CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That neighbor has bushes and 'stuff' growing everywhere that pretty much blocks a good view. I only saw glimpses when he/she came out from the back of the truck and when he/she turned to go up the stairs it is blocked from view. I just have never seen one in someone's driveway, ever.
Could it be that because of the holidays, deliverers are being more accommodating in hopes of tips? Just trying to find a reason. Maybe neighbor gave him $20. To back in because they couldn't lift items easily themselves?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Webslueth On A Motorcycle!

Amazing video -

He gets right up to the facility
he does cuss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQt-VKiuBwM

put this in if link wont work want you guys to experience this -unreal - give a real ideal of what was going on.

SAN BERNARDINO CALIFORNIA MASS SHOOTING | LIVE ON LOCATION

Could not help but chuckle - i suppose then was the ideal time to speed!

Is he high?

Saudi Arabia apparently has a tent city near (or in?) Mecca that they use for the annual Haaj. The tents are air conditioned. Would this not be an appropriate place? This is for about one million persons.

I'm also wondering why refugees are being relocated on a permanent basis. Temporary (and well-built) refugee camps could be set up so that during the need for refugee safety, they would have a safe/warm place to go and get fed. The end game would be to be able to bring them back to their homeland, even if it takes awhile.
Saudi Arabia makes $$$$$$ off of the pilgrimage to Mecca, so I don't think they would allow refugees to stink up their holy city. Also, its my understanding that many countries in the Middle East wouldn't afford so many benefits to the refugees that places like Germany and the United States provide. Jmo.

Do you have a MSM Websleuth's approved source? You made the statement then told me to google it instead of responding, and now you're telling me to search on a site that is biased and questionable.

This is from the Dallas Morning News and I got there from the article you suggested:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances
They source I gave is no more biased than using CAIR as a source

That looks like a clearinghouse to me. Does it look like that to anyone else?

I'm surprised if he took out a loan. Muslims don't believe in charging interest or paying interest. (Just a statement of fact).

He wasn't planning on paying any interest. Imho

Saudi Arabia makes $$$$$$ off of the pilgrimage to Mecca, so I don't think they would allow refugees to stink up their holy city. Also, its my understanding that many countries in the Middle East wouldn't afford so many benefits to the refugees that places like Germany and the United States provide. Jmo.

Yes that was brought up when the plight of the refugees was at its height. There's over a million a/c tents there. But mysteriously no refugees placed in them .

Webslueth On A Motorcycle!

Amazing video -

He gets right up to the facility
he does cuss!

[video=youtube;fQt-VKiuBwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQt-VKiuBwM[/video]

put this in if link wont work want you guys to experience this -unreal - give a real ideal of what was going on.

SAN BERNARDINO CALIFORNIA MASS SHOOTING | LIVE ON LOCATION

Could not help but chuckle - i suppose then was the ideal time to speed!

Very cool video. Kind of crazy the way bikes can drive in between traffic there, it seems like an accident waiting to happen every second. I also forgot how crappy the roads in CA are, sadly they never have enough money to repair them, never seen road in such bad condition in any other state.

But Islam is not just a religion. It is a political system. Muslims are commanded to establish an Islamic state. And I would have the same issue with any religion that doesn't permit church/state separation. There are already Islamic countries like Saudi Arabia that I would never live in.

I have heard no call by other religions to establish religion based states or Christian countries that are imposing Old Testament based physical punishments. I think all fundamentalists are nuts. But all are not equally dangerous. It is easy to dismiss any attempt to distinguish anything as mere bigotry instead of reality if you haven't taken the time to research the substance.

Islam is already hurting many people, primarily women and children and in much more extreme ways than fundamentalist Christians or Orthodox Jews who merely separate themselves do. I have problems with all of it as repressive and oppressive but the extent of harm is different. FGM, honor killing, forcing women to cover, prohibiting women from education & travel-these, to me, are not merely religious practices that we are obligated to accept as neutral.

Muslims aren't "bad". But Islam has been hijacked and is greatly in need of a reformation. There are many Muslim & ex-Muslim voices who agree on this. In general, Christians & Jews move to more liberal positions while Islam has been caught up in a backwards cycle. It needs correction.

Yes, it is much easier to say Muslims are just like us and end there feeling good and righteous. But that will condemn many people, mostly Muslims, to lives of suffering and death. Why can't we acknowledge there is a problem that needs to be addressed? Why is that so unacceptable? It really makes no sense to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Beautifully said. Thank you!

The year before the shooting the same room was used as active shooter training event

abc goodmorning america

That's almost too ironic. I read somewhere that shelter in place is slowly being replaced with scatter and run. I hate this new reality so much. Crazy.

The ownership of a deceased person's page can be transferred to someone else. I know this because a friend of mine fought with her deceased son's girlfriend over his page.
Thanks, that's very interesting. I figured FB pages could be handed over to a loved one. I just thought it odd that all the victims' original pages, if there were any, we're either removed or removed from searches within no more than three days of the attacks. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that happens for the safety of the loved ones.

Ah ha - the reason why they make pipe bombs elbow - is they wont roll!

[video=youtube;_UnqprWEmAA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UnqprWEmAA[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member