CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you secure every public building in the USA or Canada? Impossible. Every day, a terrorist is "born". IMO They're now after soft targets. Who would've expected them to target a building that services developmentally disabled children and adults?

Media got this wrong from the get go and continues to.

This
target a building that services developmentally disabled children and adults?​
was not a target. County health rented the confernace room - identical to renting a conf room at a HIlton. It had nothing to do with develpmental social agency

How can you secure every public building in the USA or Canada? Impossible. Every day, a terrorist is "born". IMO They're now after soft targets. Who would've expected them to target a building that services developmentally disabled children and adults?

As long as ISIS exists. There will be more of these 'soft' targets. Each and everyone of us is indeed a possible 'target'
Since 9/11 and even before. And the London 7/7 attacks.
Since Lybia since the Arab spring uprising. We have globally welcomed refugees into our countries.
We would never expect betrayal by our own citizens.
But from Tunisia Mali Paris and Saint Bernardino. And since.. last night a firebombing in a hotel's bar/restaurant killing around 30. Is the latest to trend as ISIS hallmark.
We have got to be more diligent in our surroundings.
As in the 'neighbours' of Farook and Malik said. 'Things seemed very odd lately, but didn't want to arouse Social Profiling issues.' But if they had. Maybe 14 people would be alive today..
We can't have guards on duty at every big store/hotel. That's not feasibly possible.
So its gonna have to be down to us. The members of public to ACT on something that really doesn't seem right. Jmo.

gun person!

by looking at thispic can you tell exactly what kind it is -- it would be intersting to know cost , I have tried but cant find what looks exactly like these

2F0A4D1800000578-3345021-An_additional_1_400_rifle_rounds_were_found_inside_the_bullet_ri-a-6_1449232800720.jpg

Hey CARIIS! I'm not sure if this has been posted but I read it yesterday.

IED-making tools, Boston Bomber-style explosives and 4,500 bullets: The arsenal inside the home of the San Bernardino terror couple that could have cost as little as $4,000

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-bomb-used-Boston-bombers.html#ixzz3tMozVuTG

That's a lot of money on a gub'mint salary, although of course he could have been embezzling (recent case here in my city of welfare fraud on the part of gov't employees, that went on for YEARS comes to mind) or heck, maybe he was taking bribes from companies he was inspecting! Nah, I don't think so, I look to the "garage gang" and foreign moolah from Mullahs for the monetary assistance.

gun person!

by looking at thispic can you tell exactly what kind it is -- it would be intersting to know cost , I have tried but cant find what looks exactly like these

2F0A4D1800000578-3345021-An_additional_1_400_rifle_rounds_were_found_inside_the_bullet_ri-a-6_1449232800720.jpg

223 caliber imo

gun person!

Hubby said they look like AR 15's, 223's is what he thinks, but not sure.

gun person!

They appear to be 223 rounds in stripper clips. jmo

How do we prepare for any kind of mass shooting? I was discussing this with my DH last night, and we just don't know how to avoid something you never expect to happen, especially where most people should feel safe.
I agree. You really cannot prepare for all situations. I still think more security at public centers, malls and schools would help to reduce the amount of soft targets available. No way to eliminate the threat. I don't agree with most of Israels politics, but they are pretty committed to security checks and safety. I know it doesn't always work and the U.S. is huge in comparison, I just feel as though our Government is allowing for "collateral damage" in the war on Terror.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Islamic Jihadists are psychopaths; the Devil's Deciples, and have no empathy for men, women, or children.. They are all considered infidels in their deviant minds.. Can you imagine the body count if the planted bomb/s had not malfunctioned?

There were 14 dead and 21 wounded in this tragic ISIS inspired terrorist attack and many more victims directly and indirectly affected. Many folks consider the wounded victims as being the more fortunate. Many of these victims will die from their injuries or will be on life support for months or years. Others will be paralyzed both mentally and physically and require long term medical care.. These victims and their families have joined the involuntary fraternity of the new life's normal.. Their lives will never be the same as it was the day before the San Bernardino massacre... jmho

Why would the mother fear he was one of the victims if they told her they had a dr appointment when they left the baby?

[video=cnn;us/2015/12/04/san-bernardino-shooting-suspects-hard-drive-missing-brown-lklv-nr.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html[/video]

maybe they uses a provider in that area there were lots medical offices in area

So, now we are being told she posted on FB during in this? And still no photo? They showed his drivers license, she supposedly had a green card, theres a picture on that, jus sayin! Why are they shielding this woman?!

.. Remember the Salem witch trials of the 1400s? Burned hundreds of people at the stake because of the fear they were possessed or were witches ...

Sadly, "witch trials" still exist in strict Sharia law. ISIS barbarians regularly execute "sorcerers". In fact one such decapitation made headlines today (warning: graphic content).

It just struck me this entire conversation on media about if family knew - implies an expectation that , that supposidly if they did , they would freely state to LE
:

"yeh, we knew , last week at dinner they were showing us all the bombs they had in their garage. We heard them argueing about what locale would give them the highest kill count. And then we had coffee!"

It is a silly expecation from media

they could be charged as accompices ...

so what we are getting out of them ought to be expected and not this "mystery" imo

blood is thicker...so is avoiding life in the pen!

gun person!

2F0A4D1800000578-3345021-An_additional_1_400_rifle_rounds_were_found_inside  _the_bullet_ri-a-6_1449232800720.jpg

[video=youtube;RboXgfX7y8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RboXgfX7y8Y[/video]

MSNBC reported that the county salary was $70,000 plus. And he was single for awhile - he may have made some of these purchases before he was married ...

So, now we are being told she posted on FB during in this? And still no photo? They showed his drivers license, she supposedly had a green card, theres a picture on that, jus sayin! Why are they shielding this woman?!

Do we really need her photo? Does it change anything? Personally, I'd rather LE did things on their own schedule and did it right, rather than scramble to keep the media up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member