GUILTY MA - Abigail Hanna for kidnap, assault of 2yo girl, Hamilton, 2015

So strange...any history of violence? Drug use? Mental illness?

'I don’t want to say a vision but that’s what it was — a vision,' he told the Boston Herald. 'I drove by and then quickly it flashed through my head. I said ‘Was that a baby or was it a doll?’'

They couple bundled the child into their car and gave her a blanket as they waited for police.

'She was alert but had a big contusion on her head,' his wife Marge added to WHDH.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-vanishing-middle-night.html#ixzz3s8ZLXiFX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Looking for history on the babysitter...

A charge of under-aged possession of alcohol against Abigail Hanna, 21, of Topsfield was dismissed at the request of the probation department, according to court records. The charge dated to Nov. 14, 2014, when she was 20, in Topsfield, the records said.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ton-toddler/mgPxrNimL6dVxrxOjYXQFP/story.html

Arrested for driving without a licence in 2014:
http://www.antrimnh.org/pages/antrimnh_police/august2014pressrelease

YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCw34kL1otzebJUoTrrPa7ZA

So bizarre. So a college student with only a "record" of some typical college drinking suddenly turns to kidnapping and attempted murder? (Attempted murder is my opinion, I have no clue if she's been charged with that.). What could possibly be the motive here???? Did she act alone?

I just thank God that this little one was found alive, and that her kidnapper has been arrested so quickly. What a strange and disturbing story!

So bizarre. So a college student with only a "record" of some typical college drinking suddenly turns to kidnapping and attempted murder? (Attempted murder is my opinion, I have no clue if she's been charged with that.). What could possibly be the motive here???? Did she act alone?

Retaliation against mom and/or dad for something? That's the only thing I can think of.

Apparently they recently fired her as babysitter. No idea why.

Could be a lot of reasons, but I *think* one of the top reasons is infidelity.

Wow. What kind of seemingly normal 21 yr old girl goes from "fired babysitter" to "lunatic kidnapper/child assault perp" ?? That's a pretty big leap.

Wow. What kind of seemingly normal 21 yr old girl goes from "fired babysitter" to "lunatic kidnapper/child assault perp" ?? That's a pretty big leap.

Someone emotionally unstable combined with mental illness of some sort? Reminds me of BD in Kendra's case.

'I don’t want to say a vision but that’s what it was — a vision,' he told the Boston Herald. 'I drove by and then quickly it flashed through my head. I said ‘Was that a baby or was it a doll?’'

They couple bundled the child into their car and gave her a blanket as they waited for police.

'She was alert but had a big contusion on her head,' his wife Marge added to WHDH.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oad-vanishing-middle-night.html#ixzz3s8ZLXiFX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/abi.peace.jh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow wow wow. This is absolutely bizarre. The girl who was arrested looks like a happy beautuful young lady. Is a counselor at a college, has a nice shop on ETSY. Did this girl just snap or what? Im thinking the saying goes both ways, "Don't judge a book by it's cover". In her case, a wolf in sheep's clothing....

That poor poor child. Hope she is going to be okay. :/ Brings me to tears.....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

maybe im missing it, is there an MSM source for the facts that she dropped out of school and was fired as babysitter? ty

(the WCVB article people are citing as saying she dropped out no longer says it, but multiple people pointed it out so maybe its just a case of stories being edited after initial publication)

Sources say police are questioning a 21-year-old woman who previously worked for the family as a babysitter. Sources say the family trusted the babysitter at one point but recently fired her.

Sources said the woman is cooperating with police and is answering questions...

State Police spokesman David Procoppio said police are treating several scenes as active crime scenes while they investigate.

In the afternoon, police executed a search warrant at the toddler's home.

http://www.whdh.com/story/30567505/state-police-searching-for-missing-2-year-old-from-hamilton

:bump: BBM and adding

reports have varied. Initial reports said police questioned college administrator about a woman who had recently dropped from the college. The previously linked articles about that have since been altered/updated. Newer reports since the arrest have stated she was a counselor at the college and do not mention if she was still employed in that capacity at the time of her arrest.

With the big bump on the child's head, I'm wondering if the child was unconscious and the babysitter left her for dead under the pile of leaves.

This seems like such an odd, odd case. I know seemingly "normal" people do atrocious things and we can never seem to make any sense out of them. But this has to be one for the books IMO. I know it's not mandatory to be able to make sense of it, but it just seems like something major is missing from this story. Let's just say she wanted to get back at the parents for, in her mind, having done her wrong. So, in retaliation, she kidnaps this tiny little girl, takes her to who knows where, shaves her head, burns her with a cigarette, causes an injury to her head, removes all her clothing, and then decides to leave her outside some eight miles away from her home. What is missing here?

Also, the people who found her (thank God!) said she was naked yet they didn't know if she was a boy or a girl? I'm thinking perhaps she was naked except for a diaper?

This seems like such an odd, odd case. I know seemingly "normal" people do atrocious things and we can never seem to make any sense out of them. But this has to be one for the books IMO. I know it's not mandatory to be able to make sense of it, but it just seems like something major is missing from this story. Let's just say she wanted to get back at the parents for, in her mind, having done her wrong. So, in retaliation, she kidnaps this tiny little girl, takes her to who knows where, shaves her head, burns her with a cigarette, causes an injury to her head, removes all her clothing, and then decides to leave her outside some eight miles away from her home. What is missing here?

Also, the people who found her (thank God!) said she was naked yet they didn't know if she was a boy or a girl? I'm thinking perhaps she was naked except for a diaper?
Will be very interesting to hear how this unfolds.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3bell4010066bppts