CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now we are being told she posted on FB during in this? And still no photo? They showed his drivers license, she supposedly had a green card, theres a picture on that, jus sayin! Why are they shielding this woman?!

In a unique, "au courant" twist, SHE is really a "HE" (given the name). Heck, no wonder he didn't introduce her to colleagues (who teased him "lightly" . . hmmm . . HR's gotta give new directives on THAT). Now, of course, that leaves the question of the baby, but maybe it's rented from someone with lots of kiddies. You're right, though, why are they shielding her? Does she come from "money"/ an influential family (a la Bin Laden)?

it seems they were heading back to condo right? They were proably gonna relaod their tank and go to next site

this sounds awful, but we can conclude with the size of the arsenol, whatever they were orginally planning was worse than what occurred -- in a twisted way it could be that going to the party at the end of the day may have saved lives ....

hey worldwide gonveerments news flash you all need to quit "dsicussing" this --follow Paris lead DO something

hot air in hot air out- argue --after news cycle back on vacation congress

MSNBC reported that the county salary was $70,000 plus. And he was single for awhile - he may have made some of these purchases before he was married ...

That's not a princely salary, per se, for a married man, in that area. And as has been suggested, I believe the "honey pot in the hajib" was one major influence in turning Syed. I don't think he started stockpiling ammo before his marriage.

MSNBC reported that the county salary was $70,000 plus. And he was single for awhile - he may have made some of these purchases before he was married ...

I'm still waiting to see who it is the the ar-15's belonged to. They said the guns where purchsed legally but not by the killer/s. jmo idk

Maybe they should post her "after" photos........you know....the ones of her laid out in the SUV after the gunfire stopped. Maybe that would send a better message to like-minded people out there.

gun person!

by looking at thispic can you tell exactly what kind it is -- it would be intersting to know cost , I have tried but cant find what looks exactly like these

2F0A4D1800000578-3345021-An_additional_1_400_rifle_rounds_were_found_inside_the_bullet_ri-a-6_1449232800720.jpg

.223 FMJ that look like they are on stripper clips. Ammo prices go down the more you buy but anywhere from $13-25 for a box of 30-50.

In a unique, "au courant" twist, SHE is really a "HE" (given the name). Heck, no wonder he didn't introduce her to colleagues (who teased him "lightly" . . hmmm . . HR's gotta give new directives on THAT). Now, of course, that leaves the question of the baby, but maybe it's rented from someone with lots of kiddies. You're right, though, why are they shielding her? Does she come from "money"/ an influential family (a la Bin Laden)?

Seeing as LE has the body don't you think that little bit of info might of come up by now? I know some times it may seem that LE can be a little slow but do you think they would of missed that little fact?

So, now we are being told she posted on FB during in this? And still no photo? They showed his drivers license, she supposedly had a green card, theres a picture on that, jus sayin! Why are they shielding this woman?!

The photo I was happy to see was the video taken from a helicopter of her dead body laying on the pavement.

I've seen my name spelled a lot worse! :floorlaugh: Do we have another fb for them, or any at all?

Oh come on now , I do it better than anyone! The only way I got away with it was back in my day we had these things, round, and they had "ink" in them! You held them in your hand , moved your hand around on stuff called paper! If no-one can read your handwriting no one knows you cant spell!!

Now, the scary thing with today is they have there own text jive, so these guys don't know how to spell either !!

I am not sure about FB

This is what their text version of above is:

Oh *advertiser censored* on nw , I do it BetA thN anyone! d only way I got awA w it wz bak n my dA we had dEz things, round, & dey had "ink" n them! U held dem n yor h& , muvD yor h& rownd on stuff caLd paper! f no1 cn rED yor handwriting n 1 knows U cnt spell!!
Now, d scary tng w 2day iz dey hav ther own txt jive, so dEz guys don't knO how 2 spL eithR !!

I M not suR bout FB

Does this make reading my posts, less problematic !!

http://transl8it.com/

I wonder what kind of car they owned. Maybe their car was too small to carry all that ammo, guns etc. and a small car would make it difficult for them to move around.

I wonder if they had the empty baby seat in their rental while they committed these acts. (These are the weird thoughts I have.)

