2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I hope she's packing heat. I bet that was awkward. Good Lordy!
Then again, it may be good that someone that the kids know and trust is present to "observe" them.

It may or may not be good. We really don't know because we know nothing about the person.
.....nannies and tutors and babysitters........oh my.

Then again, it may be good that someone that the kids know and trust is present to "observe" them.

Or maybe she's a tutor/mistress?

Teresa Sievers' family reacts to newly released details
10:43 PM, Dec 2, 2015
6 mins ago
http://www.fox4now.com/news/teresa-sievers-family-reacts-to-newly-released-details

"As soon as his best friend was arrested we were all quite concerned," Sievers' sister Annie Lisa said.
"We are very upset, we are very concerned about my sister's daughters, about their safety, about their well being," Annie Lisa said.
"It will all work out in the end and your girls will be in good hands. We're going to make sure they're taken care of just the way you wanted them to be and they'll never forget what a wonderful mother they had and they'll be instrumental in carrying on your legacy of helping people," Annie Lisa said.

telephone audio from Annie in video at link.

Have the brother or alternate friend to whom TS granted custody in her will spoken out since her death that we know?

What gets me is that on the same day he voluntarily handed over his phone, he stated they were swingers. Did he think "i'll hand over my phone along with an excuse for the contents" and come out squeaky clean? So stupid.

I think this is exactly it, becaue clearly with all his concern for "secure" communication he realized they'd ask for it and check. Nope, he figured I'll explain away the women with this swinger story and they won't think anything of my 4 years of daily contact with my "brotha from another motha" or our super sneaky sly code lingo. My guess is that's how they initially considered CWW in "the envelope" and if MS realized that's why he lawyered up right after and stopped cooperating.

CWW won't remain silent. When the ship starts to go down, rats on board jump... it's every man for himself.

I don't get it - like he's such a prize? She's cute, she has a great smile, she has a job, she has parents who love her and buy groceries for the couple so they won't starve, she has children who need her. Why trap yourself with that? What did he have to offer her?

I don't know in this case i but in general it's hard for a woman to find a husband after she's past a certain age and weight. And I find many women believe:
Married = have a happy life. Unmarried = have a miserable losers life.

While many men believe: Rich=have a happy life; Not rich=have a miserable losers life.

What is the deal on the roommate CWW supposedly strangled? Was she ever reported missing or murdered?

I've always thought that CWW had gone to FL on many occasions to work on the Sievers' computers including the home computer. If that is true, why would he need a GPS to obtain exact directions to the Sievers' home on Jarvis? I can understand the bumbling Stooges needing the GPS to locate the nearest WalMart. I was a bit surprised that the long sleeved coveralls were not purchased at WalMart but water shoes were. Oh, and a red Budweiser Tshirt was, too. Doesn't everyone wish they had one of those?

Rogers used coveralls in his occupation so perhaps he took a pair or two with him on the trip.

Reading the Investigative report is liken to reading a hard-to-put-down true crime story which is something I hope the SMS does write. He deserves a book tour when the dust finally settles.

several lawyers give their opinions/views, comments from SMS, and there is a pic of the media near the Sievers' home that we have heard described by neighbors

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-estero-bonita-springs-doctor/76669924/
Big question: Will Mark Sievers be arrested?

Lawyers and legal experts said evidence, confessions and a grand jury's decision could lead to further arrests in the Dr. Teresa Sievers homicide case.

Lilibet, I am wonderig if CWW may have threatened to kill AW if she didn't stand up for him?

It's a very real possibility that CWW threatened to kill AW to ensure her cooperation. AW had known CWW for years, and may have been aware that he was under suspicion for killing Ronnie Bolin. CWW may have also told her about the roommate he claimed to have strangled. I expect she was terrified. BUT....as creepingskills mentions:

On page 20 of the investigative report, AW's mother states that AW would do anything for CWW, including leaving her children.:eek:

If what AW's mother says is true, AW's loyalties were messed up before the murder. She is also a mother who lost one of her children to murder some years ago and lost her daughter to serious illness last spring. We can't know what effect this has had on her. BUT...She is still supporting him now that he is in jail where he can't hurt her. Perhaps he has people who can and will hurt her. I'd like to hear her side of the story. I just have trouble understanding how she can sell out her integrity like this. She may save her life, but how can she live with herself? JMO

Maybe I missed this, but in the doc it says he called her and she wasn't picking up. Is the report referring to the Doctor friend that he was trying to contact her, or did MS try calling? I find it odd that he wouldn't call her before having someone do a wellness check!?

Maybe I missed this, but in the doc it says he called her and she wasn't picking up. Is the report referring to the Doctor friend that he was trying to contact her, or did MS try calling? I find it odd that he wouldn't call her before having someone do a wellness check!?

I read it as MS was calling her, and also said he could tell her phone was at home by some kind of gps tracking system.

