Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

Responding to Ontario Mom from the last thread....

"Is there any MSM or LE statement that says TM was already at home before Gabbi was found? I've seen mentions here that say he was, but I haven't seen a link (it's possible I missed that). Likewise, do we know how his own son and daughter got home, if he just up and left? Or did he collect them right away and leave? No doubt LE has already interviewed them - or will - if they haven't yet."

I haven't seen any links about him going home before her body was found. I think that's just speculation at this point. It's something I've definitely speculated about. I will not be surprised if we hear that he did leave after committing the crime and then returned at some point. But who knows. Maybe not. I'm not exactly sure how locked down the place was once searching began.

I just have a hard time thinking he would go back to the game if he had blood or water or something on him. I think that would look very strange to everyone.

If he didn't go home right away & change (and no one saw him do that - which is kind of a stretch), then there had to be some kind of evidence on him from the location of the pond. Mud, pond water (chemical breakdown/analysis will be totally different than tap water, lake water, etc. and determined by whichever lab they've sent his clothes to), whatever else is out there that is 100% specific to that area. If he came back to the stadium area, collected his kids and went home, the kids would have seen something on his clothes, potentially. His father-in-law Larry King states he (TM) was supposed to have had stains on his clothes or something, and the FIL says no, he looked the same when he came home as when he left. FIL claims the mud/stains on TM's clothes accusation is a lie. http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/family-of-timothy-madden-react-to-murder-arrest (video included, be sure to watch, you can see the actual street view of the house where he lives).

I think his phone pings may be VERY helpful in nailing down his whereabouts that night, to see if he did go home or not, or wherever else he may have been that night. I can't post his home address because I don't think it's been mentioned in MSM where he lives exactly except Mt. Carmel Church Rd., but I believe the pings from the Pleasantfield Rd. tower may be most informative for the evening in question. http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=scottsville&state_abr=ky

If he didn't go home right away & change (and no one saw him do that - which is kind of a stretch), then there had to be some kind of evidence on him from the location of the pond. Mud, pond water (chemical breakdown/analysis will be totally different than tap water, lake water, etc. and determined by whichever lab they've sent his clothes to), whatever else is out there that is 100% specific to that area. If he came back to the stadium area, collected his kids and went home, the kids would have seen something on his clothes, potentially. His father-in-law Larry King states he (TM) was supposed to have had stains on his clothes or something, and the FIL says no, he looked the same when he came home as when he left. FIL claims the mud/stains on TM's clothes accusation is a lie. http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/family-of-timothy-madden-react-to-murder-arrest (video included, be sure to watch, you can see the actual street view of the house where he lives).

I think his phone pings may be VERY helpful in nailing down his whereabouts that night, to see if he did go home or not, or wherever else he may have been that night. I can't post his home address because I don't think it's been mentioned in MSM where he lives exactly except Mt. Carmel Church Rd., but I believe the pings from the Pleasantfield Rd. tower may be most informative for the evening in question. http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=scottsville&state_abr=ky

I'm beginning to have doubts about that "tip" that originally took them to Mt. Carmel Church Road which allegedly occurred even before Gabriella was found.

We have to remember we are members of the public and thus are not privy to the inner workings of the investigation into this or any murder case. Exactly what evidence was found/not found might not be disclosed until a trial. Or, it could be partially disclosed, but details held back. That's common.

The point is, being a member of a forum like WS doesn't imbue the members with any inside knowledge. So mostly what will appear will be news articles from mainstream media, the occasional copy of a published document, and lots and lots of guessing to try to fill in the holes, most of the guesses end up being incorrect as these things go. Outside of what is made public, we'll be in the dark, as is usually the situation.

Speculation based on the charges filed? I honestly don't know. I haven't seen a MSM that states DNA located IN the victim. There could be one out there, I just haven't seen it - nor have I seen a probable cause or arrest warrant stating such. It doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just that I haven't seen it.

Can anyone provide me with a link that states or verifies information about the polygraph test that TM says he took (http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news ) and that TM's father-in-law says he took (http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/family-of-timothy-madden-react-to-murder-arrest ) If he took one, has anyone come out with the results? Just curious.

