2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

Lets just ask this question?

What If CWW was not there?

I'm not so sure they have him on CCvideo from Walmart or anywhere else.

Did MS pay JR? Not CWW.

I cant see Cww saying he was not there while LE says he was. (unless he WAS NOT THERE)
how can u dispute video evidence? Unless there is no evidence.

Except that if he was not there and has proof he was in MO (as his lawyers continue to claim), he wouldn't be in jail, and might not have even been arrested in the first place.

Disclaimer: I am not accusing anyone of anything. Just saying "what if". A lot. Because I can.

My thoughts are that LE is making sure the case against him is as foolproof as can be. Possible other arrests may or may not include MS, but in any case, they want the case/s against them to be tight, as well. No wiggle room. According to LE, it sounds like this goes further than a single other person (MS) and involves more in something other than just this murder.

By formally charging him, don't they have to show their hand? That would give the defense more time to work around their *ahem* timeline. Example: if CWW "can get affidavits from neighbors swearing he was there at such and such time" what are they waiting for? Are they waiting for the exact dates and times from the prosecution's case so they can fine tune their own witness statements? Why not just get truthful statements from Neighbors A, B, C all swearing the times they say CWW was there? If I know an alleged murderer was at my home on Dec 25 from midnight to 2am, that's what I would swear to. I don't need to KNOW anything because knowing anything else doesn't affect the truth that he was at my home when I said he was.

Why would the defense need to wait to gather their own ammunition? Unless the defense wants to "fine tune" statements from witnesses? Not accusing anyone of anything, just sayin'.

To me, it doesn't make sense to wait to prove your client was where he said he was and therefore could not have committed the murder. I'd be talking to the press, making statements, press releases, publicizing (name redacted) sworn statements from multiple people declaring the times and locations of my client showing he could not have done it.

I'm also guessing that at some point, the defense will change strategy due to irrefutable evidence and concede he was there with JR, but he didn't murder anyone.

To the defense: Whatcha waiting for? Present your sworn affidavits to LE proving your client wasn't even in the state of FL.

eta: new thought. CWW being in jail for TS murder, might encourage people to come forward in Ronnie Bolin's murder, too. Witnesses might feel safer knowing CWW is physically in custody?

AGREE, FelicityLemon..... defense is Tweeking (maybe Twerking). They want to fashion the defense best they can. SMS mentioned (Crime radio) that CWW & JR were seen on cam at WM but said he would not reveal what they purchased.

http://www.ca.cjis20.org/pdf/schedules/sotomayor/DIV E Nov 16.pdf

What will happen Monday November 16 during CWW’s arraignment hearing? Here is my understanding of the options:
· The state files a formal criminal charge (via Information or Indictment); CWW remains in custody; case proceeds; or
· The court approves the defendant’s motion for release from jail based on no formal charge of crime yet filed by the state; CWW is released from jail; or
· The court approves a 10-day extension to the state to file a formal criminal charge; CWW remains in custody until the 40[SUP]th[/SUP] day (Nov 23?). If the extension is granted:
o By the 40[SUP]th[/SUP] day, the state files a formal criminal charge; CWW remains in custody; case proceeds; or
o On the 40[SUP]th[/SUP] day, if the state has not filed a formal criminal charge, CWW is released from jail.

http://www.winknews.com/2015/11/13/sievers-murder-suspect-asks-to-be-released-from-jail/
Attorney for Sievers murder suspect files motion for release
NOVEMBER 13, 2015
Wright was booked into the Lee County Jail on Oct. 14. According to Florida law, the state has 30 days to file charges after an arrest has been made. The state has yet to file charges against Wright.
The state has filed for an extension. If approved, they will have until Nov. 23 to file formal charges. If they do not, Wright must be released from jail.

So If the grand jury is not done does CWw walk away out of jail withought being formally charged?

You need to submit good proof for the extradition process if I'm not mistaken. So his lawyer should have something from that process alone. But the calls to the Miami number is weird. Hopefully they know if it was a burner phone or not. Who would he want to talk to in Miami while locked up. Did he have a mistress or something. Idk

You need to submit good proof for the extradition process if I'm not mistaken. So his lawyer should have something from that process alone. But the calls to the Miami number is weird. Hopefully they know if it was a burner phone or not. Who would he want to talk to in Miami while locked up. Did he have a mistress or something. Idk

I believe his attorney's office is around there:

http://www.ksplaw.com/stuart-n-kaplan.shtml

Kaplan Sconzo & Parker, P. A.
3399 PGA Boulevard, Suite 180
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl 33410
(561) 296-7900

A suburb I believe.

JMO

I thought the Miami calls were calls made by other inmates that CWW lent his calling card to. Pretty sure that was in news reports when the calls came out that the media had traced back. But we can't be 100% sure that is correct, can we. So good point.

The significance of the timing of TS's family's interview and CWW's formal charging, or lack of? I wonder if they got the ok from SMS to do the interview or if they simply decided it was time to talk and get the case moving?
Good question, but I think that the family would not risk jeopardizing the case, at least I hope so. I don't think them talking without ok from LE would hurry up LE. They have A REASON, for taking so long. And I am sure we are going to find out soon. Its driving me crazy too. I have to stop myself from checking for news. I really think there is going to be another arrest in connection with this, but that it is a few connection points away and they just want it to be locked in tight.

I thought the hearing was supposed to be at 8:30 am? I haven't heard anything yet.

Just heard on NBC-2 that the State was granted an extension until next Monday, Nov 23. CWW did not appear this morning.

[video=twitter;666251949239611393]https://twitter.com/SWFLCourts/status/666251949239611393[/video]
Nov 30 or Nov 23?

[video=twitter;666253783245172736]https://twitter.com/winknews/status/666253783245172736[/video]

My daughter just texted me that is was postponed for another month--bet she meant until the end of the month, 11/30, as posted here.

Wonder if the case will bust open then? We'll be down there for the last half of December---I'll be glued to TV & radio local news (like I not been online?! LOL)

I don't understand why the State needed a continuance. Did they arrest CWW without proof or evidence? I thought that LE saw both men that were arrested in Walmart footage. Did they base the arrest on assumption that both men were present at the murder scene due to that footage?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back