LE were evidently suspicious about why MS sent someone to check on his wife so early in the morning. She was a busy professional just back from a trip, there could be many reasons why she wasn't answering her phone or not at work precisely at 9. Or she could have been at home with a lover - would you really tell a friend to barge in on your wife at home just because she's a half hour late for work?

several lawyers give their opinions/views, comments from SMS, and there is a pic of the media near the Sievers' home that we have heard described by neighbors

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-estero-bonita-springs-doctor/76669924/
Big question: Will Mark Sievers be arrested?

Lawyers and legal experts said evidence, confessions and a grand jury's decision could lead to further arrests in the Dr. Teresa Sievers homicide case.

Sherriff Scott:

“We have a group of people who did so much planning on the crime itself but never planned what to do if they got caught. They were very methodical and crafty,” he said. “But there was no plan B.”

agreed, I realize its very unlike her to be late, but to jump right to a wellness check doesn't even make sense, people oversleep. Heck, I live down the road from work and I over sleep haha. I honestly am curious to see what their defense will be, since just these few pages that we already have are so damning.

What is the deal on the roommate CWW supposedly strangled? Was she ever reported missing or murdered?

I also wonder if that story was true. I thought that his arrest for cooking was related to his being stopped by LE for traffic something. He was acting suspicious and when they searched his car they found evidence, and he led them to the kitchen? I could totally be misremembering. But, it does bring up more questions for me.

In late May 2015 CWW told Robert Wideman (is he AW's bro or BIL?) he murdered a woman by strangling her. What date were CWW and A married?

Did Wideman speak to his sister (?) AW to tell her that her new husband described how he murdered a woman?
Did Wideman think to tell anybody at all?
Was he worried for the safety and welfare of his sister?
Was he concerned in any way that someone had just told him they murdered someone?
Was Wideman aware that CWW was already a suspect in the disappearance/murder of Ronnie Bolin?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8c2wwajhOX1c0b00/view?pli=1 page 58

It's a very real possibility that CWW threatened to kill AW to ensure her cooperation. AW had known CWW for years, and may have been aware that he was under suspicion for killing Ronnie Bolin. CWW may have also told her about the roommate he claimed to have strangled. I expect she was terrified. BUT....as creepingskills mentions:

If what AW's mother says is true, AW's loyalties were messed up before the murder. She is also a mother who lost one of her children to murder some years ago and lost her daughter to serious illness last spring. We can't know what effect this has had on her. BUT...She is still supporting him now that he is in jail where he can't hurt her. Perhaps he has people who can and will hurt her. I'd like to hear her side of the story. I just have trouble understanding how she can sell out her integrity like this. She may save her life, but how can she live with herself? JMO

And not just her integrity, her freedom potentially. Isn't it a federal offense to lie to LE, especially during an investigation and a murder no less? Even if she doesn't spend time in jail, if she gets charged with it, she can be a convicted felon if it goes to court.

I read it as MS was calling her, and also said he could tell her phone was at home by some kind of gps tracking system.

LE were evidently suspicious about why MS sent someone to check on his wife so early in the morning. She was a busy professional just back from a trip, there could be many reasons why she wasn't answering her phone or not at work precisely at 9. Or she could have been at home with a lover - would you really tell a friend to barge in on your wife at home just because she's a half hour late for work?

On the other hand, if he didn't have someone go check after her office called him with worry, that would be a problem, too. Rock and a hard place. He just isn't as smart as he thought he was.

First of all this is such a shock. Secondly, I do not believe Teresa was a swinger or had affairs. She was Catholic, very smart and a very busy woman. MS has no credibility, I don't believe any of the bad things he says about her. As far as their arguing, she had the pressure of being the breadwinner, plus wife and Mom. She sounds like an incredible woman.

I agree that MS has no credibility. but from the Investigative report, Page 11: "Detectives have learned through the investigation the Sievers were involved in numerous affairs with men and women both together and outside of their marriage." https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2630726-investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.html

IMO, it appears that LE did their own investigation and verified that what MS said about their sex life was true.

I know nothing about Florida's Sunshine Law, but, if LE found out there was no truth to MS's claims about his and TS's swinging sexual preferences, wouldn't that part of the Report be redacted in order to protect the victim's reputation? MOO

I don't believe the girls are with him, I think the tutor was there for other reasons.
There's got to be a lot of planning going on right now to move the girls with LE,and DCFS trying to make it as easy as possible for the girls. I would say the tutor was there for some kind of educational assessment ,so they can continue their education without too much disruption, which will be difficult no matter what.
I think at this point the girls are in DCFs care or at least being supervised by them in a safe place.

I'm actually speechless here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, as horrifyingly tragic as this is, it vindicates what most of us felt would be the obvious ending, and there is a slightly satisfying feeling that justice will ultimately be served for this lovely woman.

I would love to hear from those vocal outliers--the supporters of Mark through thick and through thin--the ones who challenged the logic that he was involved, who challenged the people who saw how he operated, who could find innocuous reasons for every bizarre or suspicious action he took. Genuine question: Do you NOW believe he was involved? Or are you still waiting for more evidence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member