Can anyone provide me with a link that states or verifies information about the polygraph test that TM says he took (http://www.wdrb.com/story/30572992/transcript-murder-suspect-timothy-madden-speaks-to-wdrb-news ) and that TM's father-in-law says he took (http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/family-of-timothy-madden-react-to-murder-arrest ) If he took one, has anyone come out with the results? Just curious.

If he did take one, we'll not be told by LE, nor will any such results be made public by LE, nor will this come up during a trial. The defendant/suspect is always free to talk about such things to the public, but LE will not. Polygraphs are not admissible in a court of law.

I too have thought about his clothes. Didn't TM say in his interview that LE "told him" there was blood on his shirt? I then wondered if there actually WAS blood on his shirt, why they needed a buccal swab?

I was wondering if maybe the blood wasn't visible to the naked eye, but traces of blood were found on his clothing during a forensic exam.

Madden's arraignment is Monday at 3:30 pm. I hope they release the probable cause docs.

KSP investigators said the death was ruled as a homicide due to the state in which she was found and other evidence found at the scene. An autopsy confirmed the evidence.

According to the Associated Press, the arrest warrant for Madden said the child was strangled and drowned. The police citation in the case said Madden's DNA was collected during the investigation and matched that recovered from the child during the autopsy.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/man-charged-in-death-of-7-year-old-gabbi-doolin

It sure sounds like Madden's the guy no matter how loudly he proclaims his innocence. It reminds me of Jenise Wright's case; LE got Gabe Gaeta by a DNA match and when they searched his house they found bloody towels and blood on a pair of his underpants that matched Jenise's. I'd be surprised if there isn't blood evidence too in this case, given the sexual assault.

Poor Gabriella. 7 years old. I can't find words to express my anger.

I too have thought about his clothes. Didn't TM say in his interview that LE "told him" there was blood on his shirt? I then wondered if there actually WAS blood on his shirt, why they needed a buccal swab?

Blood on his shirt could be anyone's blood, theoretically. A well-performed buccal swab from his mouth provides a DNA sample that belongs to him.

Also -- and I think you were probably hinting at this possibility, ILOKAL -- LE may have told HIM there was blood on his shirt when actually no blood was on his shirt.

Also responding to Ontario Mom from last thread "If I've missed the links that answer any of these questions, please post?"

First, glad to see OM and Dexter here! Second, and I am sorry to be graphic, but I have been reading posts on Gabbi's first thread that refer to how LE found DNA "in" Gabbi. I have also read on WS how DNA was found "on" TM's "underwear." Do we have links on either of these? I would like to read this because I missed it. Or is this conjecture? If it is conjecture, the more often we repeat such things on Websleuths without any documentation, the more it becomes "truth" to some readers, which then feeds the rumor mill fire.

Thank you if anyone can give me these links!

Sorry, I'm the one who brought that up. But I made it clear that I was speculating - I was saying *if* LE found the DNA in Gabriella, IMO the case is a slam-dunk. But if the DNA was his skin cells or a hair on her, he might be able to argue that it got there innocently.

Just to refresh, here are the LE sources that MSM has been pulling from. Lots gleaned from the interviews as well, things Mr. Foot-In-Mouth has been saying are giving us more to go on, but this is all the official word we have now AFAIK.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 56507f917d79c.image.jpg
    56507f917d79c.image.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 716
  • 56507f42d7ab8.image.jpg
    56507f42d7ab8.image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 721
Guys, concerning DNA, the State of Kentucky waited to arrest this guy until every T was crossed. They are not going to screw this up. They had enough probable cause to arrest TM the following day, but they patiently waited until there was no doubt or question.
It's obvious the primary DNA sources are his <modsnip> and the child's blood. It is difficult to go there, but we must. So this is a slam dunk.

*He was present and admitted seeing the victim and speaking to her shortly before her disappearance

*If he said in police interviews what he said in the TV interview then there were several spontaneous utterances relaying his guilt. He actually admits he directed the child to go "that way" to find her friends. Who knows where he directed her, but it's quite clear to me he directed the child to an area where he could kidnap her.

