Sievers Sidebar #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Beach, are we not allowed to discuss her? Just needing some clarification- I don't want to end up in banned camp! :)

Hey Beach, are we not allowed to discuss her? Just needing some clarification- I don't want to end up in banned camp! :)

No sleuthing of her.

heh, I'm no idiot, I know she has already been sleuthed but no posting about it here. She can be referenced as far as facts and MSM articles/interviews. e.g., appears to be a fact that she was the originator of the page started immediately after Teresa's death. We're just not going to open the door permitting a free-for-all on her or her husband right now.

These boundaries may expand depending upon what future discovery reveals. A lot of boundaries will probably expand, in fact.

if we think its a head scratcher since MS wanted a non lawyer with him Im sure LE also wonders the same thing. If there are any dots to connect Im sure they were all over it. It may have been nothing or maybe something. I think we are going to have to wait until MS is arrested and then a whole lot more is surely going to surprise us. jmo.

Wicker hearts or pineapples, I don't know.

Do we have any indication of when MS learned of JR's involvement? I can't imagine he was too thrilled to learn of that news if it was not a part of his original plan. I'm guessing close to the time he stopped cooperating? Still thinking of those innocent girls who have been robbed of so much... ♡
I have wondered the very same thing. I also wonder if MS thought it would be a simple hit, as in a shooting and not such a brutal crime. Also wonder if MS ever heard the story CWW told of choking his Meth partner to death.

I have wondered the very same thing. I also wonder if MS thought it would be a simple hit, as in a shooting and not such a brutal crime. Also wonder if MS ever heard the story CWW told of choking his Meth partner to death.

I must admit I wondered the same thing. Whether MS was shocked and horrified that she was killed in so brutal a fashion, vs being shot or something. Or if they had even discussed the 'how' of it.

Hello WS friends,

I was so mad after today's hearing, I banned myself from
WS temporarily. Logging back on I noticed the banner says "incredible information from latest documents, can somebody please fill me in? The last thing I noticed was something about Pineapples and that banner (which only takes me to the main forum)..any info to bring me up to speed would be appreciated. I have done my reading and re reading of documents, just lost a little steam today....

If you have been away just for the day I don't think you missed any new docs that were released. Lots of disappointment and frustration today.

Teresa did not have a pineapple or a wicker heart displayed at her home. Anything MS says is suspect. MS has known CWW for 30 years who according to the discovery spoke to CWW "daily." CWW was bragging to many about his monstrous, murdering ways. Does anyone actually think that MS didn't know exactly what CWW had planned for the murder? "Staged" break in per the discovery. Use of a common household tool as the murder weapon. You can best believe that MS knew exactly what type of murder was planned. Truth be told, in MY opinion, MS has a murderous rage against women - and psychology 101 would be able to define why if you understood the specifics of his parents divorce and what became his world AFTER the divorce. Out of respect for his mother, I won't say more than that. MS can only deal with females he can control. Unfortunately, in the pursuit of a family and a thriving practice focused on holistic healing, Teresa gave him control of her household and office finances and paid the ultimate price for wanting to extricate herself and her girls from that control.

Hi, where can I find all the documents for this case! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOO, no doubt even if CWW wasn't being truthful about straingling that woman, MS knows the story. If MS wasn't aware the hammer, I'd be somewhat surprised. I don't think MS ever considered the use of a gun, my guess is MS may have thought CWW would strangle TS.:sheesh:

MOO, no doubt even if CWW wasn't being truthful about straingling that woman, MS knows the story. If MS wasn't aware the hammer, I'd be somewhat surprised. I don't think MS ever considered the use of a gun, my guess is MS may have thought CWW would strangle TS.:sheesh:

"Check under her fingernails.." He knew every last detail. Beforehand.

I am wondering about CWW now. Since he lied about he and Mark discovering Teresa to his friend...it makes me wonder what else he has lied about. Strangling that woman...maybe CWW got someone else to do that job....just like he brought JR with him for Teresa's murder. Could be the same with Ronnie Bolin......CWW talks like he is the big man on campus who "makes people disappear" ...perhaps all along he has had someone else doing it for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member