Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

Thank you to everyone who is posting information and theories here. I'm in the UK and my sleuthing skills are minimal, so am in awe of you guys. It's such a sad subject, but I enjoy reading your thoughts and research.

:wagon:

to
:sleuth:Websleuths:sleuth:

:cheer:wendi.UK !!!:cheer:

We're glad to have you with us!!
:thewave:

Does anyone have the link to the wife's interview when she is with her daughter? I haven't seen it. TIA

Hi Ilokal - I watched that video yesterday but now the daughter seems to have been edited out since then. I viewed the video again last night and this morning - the daughter doesn't appear anymore.

Does anyone else have a link to the video that shows TM's daughter? (I agree with everyone else who thought it was extremely poor taste for TM's wife/ex-wife and FIL to allow the daughter to be present during the interview as well.)

Does anyone have the link to the wife's interview when she is with her daughter? I haven't seen it. TIA

This one (at the bottom):
http://wkrn.com/2015/11/20/wife-of-suspect-in-murder-of-7-year-old-claims-husband-is-innocent/

ETA I do think it may be slightly edited at around 2:36ish. I haven't watched it with the sound (kids around and unlike those folks I don't need my little ones hearing that stuff) but I remember there being an eye roll that seems to be missing and I don't remember that messy cut I'm seeing now.

Since the interview with JM is out there and linked above, notice the daughter's eyes when her mother says, "He would never lay his hands on a little girl and molest her." That's scary stuff.

(It's at the 1:30-1:35 mark)

The fact she says he didn't get up when the police came at 1 am is disturbing too. Deep sleeper? Usually cops pound on the door to get the people up. Was he drunk? on drugs?

Since the interview with JM is out there and linked above, notice the daughter's eyes when her mother says, "He would never lay his hands on a little girl and molest her." That's scary stuff.

What WAS that? Bizarre.

Ah thanks for the time stamp! Very weird.

I don't know how someone could abduct, rape, sodomize, and murder a small child without leaving DNA evidence. If TM's DNA was found in some insignificant amount or manner, such as a hair that could have been transferred to Gabbi at some other point of contact, and he did not abduct, rape, or murder her, then there should be some DNA evidence of an unknown assailant. But, LE hasn't said a word about that being the case.

There must be something wrong with my IPad because I have watched that video at least five times today (just watched it again) and the daughter does not appear in it. I have no idea what the deal is! Weird

Annoyingly I can't watch the Jodi interview, maybe because I'm in the UK, it just won't play.

Is it online anywhere else and/or what does the girl do in response to the "never lay his hands" bit?

This one (at the bottom):
http://wkrn.com/2015/11/20/wife-of-suspect-in-murder-of-7-year-old-claims-husband-is-innocent/

ETA I do think it may be slightly edited at around 2:36ish. I haven't watched it with the sound (kids around and unlike those folks I don't need my little ones hearing that stuff) but I remember there being an eye roll that seems to be missing and I don't remember that messy cut I'm seeing now.

Thank you ptandj. It appears the "eye roll" is still there but I think she might have just glanced downward at something to her right. I agree the little girl shouldn't have been there . . . . In the room OR in the video. MOO

There must be something wrong with my IPad because I have watched that video at least five times today (just watched it again) and the daughter does not appear in it. I have no idea what the deal is! Weird

Its not the video at the top of the link...but scroll down and watch the bottom video...

Same here. I watched it and no little girl. That's why I thought there were two separate interviews. But just now when ptandj provided that link, the little girl was there.

I don't think the scariest part is that the daughter is sitting next to her mom and grandfather for an interview, but rather that she has lived with a father who kidnapped, raped, sodomized and murdered one of her 7-year-old friends.

Still, she should not have been in the room during the interview and certainly not in view of the camera.

Its not the video at the top of the link...but scroll down and watch the bottom video...

That explains it - thanks Shefner. Had forgotten there were two videos on that page. I thought I was losing my freakin mind lol!

Yes, I noticed it the first time I saw it -- it made me wonder. SMH

I don't know how someone could abduct, rape, sodomize, and murder a small child without leaving DNA evidence. If TM's DNA was found in some insignificant amount or manner, such as a hair that could have been transferred to Gabbi at some other point of contact, and he did not abduct, rape, or murder her, then there should be some DNA evidence of an unknown assailant. But, LE hasn't said a word about that being the case.

You make an excellent point as there are many comments/theories/rumors on articles, topix etc. and on the point TM could be covering for someone close to him, I'm sure/hope reporters are hounding police asking these same questions about transfer. After watching the wording in the video of TM I am much less certain he is covering for anything but his own $ss! However, would it it really hurt the case if LE commented something to the effect that this was the only DNA found that was of concern or something to the effect? I know they don't want to taint the jury pool, but it is being painted with doubt now IMO and perhaps inaccourate info. The facts should speak for itself.

bbm

I just had to stop and say that what you posted above is one of the sweetest Daddy--Daughter things I have ever heard. I know that my Daddy felt the same about me. It's such a special relationship.

Gabbi's dad will have many of these type memories, but he will never experience another one because of what one selfish and cruel man did to her.

The fact she says he didn't get up when the police came at 1 am is disturbing too. Deep sleeper? Usually cops pound on the door to get the people up. Was he drunk? on drugs?

How could he even sleep after doing that????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back