KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen County, 14 Nov 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Madden was being taken away, he didn't leave quietly.

"I'm innocent," Madden said. "Sorry about their loss but I'm innocent."

Madden's father-in-law stands behind him.

"When Timmy came home they said he was, had stains, or something on him. that's a lie," said Larry King, murder suspect's father-in-law. "He was just like he was at the ball game, and stuff."

According to the arrest citation, Madden strangled and drowned Gabriella. Investigators say DNA evidence links Madden to the crime.

Despite all of that his family said Madden has done nothing wrong.

"We've known he was a suspect, and it just kept growing and stuff," King said. "Everything they asked him, he did. He went took a lie detector test, he done everything."

http://www.lex18.com/story/30574179/murder-victims-father-addresses-accused-killer

(sorry if this was posted trying to catch up)

That guy is 38?! Damn. He looks really rough. I think you guys are onto something when it comes to a history of meth.

I hate to think of what his kids may have gone through in the past, if he was capable of doing this to another seven-year-old girl. Since he has children of the same age, CPS should really be checking into that home and making sure those kids are okay.

I'm almost thankful that he was stupid enough to do one because he can't go back and change his story like we see happen so often. I'm surprised he was even allowed to give one while he was in custody.

He had the right to remain silent and not incriminate himself, but no obligation to do so. The US Constitution doesn't provide protection against someone willing to talk their way into a jail cell. :)

I am certainly no expert, but it doesn't surprise me that he has no record of a previous violent crime. The sad truth, IMO, is that our society, over the last ten years or so, has become saturated with images of pedophila. It's just everywhere now. The entertainment industry and marketing firms are blasting our families with images of s*xualized children. I am not blaming society for an individual's actions, but I do believe that these images are awakening perverted desires in people who would not have these desires otherwise. I am just not surprised by anything anymore. The depth of depravity that we see in society begins in people's minds. Add to the mix possible drug use; now anything goes! He may have molested children who never told. He may be using *advertiser censored*; very likely. I hope they are checking his electronic devices. He saw an opportunity and took it. He killed her to shut her up and cover himself.

Well they still have to prove he murdered little Gabbi, but one thing I am certain of: he has already murdered the English language and several times, at that.

TM mentioned being given a polygraph...Sure wished the reporter had asked him if he passed!
Sorry if this has been mentioned farther ahead but did anyone else notice in the interview he gave he referred to his "ex" wife? I know his wife has been very sick. Was he divorcing her? Or was that a slip of the tongue meaning he's done with her but not in a real divorce way? I've only been divorced two years and sometimes I slip and say "my husband" instead of "my ex" but while we were married I never said "my ex husband".

Cheg, :welcome:

* it looks like he is trying to keep his body position relaxed as if he's not worried but his arms are crossed the entire time, the muscles in his arms look tense and he can't keep his legs still

I believe it's called akathisia. I looked it up, and it can be caused by a few different things, such as Parkinson's disease, a reaction to psychiatric drugs, or coming down off illegal drugs such as meth (in a long-term user).
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akathisia

Sorry if this has been mentioned farther ahead but did anyone else notice in the interview he gave he referred to his "ex" wife? I know his wife has been very sick. Was he divorcing her? Or was that a slip of the tongue meaning he's done with her but not in a real divorce way? I've only been divorced two years and sometimes I slip and say "my husband" instead of "my ex" but while we were married I never said "my ex husband".

He has an ex- wife and claims he was taking pictures of their son playing football to share them with her.

As I understand it, he and his current wife have been married ten years and have two children together. He has five children in all, so he has at least one ex who is a mother to his children. Don't know if those three all have the same mother.

“We know it’s not true, he’s not that kind of person,” said Madden. “He would never put his hands on a little girl and molest her.”

http://wkrn.com/2015/11/20/wife-of-suspect-in-murder-of-7-year-old-claims-husband-is-innocent/

What about killing? How about "my husband could never kill anyone."

