2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
and...I'm still wondering why the crime scene tape went back up a 2nd time?

I would take it that the 2nd shot at pet DNA was to reference back to hair found on the discarded items in MO?

I would take it that the 2nd shot at pet DNA was to reference back to hair found on the discarded items in MO?

great question! And good theory about the reason for the pet DNA!

Irish, are you still out there?
Spoke with an extremely young reporter and asked if they've seen Mark. His response was "he's probably at the bar." We made a u-turn, headed back down the street and I then spoke with a female reporter who said he just pulled into his garage (9:20). We literally just missed him. So, I asked if the kids were with him and she said she didn't know.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I won't rest tonight until I know the girls are safe either. I had not even thought of the dogs! Praying hard.

Not sure if anyone caught this, but I find it piculuar"

"Rodgers said he had not spoken with Wright for weeks. Evidence said otherwise, and he was charged with violating parole because he had been order to have no contact with Wright"

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes, irishchook, I caught that---raised a big flag.

I wonder if there is police presence near his home, plain clothes, unmarked vehicles.

Mc: Are you in the neighborhood now?

Yes, irishchook[x], I caught that---raised a big flag.

Could it be he was not to have contact with any convicted felons or persons on parole- and Wright was one or both of those things?

So many of us here knew what the story would be even before it was told, but that doesn't make it less shocking. I'm practically speechless right now despite that I knew this in my gut from the start.

Prayers to Teresa's family, and to her girls whom I'm very afraid for right now. My only question is when and my only thought is that he needs to be held accountable.

I also want to say Taylor S., you need to stay safe.

BBM. Thank you for explaining exactly what was going on in my mind, why I am so shocked at the facts revealed today? I'm stunned. I gave MS & CWW way too much credit, they're both shockingly stupid and unaware of their limitations.

Apparently these geniuses didn't even consider the possibility of LE seeing through, or second guessing the staged break in. Shoutout to NIN, you were right!:fireworks:

Thanks, usually I can see the reporters tall antennas over the fence, but don't see them currently. Wonder if they will be back for the first 10 o'clock news...

Still reading and of course I felt MS was involved but seeing it in print feels like a punch to the gut. Like others, I am shocked and saddened. If I feel this way I can only imagine what her loved ones and patients are feeling. My heart goes out to all of them. She didn't deserve this and neither did the girls. How could he do that to them?

new to me is that MS offered JR money to kill TS

http://www.fox4now.com/news/new-documents-allege-mark-sievers-involved-in-wifes-murder

New documents allege Mark Sievers involved in wife's murder - Story

We've learned that Teresa's husband Mark offered to pay Jimmy Rodgers to kill her so that Mark could collect almost $4.5 million dollars in life insurance money.

Written with bullet points at the top.....
One man admitted to murder.

If Sievers is in the house with the children, I really can't understand why LE or family hasn't stepped in the separate them.

Has anyone (a neighbor or such) considered contacting Children's Services to check on the children? No matter when it comes to pass, the interim things going on are not healthy for them to be around. Whether it is media on the lawn or a 1 minute heads up the children should not watch TV. If not already the IRS could lock down all bank accounts meaning he could not write a check. If even behind one payment the mortgage holder could begin foreclosure to protect their interests. All around MS's house of lies is collapsing. It simply is not healthy for him to be a single father right now.

The very fact that the girls have not been taken at his request out of state to get them away from the media and safe from what he has to know is coming down the pike shows as proof he is not looking out for their best interest.

JMO's

I wonder where the $40,000.00 from the safe is? That is a lot of cash money to be kept in a private residence where children reside.

JMO if MS kept that much cash in the house, perhaps he was worried about the IRS seizing his bank accounts, or docking his finances in some way because he wasn't paying taxes. Where exactly would that cash originate from? Cash paying patients?

Why do you think that the girls are still with him?

Listen, if they have been tapping his phone then they are following him too- they don't need a warrant for that. They KNOW what he is capable of. I'm going to have faith. Thank you for keeping us updated- I am so sorry Mckazpm! Big (((hugs)))!

Somewhere on here I read that his Attorney made contact with him at 5 or 6 pm and let him know it was all being released & to keep the girls from watching the TV...something like that...my head is spinning. Then he took off shortly after...I am very surprised he returned. And, just to clarify, I (fortunately) am not a neighbor, my family is. I have been aware of his antics for years though and have really struggled listening to posts about someone my family has never viewed!! Never TS, MARK!!

If Sievers is in the house with the children, I really can't understand why LE or family hasn't stepped in the separate them.

Let's hope he isn't...maybe when he left for a bit he took the kids somewhere safe, and returned without them? Knowing he's back makes me not want to even go outside!

Ball peen hammer was the murder weapon. A hammer typically used on motorcycles. Did MS have one for his motorcycle in the garage? Interesting considering if you're trying to stage a break in/murder scenario, wouldn't you use a hammer that could also pick a lock? Why would you bring a ball peen hammer to a break in, with no intent to commit a murder?

JMO if MS kept that much cash in the house, perhaps he was worried about the IRS seizing his bank accounts, or docking his finances in some way because he wasn't paying taxes. Where exactly would that cash originate from? Cash paying patients?

According to the docs, the crime scene was staged. Was the 40,000 left in the safe for payment and then missing afterwards? Where did CWW get the hundred dollar bill for the Walmart purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member