CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2...-bernardino-shooters-studies-in-pakistan.html
"Founder of Pakistan religious school where San Bernardino shooter studied, lives in Mississauga
Tashfeen Malik, who gunned down 14 people with her husband last week in California, attended a religious school in Pakistan. Al-Huda’s founder, Farhat Hashmi, has been criticized for promoting a conservative strain of Islam".

"MULTAN, PAKISTAN—The woman who carried out last week’s mass shooting in California with her husband had attended an Islamic religious school, or madrassa, founded by a Pakistani scholar who now lives in Canada, intelligence officials and the school said Monday".
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................
Wonder if it has any connection to these two men RCMP are hoping to have the public identify?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tifying-2-suspicious-acting-men-Rogers-Center
"TORONTO -- RCMP are seek help in identifying 2 suspicious acting men, Rogers Center."
imo, speculation.

Remember when not long ago, we had people doing the 'knockout game' and just walking up to unsuspecting people and hitting them in the face, sometimes doing great injury? So what happens if we start getting people walked up to, and being stabbed or throat cut, like happened in the UK yesterday?
Something needs to be done NOW.
Sorry, but this is very serious. We need to respond in the same serious manner.
All MOO

ISNA Sister wing:

From their website it look like the a Isalmic version of the Girl Scouts!

The goal of this department is to work on both individual and collective methods of spreading the message of Islam. Just as the Tarbiyah Department relies on individual and collective resources, so does the outreach department.
Individual Efforts ICNA
bullet01.png
Public Contacts and building relationships
bullet01.png
Distributing outreach Material (Islamic literature, flyers, handouts, etc.)
bullet01.png
Observing the basic six rights of a fellow Muslim
bullet01.png
Inviting people to join this Mission
Collective Efforts
bullet01.png
Outreach conferences)
bullet01.png
Neighbor nets
bullet01.png
Journey through Quran (in Ramadan)
bullet01.png
Relief efforts through ICNA Relief
News & Downloads

http://www.icnasisterswing.com/index.php

Funny, my first thought was Muslim version of Rite Of Christian Initiation Of Adults (RCIA).

Trying to focus in on it it blurs out. Needs a clearer resolution. As there are small frame men out there. My son is.

Those legs have no muscle definition.. and when you look at him you can see the arms do... oh-oh, I didn't know there was a photo out there of his face after they turned him over. yikes

We were at Myrtle Beach in early Oct and stayed in a very large hotel. At night they had a DJ, an open bar and kid activities around the multiple pools, so we would go down after dinner and just be in the crowd. There were several Muslim families staying there and they also came to the pool nightly. The mothers wore the usual robes and headwraps, but their faces were uncovered. The small children wore shorts and t-shirts to swim in and the adult men wore swim shorts and tanks. They removed the tanks to swim. I'm getting to the teenage girls. They wore the traditional robes, that were like black with a little purple or teal, the black head scarf, face uncovered and black leggings that went to their ankles. They were swimming in that and it just flowed around them in the water. They got out of the pool and strutted around the pool deck, their toes were pedicured, they wore jewelry and most surprising they all had iphones and constantly texted and played on the phones. ??? When the other people danced, they didn't, but you could see them doing the NaeNae with everyone else in an almost secretive, tiny way.
I don't know, maybe this is some modernized version. But they didn't speak to any of the other vacationers, only their own group.
We were fascinated with it, as I had never been closely associated with any Islamic people, only seen them out in public, like stores.

There was also a black family reunion there, that was having the time of their life, so I'm sure the muslims learned a few things, too. :)

Just google 'rape in Germany and Sweden'. You'll see what is going on in Europe. Many of these refugees are criminals and have no desire to work, only collect benefits. Germany and Sweden have the highest benefits, so that is the most desired locations to settle. MOO is, if you've never paid into a system, you should not be allowed to draw from it.
Hopefully, our next administration will have some new ideas on who comes here, and what benefits will be available. I'm tired of 'hope and change' and ready for just some 'good ole change'
I know I have a bad attitude, but I've just been reading too much lately.
All MOO

I hear ya Rob
Hubby n I are drawing benefits atm. Pahh. We have paid into then for years. These Immigrants come over here and they are rubbing their hands together easy money.... fact is.. In the UK. With the pitance we get a week to live on.... We either eat. Or go cold.... is that even remotely fair?
No Christmas for us this year. Wish it would hurry up and be over. Tbh.
But yeah I have an attitude of late too. I just go and play some mind numbing mahjong.

If it hasn’t already been mentioned, one of the massacre survivors will be interviewed tonight on Hanity (Fox)

If she was already conservative when he met her then he probably didn't know what she looked like before he visited SA (and maybe not even after).