That isn't even my issue though.
She is doing this interview with her own small child next to her?
Seriously? Wow. I hope that home is being looked into.

Omg I had the same two exact thoughts!! And let's hall a spade a spade he didn't just molest her he anally and vaginally raped her "allegedly". And to say all this with the poor daughter sitting right there? Are these people dumb as a box of rocks? Do they not know what Dna is? Some guy is commenting on the articles saying they need to check other male relatives . Um no unless he has an identical twin...derp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“We know it’s not true, he’s not that kind of person,” said Madden. “He would never put his hands on a little girl and molest her.”

http://wkrn.com/2015/11/20/wife-of-suspect-in-murder-of-7-year-old-claims-husband-is-innocent/

What about killing? How about "my husband could never kill anyone."

That isn't even my issue though.
She is doing this interview with her own small child next to her?
Seriously? Wow. I hope that home is being looked into.

In the midst of their grief, the Doolins sent flowers to the Police Department to thank them. What a LOVELY family.

And I agree, it's very disturbing to see a child present during that interview.

IMO

He says he was smoking a cigarette on the side but seen her friends crossed the field first and then she crossed and he said they went that way.

Then he said she went behind the bleachers and that was the last he saw her. Then he said that searches didn't start to 40 minutes later.

But early on in the interview. He said they questioned him at home and then he heard they found her later on. So they questioned him before she was found or they didn't tell him she was found until after originally questioning him.

Now my thing is. He was the last to see her. Plus he knew the searches didn't start until 40 minutes later (per his words).

But he just so happened to make it home before she was found within the 25 minutes of the initial search.

I guess he took off directly home from the scene once he heard the loud speakers. His clothes were probably wet. But he probably just put on a new pair of similar looking jeans and tshirt at home. Jmo

I would hope the interviewer talking to the wife and the wife's father, would have suggested that the young girl not sit there for the interview, because that was awful. The wife looks different from the facebook as well. I realize she has been ill. If my husband or family member was charged with something this atrocious, my mouth would be shut and I would be hiding along with my kids.

As I understand it, he and his current wife have been married ten years and have two children together. He has five children in all, so he has at least one ex who is a mother to his children. Don't know if those three all have the same mother.

Thank you. Guess I had a "duh" moment. Or else I had a brain fog induced by the pure evil of someone who could do this to a child.

He says he was smoking a cigarette on the side but seen her friends crossed the field first and then she crossed and he said they went that way.

Then he said she went behind the bleachers and that was the last he saw her. Then he said that searches didn't start to 40 minutes later.

But early on in the interview. He said they questioned him at home and then he heard they found her later on. So they questioned him before she was found or they didn't tell him she was found until after originally questioning him.

Now my thing is. He was the last to see her. Plus he knew the searches didn't start until 40 minutes later (per his words).

But he just so happened to make it home before she was found within the 25 minutes of the initial search.

I guess he took off directly home from the scene once he heard the loud speakers. His clothes were probably wet. But he probably just put on a new pair of similar looking jeans and tshirt at home. Jmo

Wasn't he there with his son? I'm wondering did he take off and leave his son behind? Grabbed him quick and left? Nobody noticed if he was wet or muddy?

I agree. Every once in a while something important "seems" to be revealed, but ya just never know. Some posts I can't even understand.

Co-signed. Not to mention the misinformation/opinion freely given out as fact that a simple Google search could disprove. It's frustrating and the main reason I'm rarely ever here.

Wasn't he there with his son? I'm wondering did he take off and leave his son behind? Grabbed him quick and left? Nobody noticed if he was wet or muddy?

So is he saying he left before the game was over?

Let me clarify my earlier comment about meth--I did not, if I did, mean to imply that meth causes this kind of behavior. It's typically just like any other drug in that it exacerbates--not causes--issues. This guy would not have raped and murdered a child if he didn't already have those tendencies. I would speculate that he has molested other children, but the substance abuse pushed him from molester to rapist and murderer. And that will probably all come out in the wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600