MI - Dog-mauling death ruled suicide

So if my brakes are going bad on my car and I drive it and am in an accident and die,did I commit suicide?

It might be my fault ,but it isn't suicide. People subject themselves to misfortune everyday ,it doesn't mean they are all suicidal.

Many people 'attempt' suicide not intending to actually die, but it can backfire.

The key here is the ME. They have not said publically when her last suicide was nor how they knew but the ME is very loose it appears with ruling suicide. Another thing, suicide favors the landlord and dog owner if there is liability. I believe there will be another story coming out soon that will name the landlord and his connection to law enforcement. He has filed bankruptcy within the past 5 years so why does he own so many properties one might ask. My opinion is that we are only getting a concocted story of her death. The alleyway was taped off behind the house and they did not show the wire fencing that was bent over at the top. This is a good mystery to ponder.

This is not typical of either gender. Why not just walk in front of a bus or overdose? This would not guarantee a death anyway, just a mauling and horrible scars if you survived.

https://www.google.com/#q=tracey+v+solesky+case+brief Ruling stands that pit bulls are inherently dangerous. Landlords can be held liable at least in civil court. The dog owner/landlord in the Xavier Strickland death just days prior was arrested for murder, witnesses were interviewed etc. (All African American) so why is this case different? They have no witnesses that saw her climb into the fence. For the sake of truth, compare the two cases perhaps?

Re: the cobra death - He planned that carefully and was pretty sure he would die.

What if they werent growling, what if she just stopped to pet the dog. She had a pit bull and there was no reason for her to be afraid, jus 'sayin There were NO witnesses to the attack according to police reports.

Dont you think its odd how the two cases were treated so differently? The witnesses in Xavier Stricklands case were on tv, they arrested the dog owner and looked into his LLC.... there was transparency and accountability. Very intriguiging.

The puppies were reported to be 3 weeks old so I doubt they were in the yard for her to see.

Suicide by animal attack is a concept that I never saw coming. My jaw is still on the floor and even more so after reading about some of the other incidents where this has happened. What a horrible thing to imagine for the victims, their loved ones and the people who have to do their investigations.

So often we read about suicide here and people try to apply logic to the victim's actions beforehand, and to me this method shows how distorted a person's brain can be when making the decision or attempting the act. I wonder how far in advance these are planned, like did the woman go to the zoo that day with her mind made up, or was it more impulsive?

She talked to her mom earlier that day and displayed no despondency but was looking forward to Christmas with the family and talking of having another baby with her fiance. Family says no suicide.

This makes no sense. Willfully walking into a yard with barking dogs does not equate to suicide. This makes me want to see if this particular department has made any other abnormal suicide rulings.

This makes no sense. Willfully walking into a yard with barking dogs does not equate to suicide. This makes me want to see if this particular department has made any other abnormal suicide rulings.

The more I read about this the less sense it makes, and now it makes zero sense. IMO they might be giving too much weight to her previous attempt.

So often we read about suicide here and people try to apply logic to the victim's actions beforehand, and to me this method shows how distorted a person's brain can be when making the decision or attempting the act. I wonder how far in advance these are planned, like did the woman go to the zoo that day with her mind made up, or was it more impulsive?

I think it's a combination of the two, maybe. I see in many of these cases that people tend to have histories of suicidal thoughts and sometimes previous attempts. Then a day comes and they decide to go through with it - maybe with little additional thought about it at all.

I think it's a combination of the two, maybe. I see in many of these cases that people tend to have histories of suicidal thoughts and sometimes previous attempts. Then a day comes and they decide to go through with it - maybe with little additional thought about it at all.

That's one of the reasons guns are so dangerous to have handy. People who have suicidal ideation (suddenly or obsessively) can be impulsive and in a moment of crisis make the decision and if there's an easy method available they act on it. I just never thought a polar bear at the zoo or a dog in someone's yard (not that's what happened here) could be risk factors.

(Btw I think Lt. G's suicide was impulsive and intentional.)

This makes no sense. Willfully walking into a yard with barking dogs does not equate to suicide. This makes me want to see if this particular department has made any other abnormal suicide rulings.[/QUOTED]

Dr. Ljubisa Dragovic is a renowned ME who has made several questionable suicide calls. I am not sure if Im allowed to post links. He is has also been associated with cases involving Dr. Kevorkian. Again Im not sure what I am allowed to post so just google :)

:fence:

The more I read about this the less sense it makes, and now it makes zero sense. IMO they might be giving too much weight to her previous attempt.

I agree, when I was young and impulsive I knew a few emos or drama types who feinted suicide. I know of two girls that cranked up their car in a garage, figured mom would be home in time to find them and they could get her sympathy for the trouble they were in at school. Unfortunately mom stopped to shop.... the end.

What if they werent growling, what if she just stopped to pet the dog. She had a pit bull and there was no reason for her to be afraid, jus 'sayin There were NO witnesses to the attack according to police reports.

Well, I have a German Shepherd. But although I am not 'afraid' of shepherds, I know never to climb into anyones back yard who has two shepherds out there. Like Pit Bulls they are an aggressive, protective breed. If she had a Pit Bull then I would think she'd know that they are protective and would guard their territory from an intruder. ESPECIALLY if there were new puppies nearby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back