CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an fyi, I doubt funds for the sale of a home were wired via Western Union. I sell real estate, it's done electronically via the FED. And if the mother did want to wire money to them it would have been bank to bank. Follow the money trail, the Western Union wire information is interesting.
Sorry, I was typing slowly when you posted what I was trying to say.

The family member, in Malik's hometown of Karor Lal Esan who asked to not be identified, said Malik's postings on Facebook were a source of concern for her family.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...remist-messages-20151205-story.html#nt=outfit

"She used to talk to somebody in Arabic at night on the Internet. None of our family members in Pakistan know Arabic, so we do not know what she used to discuss," the family member said. The family speaks Urdu and a dialect of Punjabi known as Saraiki.

Malik belonged to an educated, politically influential family from Karor Lal Esan in the Layyah district of Pakistan. Malik Ahmad Ali Aulakh, a cousin of Malik's father, was once a provincial minister. Residents said the Aulakh family is known to have connections to militant Islam.

"The family has some extremist credentials," said Zahid Gishkori, 32, a resident of the Layyah district in the area who knows the family well.

The couple thus had more in common with Maj. Nidal Hasan, the Army psychiatrist who killed 13 people in 2009 at Ft. Hood, Texas, and with Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who killed three people in 2013 at the Boston Marathon, than with the Belgian and French gunmen who killed 130 people last month in Paris.

Not surprising at all. I still believe that AlQuada ,or some affiliate, targeted Sayed by sending him a 'perfect' wife, all wrapped in a nice Jihadi bow.

So how do we stop this? Or at least s7low it? I am all for closing borders. We are Canadian and travel much in the U.S. I am comfortable with the scrutiny at the border. Sometimes it is a bit more intrusive. I am good with that. I have many American Family. Canadian Border is what I worry about with the amount of times I/we cross into and back. We had a night late flight crossing back in to our Country and had to honk the horn to wake her up.

I really don't know. Becuz we have our hands tied. Metaphorically.
We can all agree that this needs immediate action.
But what action? Border control? What if they've already infiltrated?
Personal vetting?
If that was done we'd not be able to just vet specific groups as they will claim racism.
There's no way any Gov dept could spare manpower to do this.
So I think it has got to come down to street level.
SEE SOMETHING. SAY SOMETHING.
never mind the 'PC' crew. Just report it. Better that than more innocent lives lost to rampaging retards.

Yes it so is.. I was only reflecting yesterday about how I wish we could all go back to pre 9/11.
Since then all the world's gone crazy.

The world was crazy prior to 9/11, but most of the terrorism happened overseas. It slapped North America in the face on 9/11, and I think we've all felt OUR world had changed since that date, and so sadly I think there will be much more to come.

I'm going to the USA border tomorrow or Monday to talk to the agents there. After 9/11 I had strong information about a very suspicious angry militant Muslim. Talked to Cdn. authorities, they didn't seem to give a damn (I was shocked and sickened). I contacted US authorities, got some interest, but something was just not right still. Could not go to the media to complain (that would be stupid considering the subject matter), so I just "stuffed it" and prayed that nothing would happen. I google this guy regularly. He is now in the US. I think I need to remind the authorities again, even if it's just so that if anything happens near where he is located he can be contacted. I think this is why I have been so triggered by these recent events. I'm feeling quite down and fearful.

Without going into details, after 9/11 a few of the actions I took were a bit risky (due to total "don't give a damn" by the Canadian authorities). I was collecting more (physical) proof. I wanted to just stuff this memory away, but it's been sitting in my head since 9/11. I think I need to resurrect it again.

Not surprising at all. I still believe that AlQuada ,or some affiliate, targeted Sayed by sending him a 'perfect' wife, all wrapped in a nice Jihadi bow.

I'm with you on that, I just didn't expect the red-brassiere-wearing honeypot to have a mole on the tip of her nose and look like a tired, middle-aged woman.

Where did the mixup happen with her age? Now it is being reported that she is 29. DH said he heard sometime today that she was 30.

My hinky meter will not stop signalling she isn't who she says she is. I have no real reason to think this but once it popped into my head everything makes me think more and more it's true. But even if it isn't her I doubt we'll never know.

So how do we stop this? Or at least slow it? I am all for closing borders. We are Canadian and travel much in the U.S. I am comfortable with the scrutiny at the border. Sometimes it is a bit more intrusive. I am good with that. I have many American Family. Canadian Border is what I worry about with the amount of times I/we cross into and back. We had a night late flight crossing back in to our Country and had to honk the horn to wake her up.

Has the Canadian border been a source of terrorists entering the US?

Just an fyi, I doubt funds for the sale of a home were wired via Western Union. I sell real estate, it's done electronically via the FED. And if the mother did want to wire money to them it would have been bank to bank. Follow the money trail, the Western Union wire information is interesting.

I don't believe the money came from the sale of the mother's house. Wonder where the money trail will lead to.

A man stabbed 3 people in the London Tube (subway), and it is considered a terrorist attack. Nobody killed, one serious, other two not so bad.

Plus 27 killed in Chad today, Boco Haram they believe.

The world is changing way too fast.

Is that stabbing the one where the machete was used and the person yelled 'this is for Syria'?

I'm with you on that, I just didn't expect the red-brassiere-wearing honeypot to have a mole on the tip of her nose and look like a tired, middle-aged woman.

LOLOLOLOL.
shouldn't laugh but oh my......

I doubt that he ever saw her face before they were married. I bet he was not happy once she revealed herself. I too wonder if she is not the person that owns that name. I saw a group photo of when she was a student and without the list of names I would not have picked her out. I am beginning to think she was planted and is no who she claims.

I doubt that he ever saw her face before they were married. I bet he was not happy once she revealed herself. I too wonder if she is not the person that owns that name. I saw a group photo of when she was a student and without the list of names I would not have picked her out. I am beginning to think she was planted and is no who she claims.

Welcome to the dark side.

So how do we stop this? Or at least slow it? I am all for closing borders. We are Canadian and travel much in the U.S. I am comfortable with the scrutiny at the border. Sometimes it is a bit more intrusive. I am good with that. I have many American Family. Canadian Border is what I worry about with the amount of times I/we cross into and back. We had a night late flight crossing back in to our Country and had to honk the horn to wake her up.

I too cross the border to the USA on a reg. basis as I'm in a border town and have relatives 45 mins. away (plus used to shop there a lot until the Cdn. dollar tanked). I've been stopped once for a very thorough check of my mini-van. It was going into the US. It was because they were seeing me so often I guess. No problem, I did not mind at all. They took mirrors under the car, I think the dogs came by (I was put in another room, but saw them walking away with the mirrors). My stops on both sides now (for years) are very quick. I probably should get Nexus, just haven't bothered yet.

I would not mind if they looked through my car thoroughly at both borders at all times if I thought they were checking a lot of people.

One time, maybe 10 years ago at least, I was with my teenaged son going to the US. A van was 2 cars ahead of us at the kiosk. It was a large van, no windows at side or back. It was taking forever and I lamented that I'd picked the wrong line, again. Then I notice that agents came out of the building, guns drawn. Told my son to duck down (we both did). No shots fired, but they took 2 men out of the van, they were wearing Muslim-type clothing (long white shirt, white pants, white prayer hats). They didn't move the car right away, took about another 15 mins. Then they started up again, everything back to normal. I tried to see if there was anything about it in the news, and there was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member