Found Deceased KY - Gabriella Doolin, 7, Allen Co., 14 Nov 2015 #2 *Pled Not Guilty, rec'd Life Sentence*

The timeline just doesn't work for me...Maybe if he walked straight back to the woods and water, but he would have been marching right past hundreds of people and under bright, bright lights. If he was to avoid all that, he would have had to go slither around the buildings and probably hit the wooded nature trail, to go down to that water...All in pitch blackness. If he used a flashlight, he might be seen. He also might have stumbled across some young teens making out on that trail...What then? And once down to that water, he did what he did to that precious child and murdered her....All in 25 mins. ?

The timeline just doesn't work for me...Maybe if he walked straight back to the woods and water, but he would have been marching right past hundreds of people and under bright, bright lights. If he was to avoid all that, he would have had to go slither around the buildings and probably hit the wooded nature trail, to go down to that water...All in pitch blackness. If he used a flashlight, he might be seen. He also might have stumbled across some young teens making out on that trail...What then? And once down to that water, he did what he did to that precious child and murdered her....All in 25 mins. ?

Well, the timeline would be tight, regardless who did it. I believe the TOD is actually the time of the discovery of her body. I also think she was missing for a little longer (before her family realized it) than I previously assumed.

Despite DNA evidence, Timothy Madden says, "I'm innocent"
Posted: Sat 3:15 PM, Nov 21, 2015 | Updated: Sat 3:21 PM, Nov 21, 201
http://www.wbko.com/content/news/De...mothy-Madden-says-Im-innocent--352689511.html

Don't think LE has said they have matched DNA yet, but in response to his claims, nobody said he wasn't at the game. Only somebody familiar with the family and the area could lure her away, rape and kill her that quickly. Im sure LE has physical evidence or they wouldn't have arrested him. The KSP who made the announcement of arrest and charges looked like he was about to cry at one point. His mouth and chin quivered for a second. So sad.

I dont think it was necessarily 25 min. Believe the 25 min is from the time they noticed her gone and reported it. I think it was probably a bit longer. I think little Gabbi knew him too, thus no yelling for help. The town is really small, he knows the area very very well.

Since the interview with JM is out there and linked above, notice the daughter's eyes when her mother says, "He would never lay his hands on a little girl and molest her." That's scary stuff.

(It's at the 1:30-1:35 mark)

I swear, I'm usually not a sensationalist. I had not yet seen the video and thought to myself- surely they are seeing something that's not really accurate- subconsciously exaggerating due to being so disturbed by this case.

But I watched it and that little girl most definitely rolled her eyes! I have a 7 year old daughter, and that's exactly how they roll their eyes. It is a very purposeful roll - like they practice it at school or something. She then looks up at her mother with sincere sympathy. Like my poor cluless mom.

That little girl is precious by the way. How can anyone do these things to such sweet 7 year old innocence??!! 😡😡😡😡😡

Perhaps someone could clarify something for me:

Obviously there would be DNA from the child. Did LE collect DNA from TM? I live in KY, but haven't seen anything about there being a match made. If so, when was DNA collected from suspect? If there is a match, he is definitely cooked. I think he probably did it anyway, but DNA for me would lock it up. I just dont know why I havent seen anything more on the news about it, unless its because I live in central KY, not western, but its been getting coverage here too.

Obviously there would be DNA from the child. Did LE collect DNA from TM? I live in KY, but haven't seen anything about there being a match made. If so, when was DNA collected from suspect? If there is a match, he is definitely cooked. I think he probably did it anyway, but DNA for me would lock it up. I just dont know why I havent seen anything more on the news about it, unless its because I live in central KY, not western, but its been getting coverage here too.

It's posted in the charging document earlier in the thread, the Uniform Citation. DNA found on the victim was matched to a buccal swab from the suspect.

Wasn't sure if we could comment on those comments below that article. I read it and it was very disturbing. Trying to read everything I can to update myself. Beyond sad, my heart is broken for this family - how do you recover? move on? The wife is denying all - he outright said he saw and "spoke" to Gabbi - wow alarming!

Comments are creepy. But a troll maybe?? Maybe not??

