CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... yeah... no thank you, and I don't think others should either. There would be a lot at stake if the garage was a gun factory- you think the type of people that would shoot and kill as many people as time and their weapons would permit would have any problem inviting you in- shutting the door and then quietly shooting you in the back as you made your way to the 'garage'?

However, if they invited a cop in to look at the garage, and then shot him, there would be a dozen armed cops at their door within a very short time. Cops say where they are and what they are doing. If they dont check in or answer the radio, troops are coming quickly in response.

1 year and 4 months she was in this country.

Hi miss elley

adorable edit reason

that is how I felt, last night, when Bessie informed that I dont know what I am talking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But hey I am congruent I cant type spell Smith, Fares Gero Ghgh

its fair to understand I am lost -- still am !!!!!!!!!!!!

However, if they invited a cop in to look at the garage, and then shot him, there would be a dozen armed cops at their door within a very short time. Cops say where they are and what they are doing. If they dont check in or answer the radio, troops are coming quickly in response.

But why would they invite them in? They would need a warrant and without any real evidence it would take quite a while to get that warrant. By that time the munitions/bombs etc...would be gone.

Just a point to ponder but if you make a call your neighbor is not going to privy as to who exactly made the call.

Unless the 4 cars of undercover police surround your house by accident. Then the person trying to break into your neighbor's house turns out to be a gf of the sons.... only after arresting her and many hrs later did they verify she was told to break in.

In that case they know who called and you get the death stare for weeks. :lol:

Hi mom

We gotta look at from LE view - you use your garage and have company -- your under arrest , and we are coming into your garage- what would LE do -- nothing - casue its againist the law - that is the deal

"gut" feelings do not not allow LE to enter your home !

the guys on the train had every right to attack a dude running around with a machine gun on the train just like passengers on a plane when someone is attempting to open a door at 30000 feet imo

I think you are thinking in very broad terms. I don't believe people should report their neighbors because they are in the garage a lot or have friends over. I think you know that is not what I meant.

I think most of us have enough common sense not to do that, but, if I genuinely believe something is off...no matter the race, color, religion of the person...I would call LE.

My next door neighbors don't sleep at night. The lights are on at all hours. Yet, I haven't reported them. You have to put things in perspective.

Hey there. Oh I agree. I would call if anyone was showing signs of being up to something. Would not have to be Muslim. In the case with Auntie we knew other things before we were told they were Syrian. We were worried. Then thought maybe gun/drug runners but were worried for all the elderly folk in her building. It was their behavior that alerted us first. I will admit it being Europe and then hearing Syrian it was the cap for us to do something. It was never about them being Syrian. Good to see ya ma dear.

And hey I am honest , I live alone, and I would be scared if it were drug people , high on PCP , I have a dog , if I called, I would be afraid of them doing something to me .

Unless funny thought tanks were being driven into the living room , then I would feel safe they would go away for a bit but they would be able to post bond, but then where am I!!!!!!!!!

Lots of packages being delivered isn't a red flag.
Especially not this time of year.
I've had a steady flow of packages for about a month now.
New wardrobes for our move to a warmer climate.
4 winter birthdays plus christmas.
That wouldn't alarm me at all.

Had a cop stop and ask what my brother was doing in his garage at 2am.
They were working on a car. Why at 2am? His mechanic worked till 11pm!

These things aren't suspicious to me.
I wouldn't have reported them either.
Though I also wouldn't tell anyone about it after they pulled off a massacre.

So if the FBI "took over" the investigation does that mean ALL info will now be controlled by the feds? I am not sure I like that idea.

How are things in Brussels cuffem? Are you hearing any comments on this attack? TIA

I think the point that many of us are making is that the behavior which has been reported (third-hand, for the record), is fairly innocuous. It's only AFTER this incident that we realize it actually was suspicious. As they say, hindsight is 20/20.

I agree.

I also don't think this woman ever seriously considered calling LEO. I think she noticed these things but didn't think much of it until AFTER this happened.

