CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, yeah .. I know. In all seriousness, the choice of the masculine name "Malik" seems highly significant, even in doing a psychological profile of this woman. (And if that's not her real name, did her husband even know her real name?)

Bizarre. This might have been a male wife! This actually occurred to me; given the hijab which could conceal identity. But how would a male be able to pass scrutiny? And where would they have gotten the baby? Speaking about baby --- poor little thing. An innocent. What kind of mother could leave her baby? Unbelievable.

Landlord giving media a tour of there home

lots of ids credit cards on bed a lot in the mothers name

lots of luggage

baby toys

taken from house

14 boxes bullets

audiol cassetes

aersol cand

rifle

4 pages of things taken out

3 car remotes
gun clener

laptop

birth cer t
id card

22 rigle

sins card

well that eradicates my notion of everything being in the garage , so now family attesting they are clueless ................

IIRC the police were at their house four hours after the shooting. What were the Farooks doing during that four hour period?

Also, perhaps Farook left his jacket on the chair hoping that investigators would believe he had been shot in the carnage. That and the fact that they rented a car (obviously they had a car that they owned) indicates that they wanted to elude detection. The rental car plates would not be traced by the police for days and the jacket would lead people to believe that he was one of the unidentified bodies or one of the wounded

What happened to the wounded? Are they still in the hospital?

This whole thing is some sort of terrorist act; like the Boston marathon bombers. Beyond sad that this is in our beloved country.

And, so much for vetting the 10,000 Syrian refugees; the wife was "vetted" and look how this turned out.

They should ban Americans from going to the ME; Saudi Arabia etc., unless they have a vetted and approved reason to be there.
To me, going to SA is suspicious in and of itself. Who goes to "visit" these god-forsaken countries where they stone women?
Well, he doesn't visit, but my brother works there. Thirty-five days on, thirty-five days off.

Standard Procedure. They don't know if a perp is dead or not. They have to treat them like a threat no matter what the circumstances.

Agree and especially someone who "may" have a hidden explosive on them.

Yeah, yeah .. I know. In all seriousness, the choice of the masculine name "Malik" seems highly significant, even in doing a psychological profile of this woman. (And if that's not her real name, did her husband even know her real name?)

Bizarre. This might have been a male wife! This actually occurred to me; given the hijab which could conceal identity. But how would a male be able to pass scrutiny? And where would they have gotten the baby? Speaking about baby --- poor little thing. An innocent. What kind of mother could leave her baby? Unbelievable.

Lots of ID's and credit cards in that house - not in the name of Tashfeen or her husband

Boy.......it sure got quiet from all the folks claiming this was nothing more than workplace violence and poo-poo'ing the very idea it could be related to ISIS.

That's nothing more than willful denial of the obvious.

Nope, still here. And I believe it was more of a cautionary statement that we shouldn't rush to judge on little facts. The fact that they targeted his workplace still brings questions to my mind about a blended motive. At this point, we still don't have all the facts.

Lots of ID's and credit cards in that house - not in the name of Tashfeen or her husband

Wow. I'll bet they had a "hand" in getting those. And this dude worked for the government! Uh huh.

I believe they were instructed to shelter in place. However, yes, this is part of the sadness, they are desensitized to violence which is my main point.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

anyone really not look when passing a bad car wreck??

Did the landlord unboard the place to allow the media in? What's going on here? FBI there now and they don't look very happy

Brief interview with Farook's sister and brother in law ....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/san-bernardino-shooting-tashfeen-malik-allegiance-isis/

Interesting that she says she's mad that her brother left her in "this predicament"

I'd be mad, too. She's going to have to go through a lot of LE interviews, probably be tailed, etc. etc. for a while. It's above and beyond what the families of other mass casualty events would face, because they are going to be tearing her life apart to make sure she's not going to pull something too.

Just a point to ponder but could there be raids and much going on right now and we are just not privy to it? Or am I just thinking like a Canadian LOL Cuz that's how it would go down here. Quietly.

One news source said he had been communicating with other Americans that had been on the watch list however those investigations had been CLOSED.

Seems they would have lots of leads when it came to people that could be rounded up.

Of course, your brother has a legitimate reason to be there. But, American Muslims "visiting" SA is ridiculous. By all accounts, the Saudis had some involvement with 9/11
WTC attack and ties to terrorism. It should be off limits to Americans; other than those with specific visas for legitimate work.

I'd be mad, too. She's going to have to go through a lot of LE interviews, probably be tailed, etc. etc. for a while. It's above and beyond what the families of other mass casualty events would face, because they are going to be tearing her life apart to make sure she's not going to pull something too.

I don't think mad would be my first emotion. I'll leave it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member