CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want someone to spread the word that these terrorist do not have to have a connection to isis to be terrorist. I am sick to death of hearing that. They don't have to have leaders/members #'s on speed dial to be a terrorist. What they are doing they are doing for the same cause so of course they are terrorist.

hours after he and his radicalized Muslim wife opened fire at an office party.
AL SHABAAB

Area of operations: Based in Somalia, but has carried out attacks in Kenya, Uganda and Ethiopia
Ideology: Born out of Taliban training camps in Afghanistan, the group aims to topple the Somali government and establish an emirate enforcing strict Sharia laws
Tactics: Using a mixture of IEDs, gunmen and suicide bombers, the group has attacked government workers, journalists, peace activists, and the general public to cause instability in the region
Strength: Between 7,000 and 9,000 fighters
Major attacks: In September 2013, gunmen from the group attacked the Westgate mall in Nairobi, Kenya, going floor to floor and executing shoppers where they found them. In total, 68 people died and 175 were wounded.
In April this year, more gunmen attacked Garissa University College, a military school in Kenya, asking students their religion before shooting non-Muslims dead. They killed 147 children before armed forces stopped them
Source: Standford University

AL NUSRA FRONT

Area of operations: Originally a major player in Syria, the group is now based in Idlib province having withdrawn from other cities due to ISIS presence
Ideology: Established by now-ISIS spiritual leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi when he was part of Al Qaeda, they aim to depose President Bashar Al Assad and establish an Islamic government adhering to Sharia law. They are opposed to ISIS
Tactics: Initially making use of car and suicide bombs to target Assad's forces, while also incurring civilian casualties, they now operate as a more conventional military force, making use of ground troops to capture territory and take down U.S.-backed rebels
Strength: Between 5,000 and 6,000 fighters
Major attacks: Between 2013 and 2014, Al Nusra carried out a series of suicide bombings against government targets, including one by Abu Huraira al-Amriki - a U.S. citizen, believed to be the first suicide attack by an American in Syria. In March, the group captured the city and province of Idlib
Source: Stanford University

is this HER?

Hey meida gets stuff backwards all the time!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ISIS-Facebook-slaughter-14.html#ixzz3teQ2Lfvp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

hours after he and his radicalized Muslim wife opened fire at an office party.
AL SHABAAB

Area of operations: Based in Somalia, but has carried out attacks in Kenya, Uganda and Ethiopia
Ideology: Born out of Taliban training camps in Afghanistan, the group aims to topple the Somali government and establish an emirate enforcing strict Sharia laws
Tactics: Using a mixture of IEDs, gunmen and suicide bombers, the group has attacked government workers, journalists, peace activists, and the general public to cause instability in the region
Strength: Between 7,000 and 9,000 fighters
Major attacks: In September 2013, gunmen from the group attacked the Westgate mall in Nairobi, Kenya, going floor to floor and executing shoppers where they found them. In total, 68 people died and 175 were wounded.
In April this year, more gunmen attacked Garissa University College, a military school in Kenya, asking students their religion before shooting non-Muslims dead. They killed 147 children before armed forces stopped them
Source: Standford University

AL NUSRA FRONT

Area of operations: Originally a major player in Syria, the group is now based in Idlib province having withdrawn from other cities due to ISIS presence
Ideology: Established by now-ISIS spiritual leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi when he was part of Al Qaeda, they aim to depose President Bashar Al Assad and establish an Islamic government adhering to Sharia law. They are opposed to ISIS
Tactics: Initially making use of car and suicide bombs to target Assad's forces, while also incurring civilian casualties, they now operate as a more conventional military force, making use of ground troops to capture territory and take down U.S.-backed rebels
Strength: Between 5,000 and 6,000 fighters
Major attacks: Between 2013 and 2014, Al Nusra carried out a series of suicide bombings against government targets, including one by Abu Huraira al-Amriki - a U.S. citizen, believed to be the first suicide attack by an American in Syria. In March, the group captured the city and province of Idlib
Source: Stanford University

is this HER?

Hey meida gets stuff backwards all the time!

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ISIS-Facebook-slaughter-14.html#ixzz3teQ2Lfvp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I think that's him. Originally I thought SHE ran, now I am reading he ran. You can see what I *think* is her hijab burka robe *I can't get them straight* up by her head.

I do think that the mother will be arrested as she should be. There is no way that she lived in that apartment with them and didn't know what was going on, she knew. I hope the neighbors can give good enough descriptions of the ones coming and going, they should be able to go to his mosque with the descriptions and pick them out. jmo

IMO, this presser is a smokescreen - give media somthing to make breaking news - nothing new - we want the FBI.

We have heard and known all this for days. What is one new thing?

started out as reg day (we know this)
many dept invovled (we know this)
equiped to deal with several pts at once (we know this)

started at 11 (we know this)
we are sad (we know this)
ready to serve (we know this)

horrific event(we know this)
lots of outpooring of love (we know this)
thank first responders (we know this)

lets come togethr (we know this)
we are strong (we know this)
weeks ahead rough (we know this)

we will heal (we know this)
more appreciation (we know this)
porter had opportunity to see "some" of the victims - not enough time to visit "all 6"

been difficult time (we know this)
wea re strong - again- (we know this)

what was it like to be in the ER?yawn
get to operation quick (we know this)
we had to make room (we know this)

was this diffeerent "yes" (we know this)
were these wounds different no (we know this)

just the number of victims- it was 6 - a head collison more

rember doctors are people too (we know this)
we triage (we know this)

a doctors resume - pertinace pls?

did you see Obama last ? ????
have you increased security yes (we know this)

our staff is very close.....6000 rounds of ammuntions sounds like a group hug place to work !

we are "starting" to look at secutiry features :

= trnslation = we will have a meeting - then convene a commitee= then another commitee will review the commitees commitie, which will then be reviewed by a committee.

19 months later a huge report will come out - that noone will read - that will in sum say we dont have too much money to implemnt 58 of the 61 reccomendations,

however we have convened a commitee to review the findings of the report from the committee, and we will publish our review of the already published review of the review the commitees committee which reviewed the comittees review of the review of the earlier commitee....

We anticpate our report will be out in a half year....

and so it goes ............

Cost $1.5 million

not including the pay for the 37 people who stood behind them doing nothing..

Watching the presser it appears that the people behind the person talking are sharing some information. whispering about something. jmo

I do think that the mother will be arrested as she should be. There is no way that she lived in that apartment with them and didn't know what was going on, she knew. I hope the neighbors can give good enough descriptions of the ones coming and going, they should be able to go to his mosque with the descriptions and pick them out. jmo

Thank you, I wish I could hit that 'thanks' button one thousand times. No way she lived with them in that tiny apt and didn't know what was going on. Just like the guy that purchased the guns and was immediately placed in a mental hospital and has not been able to speak to LE.
Birds of a feather flock together.

I want someone to spread the word that these terrorist do not have to have a connection to isis to be terrorist. I am sick to death of hearing that. They don't have to have leaders/members #'s on speed dial to be a terrorist. What they are doing they are doing for the same cause so of course they are terrorist.

They were doing just as the ISIS leader on their websites said they should, to rise up and kill as many as possible. So wouldn't that be taking orders from these murderous bass holes? Who cares if they never talked in person with a leader, they were still following orders..

I have to respectfully disagree. When we bombard them, it is not our goal to kill innocent civilians. Our goal is to protect ourselves and the rest of the free world from these barbarians who burn human beings in cages, record it to use as fear-mongering propaganda.

I'm not saying we haven't harmed innocent civilians, we have, we acknowledge that and attempt to avoid doing so again in the future.

The attacks on us are atrocities aimed at murdering as many people as possible, civilian or military, in order to cause further chaos and inflict a state of fear and panic. Obviously, these extremists are now intentionally hitting soft targets in order to further their agenda.

The extremists do not value human life; not ours and not even their children's or their own. In fact, they've even been known to use their children, or schools, hospitals etc as "human shields" and then when these people are harmed/killed, the flaunt their victims in an attempt to vilify us, as if they did orchestrate this farce from the beginning.

How often do our countries, heavily armed intentionally target airplanes, restaurants and concert halls with the specific goal of mass murder.

This behavior is completely uncalled for... and their brutal methods of murdering people they've captured is inhumane. In fact, it's not even civilized enough to say it's animalistic. It's sadistic and unbearable and with each murder, they become more confident.

We need to wake up, be realistic about what is going on in this world and take severe measures, using all of our resources and allies in order to eliminate Daesh completely. If something isn't done soon, the world as we know it will be in jeopardy. I fear we are watching a sad, unnecessary march to WW3.

Each successful attack has proven how absolutely gutless Obama is. First, he started on Syria a few years ago with his whole "red line" BS. Now, he offers no reasonable solution in dealing with Daesh. We're currently enabling them by continuously failing to act meaningfully to end this atrocity we are currently facing.

:maddening: :banghead: :notgood:

Bravo....you have said it the best way! I agree.

Thank you, I wish I could hit that button one thousand times. No way she lived with them in that tiny apt and didn't know what was going on. Just like the guy that purchased the guns and was immediately placed in a mental hospital and has not been able to speak to LE.

Yeah I am not so sure the guy that sold him the guns was involved. The name sounds Hispanic to me and I doubt if he converted to Islam and shared the same philosophy.

Having said that once he realized the terror attacks had been carried out with the guns that HE illegally sold to Farook he probably freaked out big time. The mental institution part seems a bit extreme but nevertheless he could be in serious trouble IF they decide to prosecute.

Skipping out here shortly. Phone wont stop ringing and watching my Grandbaby today. A 4 legged one. Great hunter but Marmaduke in the house. The minute I get on the phone she grabs and runs off with all my Xmas decor. Make it stop LOL I'll get caught up later. Taking Miss Avery for a ride out to the lake where she can run off her rah rahs and I can decompress. Missed the update on the injured.

Thank you, I wish I could hit that 'thanks' button one thousand times. No way she lived with them in that tiny apt and didn't know what was going on. Just like the guy that purchased the guns and was immediately placed in a mental hospital and has not been able to speak to LE.

Buying the 2 guns meh but, 1- he helped alter them and 2- he must have known something was happening because he has been described as withdrawn the past couple of weeks. jmo

ISIS leader in Libya has been killed per Pentagon

Thank you, I wish I could hit that button one thousand times. No way she lived with them in that tiny apt and didn't know what was going on. Just like the guy that purchased the guns and was immediately placed in a mental hospital and has not been able to speak to LE.

Yeah I am not so sure the guy that sold him the guns was involved. The name sounds Hispanic to me and I doubt if he converted to Islam and shared the same philosophy.

Having said that once he realized the terror attacks had been carried out with the guns that HE illegally sold to Farook he probably freaked out big time. The mental institution part seems a bit extreme but nevertheless he could be in serious trouble IF they decide to prosecute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23