CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they should post her "after" photos........you know....the ones of her laid out in the SUV after the gunfire stopped. Maybe that would send a better message to like-minded people out there.
Well...we have seen her bloody body sprawled out facedown on the pavement, stripped of her combat clothing, drawers appearing to be soiled.... Just saying.

Shock and awe, they were Muslims with ties to terrorist organizations. /s
Since my last post showing the statistical likelihood of that must have upset some, since it vanished,
may I just say; My Son is Army Special Forces. He has served in Kuwait, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan and three years in Germany.

My son does not live in fear, and neither do I, but I do wish people would wake the F'k up and smell the gunpowder already!
We are in serious trouble. IMO: If your baking cookies and holding up "Refugees Welcome signs, you might as well be wearing a suicide belt.

Were these two killers refugees? I thought he was born here. And she came over on a fiance visa or something like that. So I'm not sure what refugees have to do with this specific case. Especially since the screening for refugees is probably much more rigorous than whatever Malik had for her visa.

Standard Procedure. They don't know if a perp is dead or not. They have to treat them like a threat no matter what the circumstances.

Interesting. Why didn't they cuff her body too then? (Or maybe they did after the photo I saw was taken.)

Since my last post showing the statistical likelihood of that must have upset some, since it vanished,
may I just say; My Son is Army Special Forces. He has served in Kuwait, Qatar, Iraq, Afghanistan and three years in Germany.

My son does not live in fear, and neither do I, but I do wish people would wake the F'k up and smell the gunpowder already!
We are in serious trouble. IMO: If your baking cookies and holding up "Refugees Welcome signs, you might as well be wearing a suicide belt.

Thank your son for me! Thank him for serving and keeping us safe.
From a proud Army Brat!!

I makes me so sad to think of how calm (and brave) these office workers sound. Not too long ago an event unfolding like this most people would be hysterical. We are really becoming desensitized to horrific violence aren't we? This video is haunting to me because of this. [emoji20]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

what makes me sad is to see their first instinct is to gawp out the window and video dead/dying people instead of finding somewhere safe, and seeming so detached from what's happening.

Imo, the Christmas party massacre was a deflection for much larger attack. If the bomb by the terrorists had exploded as intended. An overwhelming number of Sanberdino and mutual aid public safety first responders and resources would have congregated at the incident scene. As in the Paris, France terrorist attack, the secondary target was the bombing of the soccer stadium, whereas the primary target was the concert hall where almost 500 victims were either dead or injured..
Pychopaths are very deflective, calculating, creative, and manipulative and should never be mis-underestimated, imo..

Fantastic post. However, from my understanding, it wasn't a Christmas party (or holiday party for the PC), it was a day-long required meeting with speeches and continuing education. And since Syed had been working for the agency a while, he had already been to a few of these, most likely (at the same place? I'd like to know). He knew the number of people who would be there, etc.

We are in serious trouble. IMO: If your baking cookies and holding up "Refugees Welcome" signs, you might as well be wearing a suicide belt.

You are not alone. Please thank you son for his service.

IIRC the police were at their house four hours after the shooting. What were the Farooks doing during that four hour period?

Also, perhaps Farook left his jacket on the chair hoping that investigators would believe he had been shot in the carnage. That and the fact that they rented a car (obviously they had a car that they owned) indicates that they wanted to elude detection. The rental car plates would not be traced by the police for days and the jacket would lead people to believe that he was one of the unidentified bodies or one of the wounded

What happened to the wounded? Are they still in the hospital?

This whole thing is some sort of terrorist act; like the Boston marathon bombers. Beyond sad that this is in our beloved country.

And, so much for vetting the 10,000 Syrian refugees; the wife was "vetted" and look how this turned out.

They should ban Americans from going to the ME; Saudi Arabia etc., unless they have a vetted and approved reason to be there.
To me, going to SA is suspicious in and of itself. Who goes to "visit" these god-forsaken countries where they stone women?

Boy.......it sure got quiet from all the folks claiming this was nothing more than workplace violence and poo-poo'ing the very idea it could be related to ISIS.

That's nothing more than willful denial of the obvious.

Wow. How did they get that photo, I wonder? It's much more graphic than the one of his wife (which looks to have been taken from a helicopter overhead or something.)

Why would LE put cuffs on him after he's dead?

(Also, the wife does NOT appear to have cuffs on but I recall reading that initially she was still breathing in the back seat.)
Hopefully he wasn't dead yet. He may have had to lay there watching his lifeblood leak away on infidel soil...

Sorry I hate him.

Fantastic post. However, from my understanding, it wasn't a Christmas party (or holiday party for the PC), it was a day-long required meeting with speeches and continuing education. And since Syed had been working for the agency a while, he had already been to a few of these, most likely (at the same place? I'd like to know). He knew the number of people who would be there, etc.

Clear short comings in their followup after a what seems like planned and precise executions, to start with. They were reported to have started erasing their digital trail recently, could that be real or more distraction? If they rushed into action, why? What caused them to do this now?

Agreed MBK, Foxfire post rocks.

Imo, the Christmas party massacre was a deflection for much larger attack. If the bomb by the terrorists had exploded as intended. An overwhelming number of Sanberdino and mutual aid public safety first responders and resources would have congregated at the incident scene. As in the Paris, France terrorist attack, the secondary target was the bombing of the soccer stadium, whereas the primary target was the concert hall where almost 500 victims were either dead or injured..
Pychopaths are very deflective, calculating, creative, and manipulative and should never be mis-underestimated, imo..

Brilliant observation. Maybe that's why they went "home" after the attack; they were waiting to launch a second attack? Why wouldn't they flee and leave the country? IIRC they were found at home or close to it 4 hours after the attack.

I don't think the "like minded people" care. They're heroes. They're probably celebrating!

They're martyrs who have achieved the ultimate. ISIS regularly post pictures of their dead martyrs "smiling".

That said, it might have an impact on the people that are being groomed to carry out attacks if they saw what actually happens.

what makes me sad is to see their first instinct is to gawp out the window and video dead/dying people instead of finding somewhere safe, and seeming so detached from what's happening.
I believe they were instructed to shelter in place. However, yes, this is part of the sadness, they are desensitized to violence which is my main point.

Gotta respect the French. Men of action. They got right down to it, here we're too busy pussyfooting around, walking on eggshells and being PC to DEAL with the problem.

Agreed!

I saw a Twitter post that said something along the lines of...

"France bombed ISIS in retaliation of their attack on Paris faster than media heads could even begin to opine about how they might respond."

Depends on which news channel you watch, MBK. I'm pretty sure there was a Christmas Tree in the room. Imo, he likely went there to recon the building and conference room to check if there was additional security such as a security guard or off duty police officer, etc. Think of them as soldiers on a perpetual mission.. jmo

CAIR Director on CNN: U.S. ‘Partly Responsible’ For Islamic Terrorism: The L.A. Director for the Council on American-Islamic Relation...

Sorry, no link...It's live TV. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member