So totally with a dash of undesered guilt

Americans mind their own bussiness - we are scared to help if we see a head on collison in front of us - we will get sued -- we have all seen video of a car behind another car that flies 487 feet in the air and crahses into a forest, and we carefully drive by so as not to damage our car

I think that is american tho

Unless the 4 cars of undercover police surround your house by accident. Then the person trying to break into your neighbor's house turns out to be a gf of the sons.... only after arresting her and many hrs later did they verify she was told to break in.

In that case they know who called and you get the death stare for weeks. :lol:

LOL

I've had to break into my own house on 2 different occasions over the years. :) LOL

Both times I expected my neighbor to report me and LE to come with guns drawn.

Lots of packages being delivered isn't a red flag.
Especially not this time of year.
I've had a steady flow of packages for about a month now.
New wardrobes for our move to a warmer climate.
4 winter birthdays plus christmas.
That wouldn't alarm me at all.

Had a cop stop and ask what my brother was doing in his garage at 2am.
They were working on a car. Why at 2am? His mechanic worked till 11pm!

These things aren't suspicious to me.
I wouldn't have reported them either.
Though I also wouldn't tell anyone about it after they pulled off a massacre.

I also wouldn't tell anyone about it after they pulled off a massacre.

OH my god this is not a funny thing
awesomely stated I am hysterical! needed a laugh thank you!!

And hey I am honest , I live alone, and I would be scared if it were drug people , high on PCP , I have a dog , if I called, I would be afraid of them doing something to me .

Unless funny thought tanks were being driven into the living room , then I would feel safe they would go away for a bit but they would be able to post bond, but then where am I!!!!!!!!!

If you call they would not know who called. I know how it can be hard to call. At a previous home we got new neighbors. When the mother was gone they had loud music going non stop. There were a lot of cars stopping on the street and somebody would run out to the car from the house then the car would leave, very quick stops. I felt like it was likely drug activity but was very concerned about calling for fear of being called racist. I am white and these neighbors were black. I did call the police a few times due to the loud music late at night that was waking my children. Now we had our windows shut and so did they so that tells you how loud it was. Every time I called the music would be turned off just before the police showed up. They probably listened to a scanner. What I finally did was get the name and phone number of the owner of this rental property. I called them in another state and told them what was going on and that if there was drug activity like I suspected they would lose their rental income property. That must have worked because these people moved out within a few weeks.

Is there a transcript of the presser this morning? I swear i heard the officer state that both of them were on the lease for that place but they were still working out if they lived there/what they used it for? Made me wonder if they used that soley for their 'mission' in which case it would make sense any visiting family (or parent living with them) would not know about what they were doing there. That would also lead more towards terrorism. JMO, of course.

Back to the SB shooting. For these two people to have carried this shooting off so successfully, walking in with long guns in daylight, shooting up this conference room, walking out, driving away, and no one had any idea who they were, this had to be thoroughly planned out!

A first timer could not have pulled this off so smoothly without help, tips, and advice from expert martyrs, IMO. Their error was in the aftermath and what to do, where to go after the mass shooting. Who ever thought of going home?! But then they must have been pretty sure of themselves that no one knew who they were.

With the reports of the mass amounts of weapons, ammunition, and bomb building supplies, it does not sound like they were just a couple on a one-time killing spree. Why would they have the stockpile of supplies? There was a lot of money invested in all those supplies that were confiscated.

It appears to me this couple were terrorists, whether they were linked to any group or not! Had they survived and not been caught, they were well supplied to carry out more mass shootings. IMO.

See something say something is as catchy as Wendys "where is the beef "

People are texting, running around frantically , they are not "seeing" anything -- how many times have each of us almost been run over , by a person on foot , looking at their cell phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a transcript of the presser this morning? I swear i heard the officer state that both of them were on the lease for that place but they were still working out if they lived there/what they used it for? Made me wonder if they used that soley for their 'mission' in which case it would make sense any visiting family (or parent living with them) would not know about what they were doing there. That would also lead more towards terrorism. JMO, of course.

He said they are both on the lease, but, unsure if they live there.
There are snippets in MSM. Not sure of transcript.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998