Has anyone found any info about the wife? I'm reading elsewhere that many are speculating that Tashfeen Malik is a false name, and other sites are pointing out that this is not a female name. All speculation of course, but wow is it odd that we know nothing about her. Not even a photo of her. Nothing really other than her age and that she came to the US on a visa to marry. Are the Feds withholding info they don't want released to the public, or do they not know much about her? Scary if that's the case.

It is very odd how little they have released about her. And I don't think that is her real name at all. I'm sure eventually they will tell us her real name. I wonder if they are looking into her background way more than his and they don't want to show their hand yet.

Yes, he tried to run off, and was shot nearby. She died in the car, and they went up to it with a hook behind a big shield and used it to pull her out after a while- and also a tarp that was in there. There is footage where you see her spill out, just her head really. For a long time they had their car surrounded by tanks and sharpshooters ducked behind them. because they weren't sure she was dead, and had a rifle, they were also concerned about bombs and suicide belts.

I haven't seen the video with the hook. Link?

I hope this sends a message to future and pending attackers. If you attack us here on our own turf, the cops are going to gun you down and watch you bleed out on national television. It's not a very dignified way to end your life.

Of course, as twisted up and backwards thinking as these guys are, they may view it as the perfect way to go out. I can only wish that police dog had gone over there and lifted a leg on him while he was lying on the ground. A fitting end to a useless a$$^%le.

I wonder if they had planned to die in all this or not. I kind of feel like they thought they could get away with it (and more attacks.) Just kill people and then pick up their baby and go about their lives. Morons.

Do we know their face books, or have they been removed? TIA.

I read that before the attacks, they both deleted a lot of their computer stuff and online presence. I'm sure that means they deactivated their FB accounts. Though it sounds like LE has been able to access them now. Again...morons. I bet they didn't know how easy it would be for investigators to find all that stuff.

Maybe they should post her "after" photos........you know....the ones of her laid out in the SUV after the gunfire stopped. Maybe that would send a better message to like-minded people out there.

A dozen or so pages back, there is a link that shows her body on the ground next to the car. Pretty undignified, which she deserves.

ETA - Here you go - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...re-police-driving-residential-street-SUV.html

....looking at this from the outside it's very disturbing that it has not been declared officially as a terrorist attack because that is what it is ......all the signs are there, what more does it need apart from a declaration from ISIS...

I'm thinking they don't want to call it terrorism at this point (though that may have changed by now, I'm trying to catch up) because doing so would give legitimacy to the murderers' mission. Perhaps they believe others are involved and calling the mission a terrorist act would alert the others that the gig will soon be up. IDK. Just my guess.

Just a point to ponder but could there be raids and much going on right now and we are just not privy to it? Or am I just thinking like a Canadian LOL Cuz that's how it would go down here. Quietly.

Seeing as LE has the body don't you think that little bit of info might of come up by now? I know some times it may seem that LE can be a little slow but do you think they would of missed that little fact?

Just joking, although this is hardly laughing matter. Although I am quite serious about my comment concerning her family.

I've seen my name spelled a lot worse! :floorlaugh: Do we have another fb for them, or any at all?

If you go back and look at some of the posts made by the "overnight crowd", you'll see where an article or two was posted about this couple having done a whole bunch of deleting and scrubbing of their social media and e-mail accounts before the shooting spree. I would imagine their Facebook pages would have definitely been deleted as part of that scrub down attempt. I don't know if LE can retrieve much of the stuff they deleted, but I imagine they're gonna' try.

MBK !!

please dont let the media get anything more messed up!

God now we might have a transgerndered isis terrorist . ....(Catlin Jenner is rolling).......

Or an ISIS terrorist (fine by me!) that likes guys........

or an ISIS terrorist that likes drag queens............

or an ISIS terrorist that could not pay for her sex change because he was buying machine guns......

...........or he/she/ might not have been a musslim at all he/she might just have liked the outfits!!!!!!!!!!!......
Oye vi

I hear u CARIIS on the spelling issue. By the way your post refrencing a pen was hysterical. I was once a really good "speller" now since everything is typed. Not so much. So excuse my errors too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member