*We surely have witnesses who saw him speaking with Gabbi.

*We have the bloody (possibly wet) clothes in the home the following morning.

* We have a DNA match from the child's body that is most likely taken from the perp. <modsnip>. This took a week's work in the state crime lab to complete.

There is enough for a quick conviction in my opinion...And now I am wondering if TM discussed this with anyone after the fact? His sons have some issues. Nothing would surprise me related to them in this case.

I can't see how any defense lawyer would not be trying to cut a deal to keep this man from the death penalty. But considering the frenzy around this case, a deal may be out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this was posted last night or not. The reporter comments below his posts also. It's Nick Beres from NC5. He says TM has an attorney now and other little tidbits of info relayed from TM's wife. He does seem to be fueling the "if it's his DNA" and don't particularly care for his approach. jmo

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBer...50827361639/10153103817676640/?type=3&theater

edited with the correct link oops...

I've seen people mention his home being searched/ visited before Gabbi's body was found but that's not what I remember - it seems like that happened after.

Does anyone have any details on that timeline from MSM? If I have time later I'll also go back to the early posts and news and see if I can figure it out.

Also just to clarify, nothing has been posted about where the DNA found at autopsy was (on vs in) nor where it came from (skin vs blood vs semen vs hair). Just stating that because I'm seeing some speculation/ assumptions on those points posted without full qualification that we don't know for sure based on what is published.

Posts will continue to be removed that add to the dna details that we have.
If you have links that support more dna detail than has been published, please post.

Thanks.

Posts will continue to be removed that add to the dna details that we have.
If you have links that support more dna detail than has been published, please post.

Thanks.

So we cannot share what we personally think LE used for the DNA testing while stating its a speculation?

So we cannot share what we personally think LE used for the DNA testing while stating its a speculation?

Correct. It has been proven that it can not be properly cited as speculation. As well, as the graphical nature is not necessary. The charges alone support the sexual assault without further speculation.

I can find news articles that say the police went to Madden's Mt. Carmel Church Rd. on the night in question but it does not specifically say they went before Gabbi was found. Not sure if anyone wants those links or not since they only say police went to the home on the night in question but does not give a timeline per se.

Sharing this link to clarify what time KSP showed up at the Madden home:

http://wkrn.com/2015/11/20/wife-of-suspect-in-murder-of-7-year-old-claims-husband-is-innocent/

The video in the link is an interview with Madden's wife, Jodi. In the video she states that twenty police officers showed up at the Madden home at 1:00 AM and awakened them by knocking on the door.

Just adding to your post...And this from Madden's FIL that 20 LE arrived at TM's home around two in the morning:

"They rolled up here, I guess about 2 o'clock in the morning, about 20 KSP," said King.

Just six hours after searchers found Gabbi's body, madden was KSP's suspect, and they were at his house.

"When Timmy came home they said he was, had stains, or something on him. That's a lie. He was just like he was at the ball game, and stuff,&#8221; said King.

http://www.newschannel5.com/news/local-news/family-of-timothy-madden-react-to-murder-arrest

Not sure if this was posted last night or not. The reporter comments below his posts also. It's Nick Beres from NC5. He says TM has an attorney now and other little tidbits of info relayed from TM's wife. He does seem to be fueling the "if it's his DNA" and don't particularly care for his approach. jmo

https://www.facebook.com/NC5NickBer...50827361639/10153103817676640/?type=3&theater

edited with the correct link oops...

I didn't read it that way. He wasn't questioning if it was really his dna...he was saying the fil may have changed his support after the Dan evidence came up because if his Dna was found in gabbi then it's game over:

NC5_NickBeres
You are right. At least his father-in-law is on record saying he thinks they have the wrong man. But that was a couple of days ago. Consider no family has gone to see him. Now that we know more of the DNA evidence I wonder if the father-in-law changed his tune? I know this has to have shocked a lot of people who thought they knew this guy. That is what makes this all so scary. You never know. But, again, he is innocent until proven guilty

NC5_NickBeres
That's right. But if they found his DNA in the victim's body ... That's it. He's done. If it is semen there is no way to explained that away.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeo20
Back