is brazen, snatching a child from a family event and killing her within minutes. I can't believe this is a first time offender...

Oh this just tears me up...
God bless these parents.
I pray they find who did this and find him quickly.

WSMVHollyThompson ‏@WSMVHollyT · 1h1 hour ago
Heart breaking story-- KY police suspect murder in the death of a 7-year-old during pee-wee football jamboree. -Latest coming up on Ch. 4.

https://twitter.com/WSMVHollyT/with_replies

I also read a tweet about an hour ago that said the LE were looking for suspect but can't find it now. Take it for what it's worth.

Oh god, worst fear. My kids are the same age and it's so easy to momentarily lose sight of them in a crowd - all the more so when each parent can easily assume the other has their eye on the child. Do we know yet how long she was missing before it was reported? I can't imagine it would have been long at all but it could have bought the perp more time.

Whoever did this is brazen, snatching a child from a family event and killing her within minutes. I can't believe this is a first time offender...

I believe they said she was missing for only 25 minutes.

If it's someone who has had their eye on her for a while, they may have known her patterns of activities during games and seized an opportunity. Sick sick evil person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member