FL - Windermere police trying to identify women in photos

Can someone load a pic of Patterson (the suspect ). Thanks in advance.

Patterson.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/authorities-search-windermere-home-suspected-seria/nk6Zr/

https://plus.google.com/118070037750255627621/posts
DSC02060.JPG

Someone suggested (per FB) the girl in green shirt with a bit of tattoo showing on the lefts wrist could be Laura Nimbach, missing from St Pete. Her friends and family think her ex-bf had something to do with her disappearance, but she was a drifter and had an addiction to pain pills. Not much info on her thread here. I do see a resemblance but hard to match up tattoo.

Someone will know each girl. They need to post the pics on Good Morning America or Nancy Grace or something.

But you can't expose rape victims. Which it seems like they were.

Jmo. Imagine seeing someone you know in those pics. And what if they are not aware of the existence of proof that they knew something wasn't right. Jmo. This could be complicated even more for the victims who may have not known. Idk.

I can't think well right now. I hope they are alive and well. Jmo

I think it could be Shol. There's a Misty with that last name in Dade City on FB

Is it common to get one's first and last name tattooed? First name obviously yes, but both? Not being snarky, just wondering because I've never personally seen that. Especially with women of the typical engagement/marriage age.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong because I can't find an update since May of this year...but isn't the most disturbing fact that this guy is roaming the streets and hasn't been charged with anything? I get that they don't have a lot of hard facts on him, but how can he possibly explain being in possession of these photos?

Is it common to get one's first and last name tattooed? First name obviously yes, but both? Not being snarky, just wondering because I've never personally seen that. Especially with women of the typical engagement/marriage age.

I agree with you. While I think finding a woman with the name so close to the location of the police with these photos is quite odd/coincidental...it isn't common.

Especially combined with the ying-yang element. My first thought was the name Shal/Shol was an alter ego to Misty or Shal/Shol was a boyfriend of Misty (ying to her yang). Either way, it's a striking tattoo that seems unique enough for someone to recognize.

Not really sure. I don't have any tattoos personally. If I did I'd probably put my first and last name though so my dear friends on Websleuths wouldn't have to search too hard for my identity if I tripped over my big feet and landed in some ravine or something. ;)

A tattoo artist should recognize that Misty Shall tattoo. Maybe the police need to canvas tattoo palors.

He could be in sex trafficking. And it could be his job to deliver passed out women to these organizations. Idk

Their dressed as if he met them at a bar and grill or something. The nice guy who doesn't have a chance; So he spikes their drink.

Maybe he has a bartender partner or something. Idk.

Don't know if it's the same guy, but a Google search shows a twitter account (appears to be involved in commercial real estate)... it goes back to 2009. 'Appears he did some occasional traveling... which makes me wonder if he met/drugged women outside the immediate area.

attachment.php
This is the tattoo on the wrist of the girl in the green shirt. Looks like it may be a name starting with a K.

Attachments

• unidentified1.jpg
    unidentified1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 483
Wow this is so crazy. . I hope they are all alive and safe.

Since they don't look like prostitutes or run aways; I think a few would have been reported missing by now. A face recognition database should help.

Or a fbi team to cross people from the list.

They could also have been college students at the time. And woke up not knowing. And decided to carry on with their life. Idk.

Three of them look like they could be the same woman. Dark hair, full lips. She looks a lot like a friend of mine (I'm sure it's not my friend).

Did anyone notice that the one blond woman has a torn (healed) left earlobe, as if an earring had been ripped off her earlobe some time ago? I guess that could be a distinctive enough feature to narrow the field.

I hope this is all resolved soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life
Back