Yeah but she had supposedly what we saw photos there or were they his family's. But for arguments sake. (I don't believe she was pregnant the baby was a rouse) if she was pregnant. They must of had relations. (Intimacy) x+y = b a b y.
Without seeming dumb. She wouldn't of worn her burqa 24/7 he must of seen her as she was his wife.
Then again what a perfect way to hide the fact. Yr 'wife' was in fact a rouse to... N he is a she. (Wink wink) jmoo lol

We were at Myrtle Beach in early Oct and stayed in a very large hotel. At night they had a DJ, an open bar and kid activities around the multiple pools, so we would go down after dinner and just be in the crowd. There were several Muslim families staying there and they also came to the pool nightly. The mothers wore the usual robes and headwraps, but their faces were uncovered. The small children wore shorts and t-shirts to swim in and the adult men wore swim shorts and tanks. They removed the tanks to swim. I'm getting to the teenage girls. They wore the traditional robes, that were like black with a little purple or teal, the black head scarf, face uncovered and black leggings that went to their ankles. They were swimming in that and it just flowed around them in the water. They got out of the pool and strutted around the pool deck, their toes were pedicured, they wore jewelry and most surprising they all had iphones and constantly tested and played on the phones. ??? When the other people danced, they didn't, but you could see them doing the NaeNae with everyone else in an almost secretive, tiny way.
I don't know, maybe this is some modernized version. But they didn't speak to any of the other vacationers, only their own group.
We were fascinated with it, as I had never been closely associated with any Islamic people, only seen them out in public, like stores.

There was also a black family reunion there, that was having the time of their life, so I'm sure the muslims learned a few things, too. :)

The way you've described them they sound like the Muslims I've known. My guess is they didn't speak to anyone because they didn't know anyone there, maybe they were afraid of what people might say, and maybe they were being extra cautious because people were staring at them.

Why would the iPhones be weird?

His mother accompanied him to Saudi Arabia to pick up Malik. Lots of information here.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ed-beyond-reason/story-fnb64oi6-1227635730660

Spilt across their cluttered kitchen counter was the last meal enjoyed by Tashfeen Malik and her husband, Syed Farook. Along with orange juice and paratha bread were bottles of Adderall and Xanax pills, prescribed to steady the nerves.

snip

Malik pulled the trigger first, aiming semiautomatic fire at people gathered around a Christmas tree, knocking it sideways. There was bedlam as people were shot and fell. Others screamed and cried as they sought cover.

Thanks for the post SophieRose.

BBM----12 Pipe Bombs, a hatchet in the kitchen utensil drawer, bomb making materials and tools, guns, ammo and now we add to the mix dangerous drugs in the kitchen......So, again I ask, WHY has Farook's mother not been charged with failure to report Endangerment of a Child?

The way you've described them they sound like the Muslims I've known. My guess is they didn't speak to anyone because they didn't know anyone there, maybe they were afraid of what people might say, and maybe they were being extra cautious because people were staring at them.

Why would the iPhones be weird?

It just seemed very Americanized. I thought they were against that. If they had worn swimsuits, they would have been just like everyone else. We didn't stare at them, there was a lot of action, and we watched everything. When I see something for the first time, it is interesting.
We didn't know anyone else there either, but we chatted with many people who sit near us or that was at the bar when we were. I would have loved talking with any of them, but I didn't know to make the first move or not, so I opted for not.

Thanks for the post SophieRose.

BBM----12 Pipe Bombs, a hatchet in the kitchen utensil drawer, bomb making materials and tools, guns, ammo and now we add to the mix dangerous drugs in the kitchen......So, again I ask, WHY has Farook's mother not been charged with failure to report Endangerment of a Child?

Endangerment of a child is one thing that they should charge her with. But I think the BIGGER charge should be aiding and abetting (or whatever charge would apply to her knowing that there was carnage down the road, and did not report it...that ought to carry a hefty penalty).

Really, if the moderate Muslims were not so afraid of their "not so moderate" bretheren, there'd be a lot more reporting going on I believe. In my storyline after 9/11 I was contacted by a moderate Muslim wife afraid of her husband's activities. She was afraid to walk into the police dept. on her own with the information. I guess she saw me as safe. She didn't know me well, friendly acquaintance at best.

It just seemed very Americanized. I thought they were against that. If they had worn swimsuits, they would have been just like everyone else. We didn't stare at them, there was a lot of action, and we watched everything. When I see something for the first time, it is interesting.
We didn't know anyone else there either, but we chatted with many people who sit near us or that was at the bar when we were. I would have loved talking with any of them, but I didn't know to make the first move or not, so I opted for not.

OT: My first experience with Southern friendliness was in South Carolina and I loved it. I'd always heard about it and thought "People are friendly everywhere" but I had NO idea. :) After a day or two I realized we needed to add an hour to everything we did to account for the friendly chit-chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member