That's because your timeline is off. It took 25 minutes from the time they realized she was gone until her body was found. However, she had been gone probably 45 minutes before anyone noticed she was missing. Madden had her for over an hour.

I sure hope they're looking at him for the rape and murder of Morgan Violi! I wish I could find a picture of him at 18 or 19 years old, but I think his eyebrows, eyes, nose and lips look a lot like the suspect sketch from that case. The picture on the left he's about 28 years old since it's his wedding photo and he and his second wife have been married 10 years. I'd love to know what his hair looked like when he was 18. Edited to add: the suspect in Morgan abduction was described as having sandy brown hair and being early 20's give or take. The only witnesses were all children.

Attachments

• IMG_4437.jpg
    IMG_4437.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 291
I sure hope they're looking at him for the rape and murder of Morgan Violi! I wish I could find a picture of him at 18 or 19 years old, but I think his eyebrows, eyes, nose and lips look a lot like the suspect sketch from that case. The picture on the left he's about 28 years old since it's his wedding photo and he and his second wife have been married 10 years. I'd love to know what his hair looked like when he was 18. Edited to add: the suspect in Morgan abduction was described as having sandy brown hair and being early 20's give or take. The only witnesses were all children.

Well, the eyebrows, eyes and nose in the sketch look a lot like the photo on the left, IMO. The nose on the right looks the same as the sketch also, IMO.

Well, the timeline would be tight, regardless who did it. I believe the TOD is actually the time of the discovery of her body. I also think she was missing for a little longer (before her family realized it) than I previously assumed.

Whenever first responders arrived at the scene, they might have been able to tell how long Gabriella had been dead (body temperature?) and that may be how the TOD was determined, by counting back from the time her temp was taken (if it was).

I swear, I'm usually not a sensationalist. I had not yet seen the video and thought to myself- surely they are seeing something that's not really accurate- subconsciously exaggerating due to being so disturbed by this case.

But I watched it and that little girl most definitely rolled her eyes! I have a 7 year old daughter, and that's exactly how they roll their eyes. It is a very purposeful roll - like they practice it at school or something. She then looks up at her mother with sincere sympathy. Like my poor cluless mom.

That little girl is precious by the way. How can anyone do these things to such sweet 7 year old innocence??!! [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

I have 4 children and 6 grandchildren. I know kids. Based on my experience with children, that "eye roll" was intentional..and meant something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we have a thread here for Morgan Violi?
I think the sketch is eerily similar to a young TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Several eyewitnesses described the suspect as a white male with shoulder-length sandy-brown hair. According to the Robertson County Sheriff’s Department, “he appeared to be in his twenties at the time. He had a slender build but with defined muscles. At that time he had a mustache and some beard. He did have one outstanding feature that was noticed by all witnesses--he had a sharp, distinct nose.” The suspect was about six feet, one inch tall and weighed approximately 180 pounds.

http://kidnappingmurderandmayhem.blogspot.com/2010/07/unsolved-morgan-violi-kidnapping-and.html

Look at post #30 in this thread for the arrest warrant. And there is plenty of MSM articles. (Sorry, don't have time to link!!) They have a matched DNA taken from the crime scene, linking TM. He volunteered for a swab and they sent it to the lab, and it came back as a match. (It's JMO, that he thought there wouldn't be DNA, because she was in water. I think that's why he volunteered a swab.)

I wonder if his phone pictures have been checked as to the time they were taken? To see how they would have fit in with the timeline of the crime- or even to see if he did send them to his ex wife like he stated.

That's because your timeline is off. It took 25 minutes from the time they realized she was gone until her body was found. However, she had been gone probably 45 minutes before anyone noticed she was missing. Madden had her for over an hour.
I seriously doubt it was 45 minutes before her Mom noticed she was missing! The time it took for her to ask everybody where she was and searching through the crowds, etc. would have taken some time, though. I'm wondering when it was stated she was reported missing at a certain time if they are referring to the time it was reported to the police, or when she was noticed missing by her family.

Thank you for taking the time to post those photos - very helpful, and I can see the resemblance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back