Mystery of "happy" young couple who walked into traffic and were killed

Rayemonde

Reaction score
England. An apparently happy young couple, due to be married... What went wrong?? And inquest into their July 2014 death is struggling to find answers.

Nonita Karajevaite, 24, and Tadas Zaleskas, 26, who were due to be married, were hit by the same car while walking along the A47, an inquest in King's Lynn heard.

The inquest was told the couple had posted their house keys through the letter box at their home, in Emneth, near Wisbech, and they had dismantled their mobile phones.

Both had also recently taken a cocktail of drugs including amphetamines and cannabis and had left their possessions by the roadside...

The Lithuanian couple were seen walking from their home on the morning of July 20 last year, and then at a shop where they asked an assistant to call the police, before walking away 'hand in hand' after hugging...

At the time of their deaths, witnesses claimed to have seen Mr Zaleskas push his fiancee, before himself being hit by the car.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ktail-drugs-leaving-possessions-roadside.html

Just guessing, but they may have short-circuited their brains on a cocktail of drugs including amphetamines and cannabis to the point where the woman could not carry herself and therefore they had a dimished capacity for clear thinking.

Many years ago something similar happened in front of where I worked. A couple had finished breakfast at a coffeshop and stepped out into the traffic lane without looking for oncoming cars first.

Both where run over and instanly killed. Witness's said they where talking to each other and walked right into the path of a car drivin by an eldely man. It was a sad sight to see.

Did they kill anyone else? How moronic.

Sounds like they made a plan and went through with it.

Poor, poor driver, imagine something like that happening to you while you're going about your daily business down the road.
This is why I never sit at the front of our driver-less (DLR) trains. View is awesome, until that kind of stuff happens.
(and it happens a lot in London)

RIP guys, all thoughts to the driver and the families...

Apparently the couple truly wasnt very "Happy"

This infuriates me so much. A few years ago I witnessed a pedestrian Vs truck where victim survived and it wasn't even that awful as those things go, but it WAS traumatic enough I didn't go back to that neighborhood for over a year! How horribly selfish.

This infuriates me so much. A few years ago I witnessed a pedestrian Vs truck where victim survived and it wasn't even that awful as those things go, but it WAS traumatic enough I didn't go back to that neighborhood for over a year! How horribly selfish.

This is a very good point. The couple didn't take into consideration that they would be affecting the driver and the witnesses to this horrible event.

Some of them may need therapy and they will never forget it and may be traumatized for years.

It was selfish. For many reasons.

Instead of suicide wish they would have tried to get mental help or help with whatever was ailing them.

Its a sad story all around and the people that were forced to witness it by the couple I feel very bad for them as well.

My sympathies for their families.

It really makes me angry when people use others to commit suicide, without the innocent parties consent.

My mom had a friend who's husband was suicidal the family knew, he often said that he was going to "get hit by a train" that is exactly what he did. There is a young conductor that will never get over his first, a first he wasn't even trying to get, he was just doing a job that he loved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back