GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #3

KateB

Reaction score
635524212564050388-Find-Malik.png

#FindMalik: FBI joins search for missing child
November 24, 2014
http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...d-searcy-police-are-asking-for-help/19464139/
SEARCY, Ark. (KTHV) – The FBI has joined in on the search for Malik Drummond, a 2-year-old boy who was been missing since Sunday night. Arkansas State Police issued a Morgan Nick Amber Alert on the night of his disappearance.

Volunteers are now searching a creek on the other side of Beebe Capps Expressway for any signs of the child. The Searcy Police Department has moved their command post to the St. Mary Church at Park Avenue and Sowell Street; this is where volunteers need to go first before joining the search.

Thread #1

Thread #2

Father of missing toddler Malik Drummond arrested on ...

www.arkansasonline.com/.../father-charged-...

Arkansas Democrat‑Gazette

6 mins ago - Jeffery Leroy Clifton, 43, was arrested and charged with capital murder and abuse of a corpse in the disappearance of Malik Drummond, who was last seen on Nov. 23, 2014, Searcy police announced early Wednesday. The boy, who would have been 3, was last seen at his home at the 700 block of West Park Avenue

WOW ..just WOW!

Now I want to know what happened and why now?

Father of missing toddler Malik Drummond arrested on ...

www.arkansasonline.com/.../father-charged-...

Arkansas Democrat‑Gazette

6 mins ago - Jeffery Leroy Clifton, 43, was arrested and charged with capital murder and abuse of a corpse in the disappearance of Malik Drummond, who was last seen on Nov. 23, 2014, Searcy police announced early Wednesday. The boy, who would have been 3, was last seen at his home at the 700 block of West Park Avenue

WOW ..just WOW!

Finally! With what they are charging him with, LE has to have some evidence or idea about what happened to him. Guess we'll have to wait and see if they release any details. Poor little boy 😕

Wow!! Anxiously awaiting more info! I'm stunned!

so sad! I wonder if that reward had anything to do with the arrest being made. My parents have followed this and my daddy is shook up over it. Heart breaking.

To all you parents and mom's boyfriends who think you're getting away with it, just know sooner or later they will catch up to you.
God bless Malik .

With charge of abuse of corpse, JMO it seems like they possibly have his remains. I hope so, so the sweet baby can be laid to rest.

I literally dropped to my knees and cried when I saw this update. As if capital murder charges didn't hurt enough, to read that he abused precious Malik's body after he killed him, epitomizes the phrase "insult to injury" in the worst possible way.

In no uncertain terms, this :censored: is a MONSTER! This investigation has gone on, without fail, led by the Task Force (with by the heroic men and women of the Searcy Police Department at the helm). With the heaviest of hearts, I salute them all for their dedication and determination to Little Malik. They kept their vow to bring him :justice: despite the silence and passage of time.

It does not escape me that there is a little girl who will never get to hug her twin brother again. The shattering of her heart will echo in my soul, forever.
We shall fight on, to insure justice is achieved for Malik, for her, and for those innocent family members whose lives have been forever scarred by these heinous acts.

#JusticeForMalik!!!!!!

:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To all you parents and mom's boyfriends who think you're getting away with it, just know sooner or later they will catch up to you.
God bless Malik .

^^^^THIS!!!!^^^^

Well, hopefully he will tell police where to find poor Malik's body. That will verify his confession.

I like to rant in frustration when a new thread is opened but I'm going to contain myself for the sake of TOS and my sanity.
BUT , I will pray that God in his infinite wisdom will plague the person responsible for Malik's disappearance with horrific dreams of everything dark until said person comes clean.
This baby did not wander off. This baby is precious in the eyes of many strangers around the world AND this baby's maker. You may think you've pulled off a fast one but you will
never sleep peacefully again. You will never know true peace or comfort until you show us MALIK! Confess and give the baby back and maybe somewhere down the road you can rest
your mind again but not until !

ETA My spiritual life has taken a deep hit in the last few years but I know this for sure , God loves his babies and we humans have no right to interfere with their lives ! Bank it !
I wanted to just bring this forward.

Possible that they dont have to have the remains to charge... JMO but pray they do

2012 Arkansas Code
Title 5 - Criminal Offenses
Subtitle 6 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, Or Welfare
Chapter 60 - General Provisions
Subchapter 1 - -- General Provisions
§ 5-60-101 - Abuse of a corpse.

Universal Citation: AR Code § 5-60-101 (2012)
(a) A person commits abuse of a corpse if, except as authorized by law, he or she knowingly:

(1) Disinters, removes, dissects, or mutilates a corpse; or

(2) (A) Physically mistreats or conceals a corpse in a manner offensive to a person of reasonable sensibilities.

(B) A person who conceals a corpse in a manner offensive to a person of reasonable sensibilities that results in the corpse remaining concealed is continuing in a course of conduct under § 5-1-109(e)(1)(B).

(C) (i) As used in this section, "in a manner offensive to a person of reasonable sensibilities" means in a manner that is outside the normal practices of handling or disposing of a corpse.

(ii) "In a manner offensive to a person of reasonable sensibilities" includes without limitation the dismembering, submerging, or burning of a corpse.

(b) Abuse of a corpse is a Class C felony.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Arkansas may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources. http://law.justia.com/codes/arkansa...le-6/chapter-60/subchapter-1/section-5-60-101

I just saw and was looking to see if had been posted yet. Since little over a week ago it was yr that been missing, I wonder if that what got to him (if it true he confessed). Whatever happened, Law Enforcement has worked hard and I too, salute them. Def not the result but most likely they figured was going to be the end result. Praying for the Family. And those who were involved in the searches and investigation.

I literally dropped to my knees and cried when I saw this update. As if capital murder charges didn't hurt enough, to read that he abused precious Malik's body after he killed him, epitomizes the phrase "insult to injury" in the worst possible way.

In no uncertain terms, this :censored: is a MONSTER! This investigation has gone on, without fail, les by the Task Force (with by the heroic men and women of the Searcy Police Department at the helm). With the heaviest of hearts, I salute them all for their dedication and determination to Little Malik. They kept their vow to bring him :justice: despite the silence and passage of time.

It does not escape me that there is a little girl who will never get to hug her twin brother again. The shattering of her heart will echo in my soul, forever.
We shall fight on, to insure justice is achieved for Malik, for her, and for those innocent family members whose lives have been forever scarred by these heinous acts.

#JusticeForMalik!!!!!!

:floating:
:rose:

:grouphug: Kimi

RIP Malik :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics